Magnifico

Dec 28, 2018
Sweet. I like the new profiles thing. Browsing through it I noticed how tall all these lovely ladies are. The shortest one being 1.71m is still pretty tall for a girl. I guess if they all look like supernodels it makes sense to give them supermodel height too, lol.
If you talk about japanese girls...then maybe....from what I see here in germany on the streets....Nope....you need to catch up man. There was a millenium man !!!

Reactions: DA22 and Trope95

Trope95

Formerly 'TropecitaGames'
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
Hey TropecitaGames I'd like to tell you I really like your game and I wish you a happy day. :giggle:
Thanks, Def!
I wish you a happy day, week, month and year. We will talk about 2025 later ;)

2024 wow

so the current version of this AVN is stardate 14.2.2.2 mark 2

:)

dev afraid of 15 for some reason

:ROFLMAO:
15 is a special number and will be a special update. And, since I'm a European, for me 14.2 is Valentine's Day, and I'm a romantic :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

Xythurr

Oct 29, 2017
Thanks, Def!
I wish you a happy day, week, month and year. We will talk about 2025 later ;)

15 is a special number and will be a special update. And, since I'm a European, for me 14.2 is Valentine's Day, and I'm a romantic :ROFLMAO:
It was your AVN that got me started really reading AVNs so I appreciate your work and I am thankful that I got to discover a new way of enjoying romantic stories and spicy content through it.
May some lucky lady blow your mind this Valentine's day bud!
64fe4c643996d.jpeg

• Red Heart
Reactions: Trope95

Trope95

Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
It was your AVN that got me started really reading AVNs so I appreciate your work and I am thankful that I got to discover a new way of enjoying romantic stories and spicy content through it.
May some lucky lady blow your mind this Valentine's day bud!
View attachment 3253165
Thanks! I'm conscious My Dorm's spicy content is a bit scarce compared to other AVNs but, on the other hand, some players told me the romantic part is much more abundant than in other games.
I'm happy you are enjoying the story :giggle:

RPDL is it possible to get part 1 full reupped?
It's still in the OP. The links still work. Not torrent, though.

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
I'm conscious My Dorm's spicy content is a bit scarce compared to other AVNs but, on the other hand, some players told me the romantic part is much more abundant than in other games.
The romance is indeed more abundant than in other games, but the story is also more abundant than in other games too. Like we don't know everything, but you can still see and feel the story moving and unrolling before us. The amount of spicy content feels good, we're certainly not being starved of it

Trope95

Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
The romance is indeed more abundant than in other games, but the story is also more abundant than in other games too. Like we don't know everything, but you can still see and feel the story moving and unrolling before us. The amount of spicy content feels good, we're certainly not being starved of it
Thanks, S1nsational! Long time no see.
When I wrote the last update published, especially the big MILF reveal, I was thinking of you (among other things) and your dislike for secrets. I hope you liked it.

• Red Heart
Reactions: S1nsational
4.00 star(s) 101 Votes