xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
No, I don't think so, I just guess one poor Mod had the "thankfull" task to read through posts, (and by god we love to shitpost sometimes) and did a clean up, I prefer to see it as a early "Kehraus" (clean swept/ traditionally the last dance of an dance festival or Carnaval)
I'm tottally in love with this game and characters plus the story, specially the one concerning the clones.

• Red Heart
Reactions: motseer

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
For the record, this round of ship toasts is up to 18. I think we should go for a record. Speaking of "for the record", I was kidding when I said I hate this game earlier. But, I think any discerning reader would be able to see that. I just wanted to set that straight... "For the record." Which we are definitely going for... Right? Right? I mean because I :love: this game so much and right now I am really bored because the presents are all wrapped and the eggnog isn't ready yet so, I totally have nothin' better to do. Did I mention I love this game? God... how I wish I could be the MC for just a day...

MarsUltor

Aug 2, 2018
Awesome game! Tropecita the Dev is a beast! Daphne, Erika, Scarlett, Martha, Nora, Debbie . . . aw hell, all of 'em . . . are hott AF!
</obligatory 'on-topic' discussion>

I had 5 posts whacked . . . it seems the cyber-nazis took exception to our side discussion about being old-fart geeks (and apparently to my reference to 'hindglish' and the Fisher Stevens/Short Circuit YT clip).

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
It was the discussion of English + other language pidgin languages, not sure who or why some one was so bothered by that maybe 8 post tangent they felt the need to report it to mods but c'est la vie.
Awesome game! Tropecita the Dev is a beast! Daphne, Erika, Scarlett, Martha, Nora, Debbie . . . aw hell, all of 'em . . . are hott AF!
</obligatory 'on-topic' discussion>

I had 5 posts whacked . . . it seems the cyber-nazis took exception to our side discussion about being old-fart geeks (and apparently to my reference to 'hindglish' and the Fisher Stevens/Short Circuit YT clip).
Ha! Take that TigerWolfe! We now have concrete evidence that the group of posts deleted was at least... ummm... waaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyy more than 8! I say again. Ha! Haha!

• Haha
Reactions: MarsUltor

Trope95

Formerly 'TropecitaGames'
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
I love my game!
I published some hot previews on Patreon/SS for those of you who want to see them (restricted by tier)

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
due to deep "religious" matters I suplanted the Eggnog with Whisky on the rocks and Caipirinha Tomorow I will have my Chrismas cow :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Wow! That's on a whole other level and totally a different story, Sorcerer. Not only that. If you'd been just a bit quicker I wouldn't have been guilty of double posting. Which, by the way, I am adding to the list of things that were totally your fault.

I thought I already drank all the whiskey...

Edit: Thanks for the reminder, Trop. I forgot to say, "I really love your game too, man." But, you can't have my Bud Light.

Edit to the Edit: I just tried to react to a post over at... ummm... another place and realized you got my last reaction for the day, TropecitaGames. So, you are welcome, man. I think Imma just go get drunk now. Damn reaction limits... keepin' me from praising this wonderful game... Which it definitely is... In case anyone actually reads this drivel. Jus' Sayin' :cool:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Elhemeer

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
I am adding the the list of things that were totally your fault.
I Love this game specially, the pizza ordered!
I'm deep deep sad about my unapropiate posting so I'll drawn my sorrow in Whiskey (only because I wasn't able to get Absolute Vodka)
Edit: (vital part of the game since it contains* Aunt Betty to murder someone)
*abstains ? prevent her...(damn this Whisky is good )

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Xythurr

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
I LOVE this game [ Either I was lucky or I am not typing as much as usual, only got 1 post Deleted ]

Martha, Norah, Samantha Santinhas Ajudem-me.
Wha?... Who sat on your house? Let me at 'em. I teach 'em to mess wif MY friends. Oh, you love this game too, right? Right? I love you, man. But I'm all outta Bud Light... Heh... Martha and Norah... mmmmmmmmmmmmmm

KingKraven

Dec 22, 2023
Wow! That's on a whole other level and totally a different story, Sorcerer. Not only that. If you'd been just a bit quicker I wouldn't have been guilty of double posting. Which, by the way, I am adding the the list of things that were totally your fault.

I thought I already drank all the whiskey...

Edit: Thanks for the reminder, Trop. I forgot to say, "I really love your game too, man." But, you can't have my Bud Light.

Edit to the Edit: I just tried to react to a post over at... ummm... another place and realized you got my last reaction for the day, TropecitaGames. So, you are welcome, man. I think Imma just go get drunk now. Damn reaction limits... keepin' me from praising this wonderful game... Which it definitely is... In case anyone actually reads this drivel. Jus' Sayin' :cool:
Only thing I got from all that is the fact that you have bad taste in beer. :ROFLMAO:

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
Only thing I got from all that is the fact that you have bad taste in beer. :ROFLMAO:
Heh, really old TV commercial. Last century old...

*abstains ? prevent her...(damn this Whisky is good )
Wait, I drank the whiskey but, you brought Whisky? Damn, you're the greatest, man! I take it all back... It was my fault... Hey! How bout passin' that around... Jus' Sayin':cool:

4.00 star(s) 101 Votes