Xythurr

Oct 29, 2017
TropecitaGames Hey man I was just replaying the game today and I got to the part after the Erika beach scene where MC's mom wakes him up from his dream.
She asks him if he is also with Erika etc like she knows about the group situation.
I cannot for the life of me find where MC had this conversation with her informing her of his dating dynamic with other women and I just played through.
I also started another game and skipped through to her scenes to see if I can find it and I can't. Am I tripping or is this a overlooked detail?
Thanks.

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
And hopefully they'll be a happy big harem and move into a big farm where they can raise the many kids MC fathered... :LOL:
I just figure they'll turn their two houses into one giant mansion ... add about 4-5 stories plus build across the space between and you could hold at least 3 generations?

Reactions: FatGiant

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
I just figure they'll turn their two houses into one giant mansion ... add about 4-5 stories plus build across the space between and you could hold at least 3 generations?
Well, if all the girls go live together, join their incomes, present and future, they can build a palatial house there. If they take control of the companies, then there's more than enough income to sustain a LOT of Marks babies.

The 3rd game will tell us, especially when one of them is in the Oval Office sitting at the Resolute Desk. During that Marks Presidency things will quite probably get a lot better for the Dynasty (it's too reductive to call it a family by then).

I predict that after the 6th Marks to rule from the WH, there will no longer be any strife for the Human Race, that by then will be mostly comprised of Marks prodigy babies crafted lovingly by their companies in Space Stations in La Grange positions around Earth.

It will be Glorious to surrender to our benevolent impregnators.

Peace :D

Trope95

Formerly 'TropecitaGames'
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
Artists in our Community (III)

Another great image by Sewer Rat, this time wishing us a Merry Christmas.
Thanks, Sewer!
Merry Christmas to everyone who celebrates!
Merry festive Monday to everyone who doesn't (and have a festive Monday)!
Merry waiting for the next update to everyone!
There is also a version in Portuguese!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
I can't track who votes here and on Discord, since a lot of people have different nicks on the forum, so I can't count forum votes.
Join our Discord ;) .

For me, the problem with the old hairstyle, besides the shine which almost made her look grey-haired, was the lack of movement dynamics. Her hair is long and her breasts are big. In the base pose the hair is embedded in her breasts a bit, and if the neck is a bit twisted, the effect is even worse.
That's one reason I always try to change my name in a Discord group to match my forum name.

Reactions: Elhemeer

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
It was the discussion of English + other language pidgin languages, not sure who or why some one was so bothered by that maybe 8 post tangent they felt the need to report it to mods but c'est la vie.
Actually, I don't really like this game at all. I mean it's a great story and the girls are hot but, I hate it. Oh, and it was way more than 8 cause 3 of them were mine and I was only in on the tail end of the convo plus it was all Mav and xap's fault... Jus' Sayin':cool:

4.00 star(s) 101 Votes