Satou Pendragon

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
Has the first part been changed?
I don't remember all the black screens and the quick change of scenes to something else.
When I played this over a year ago I got to the point just after the first set of girls showed up and remember there was more story to this game and some of it seems to been taken out.
It just seems to have change how it was back then.
As far as I am aware of nothing has changed did you use a old save or did you start anew? Maybe a part of your download got corrupted, did you try a fresh download?

Other than that only the Dev can help.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
As far as I am aware of nothing has changed did you use a old save or did you start anew? Maybe a part of your download got corrupted, did you try a fresh download?

Other than that only the Dev can help.
I always start new and I have redownloaded it twice to make sure.
I know all the problems that can happen with downloading but this is not the problem.

It just seems there was more to the story than what it has now.
I do have a short term memory problem that lets me almost able to start new on games I have not played for a while.
It just seems like the story is less than what I remember, well not the story but the very short cut off and the black screens all over the place.
Still there is some writings in the black screens, its the abrupt change from 1 scene to another and I seem to remember that there were memory thoughts between scenes.

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
it is simply exaughsting to have the same exact drama with different girls every update hope you enjoy making it but if this is going to happen a bunch more times i simply dont see the point
The point is... for us to see how they react.
And I want to see how they react and interact after they learned the fact.

I find your complaint amusing though... :KEK:

Brady2626

Engaged Member
Mar 2, 2018
The point is... for us to see how they react.
And I want to see how they react and interact after they learned the fact.

I find your complaint amusing though... :KEK:
i guess i just dont care about their reactions... like at all just have one massive everyone knows reacts and everyone gets over it party and be done. right now it's just the same song and dance

Trope95

Formerly 'TropecitaGames'
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
Has the first part been changed?
I don't remember all the black screens and the quick change of scenes to something else.
When I played this over a year ago I got to the point just after the first set of girls showed up and remember there was more story to this game and some of it seems to been taken out.
It just seems to have change how it was back then.
No, except for some typo fixing, every chapter in the first part is exactly the same as was published.

it is simply exaughsting to have the same exact drama with different girls every update hope you enjoy making it but if this is going to happen a bunch more times i simply dont see the point
i guess i just dont care about their reactions... like at all just have one massive everyone knows reacts and everyone gets over it party and be done. right now it's just the same song and dance
I took care to do every reveal differently.
The "same exact drama"? Emma/Erika/Eileen is "the same exact drama" as Samantha/Simone for you? Alexia/Eileen? Erika/Eileen?
Your concept of the "same exact drama" and mine is different.

But knowing that you "dont care about their reactions", about what makes them unique and different between them, what models their personalities, is a big relief for me. This game isn't written for you if you "dont care about their reactions". I guess you prefer a game with 3 dialogue lines between lewd scenes to justify them. I guess you prefer your MC to fuck girls swallow as a paper, because why give them a personality if you "dont care about their reactions"?

No, I'm not sorry, My Dorm doesn't work like that. The MC is not going to bring all 13 girls he's in a relationship with right now and tell them 'I'm fucking all of you and, since I "dont care about their reactions", let's fuck all together, you fucking mindless inflatable dolls'.

Last edited:

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
No, except for some typo fixing, every chapter in the first part is exactly the same as was published.

I took care to do every reveal differently.
The "same exact drama"? Emma/Erika/Eileen is "the same exact drama" as Samantha/Simone for you? Alexia/Eileen? Erika/Eileen?
Your concept of the "same exact drama" and mine is different.

But knowing that you "dont care about their reactions", about what makes them unique and different between them, what models their personalities, is a big relief for me. This game isn't written for you if you "dont care about their reactions". I guess you prefer a game with 3 dialogue lines between lewd scenes to justify them. I guess you prefer your MC to fuck girls swallow as a paper, because why give them a personality if you "dont care about their reactions"?

No, I'm not sorry, My Dorm doesn't work like that. The MC is not going to bring all 13 girls he's in a relationship with right now and tell them 'I'm fucking all of you and, since I "dont care about their reactions", let's fuck all together, you fucking mindless inflatable dolls'.
That is the correct answer, you can not make everyone happy and should not even try. Make the game as you wish and only when from reactions you get the idea something did not land with most players as you expected it or more importantly wanted it to, then think if it need a change possibly. Loved the update myself and have good holidays.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Trope95

Brady2626

Engaged Member
Mar 2, 2018
knowing that you "dont care about their reactions", about what makes them unique and different between them, what models their personalities, is a big relief for me. This game isn't written for you if you "dont care about their reactions". I guess you prefer a game with 3 dialogue lines between lewd scenes to justify them. I guess you prefer your MC to fuck girls swallow as a paper, because why give them a personality if you "dont care about their reactions"?
I care about personalities just not each individual reaction to finding out that he is dating specific people. But what ever and yes my idea of the same drama is taking characters and repeatedly putting them through the same situations even if you put different characters into said situation.

MarsUltor

Aug 2, 2018
It seems that you're just looking for fap material, and it further seems that, to you, anything beyond that is a waste of time and effort. That's fine... you do you. You can probably get a full save from somebody, or "unren" the gallery/media files, to get what you seem to want and skip whatever you don't.

Sep 13, 2020
TropecitaGames RiamMar I just finished part 1 again and re downloaded but part 1 and 2 and did a harem route so now is time to do part two importing. So my question is do I need the " Martha-MissingVar-ImportFix." for the harem route or do I not need it for the harem and martha indivudal route or do I need it only for the indiviual routes that are not Martha playthrough and not the harem ? Sorry if that is a little more confusing just want to be able to play part 2 without problems with importing or having the individual importing saves not matching the choices I did for each save and route and having to rename the characters all over again which might cause problems down the road.

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
What-'person-being-replied-to'-Said.png
Also, The List™ has been activated!

MrJay

Apr 21, 2017
So I've tried searching but I couldn't really find anything conclusive but is Kate's slim path still supported/planned? Or was it dropped?

It's either that or my choices got lost somewhere because she isn't slim yet in my game despite me choosing that.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
So I've tried searching but I couldn't really find anything conclusive but is Kate's slim path still supported/planned? Or was it dropped?

It's either that or my choices got lost somewhere because she isn't slim yet in my game despite me choosing that.
Bruhhhh it's been days since the choice was made. It was a diet and exercise choice, not a liposuction choice

Tiur

Nov 13, 2021

It's been, like, one or two days in-game since you made that choice. That choice will come into play in Act 3.

• Red Heart

Horny Toad

May 23, 2019

You can see if you picked Kate's diet and exercise choice in the profile page, under her entry. If you picked "Yes", then she'll slim down.

• Red Heart
4.00 star(s) 101 Votes