Sep 13, 2020
Is that one of the rare "no Martha route" saves?

Can you try importing with this fix?
I was pretty much doing all routes first individually then finally do a harem route last but I will do a harem route first then individual route last for now on. Also, no that was a Elieen route that caused that bro. I'll use this for those individual non-Martha and harem routes though so thanks for the fix.

Mr.Heartbeat

Dec 19, 2020
what is your native Language ? if i might ask ? you can switch to english anytime
A question that i may or may not answer in the future and also i wasn't referring to My Dorm or any game that has english in general.

The game is in English... :D

Sorry TropecitaGames, i should ve specify that I was referring to JP game that doesn't have english Option/Translation.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Trope95

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
A question that i may or may not answer in the future and also i wasn't referring to My Dorm or any game that has english in general.
It was out of curiosity, and not meant as an attack, I really don't care what your native language is, we can interact in english if needed, and Ok, If you were talking about games In Japanish, it is clear that you hit skip and see it like a mute cartoon,

Trope95

Formerly 'TropecitaGames'
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022

Sorry TropecitaGames, i should ve specify that I was referring to JP game that doesn't have english Option/Translation.
I misunderstood you. Since we had problems with the previous update defaulting to Spanish, I was thinking that was what you meant.

Reactions: xapican

Mr.Heartbeat

Dec 19, 2020
It was out of curiosity, and not meant as an attack, I really don't care what your native language is, we can interact in english if needed, and Ok, If you were talking about games In Japanish, it is clear that you hit skip and see it like a mute cartoon,
i don't really see it as an attack, just a question that i prefer to answer if and when the time is right.

I misunderstood you. Since we had problems with the previous update defaulting to Spanish, I was thinking that was what you meant.
I genuinely didn't know about the previous update defaulting to spanish problem because i haven't started part 2 yet.

• Red Heart
Reactions: xapican and Trope95

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
Two questions. During the intro questionnaire for part 2...I can't remember if I did truth or dare, in part 1, could someone sblock the difference?

Question b did maddie not get an invite to christmas beach, even if we're romancing her?. Thanks for any answers!

Satou Pendragon

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
Two questions. During the intro questionnaire for part 2...I can't remember if I did truth or dare, in part 1, could someone sblock the difference?

Question b did maddie not get an invite to christmas beach, even if we're romancing her?. Thanks for any answers!
Answer for question B I think she had to work and that's why she couldn't come if I remember right

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
Answer for question B I think she had to work and that's why she couldn't come if I remember right
Yeah I just saw that, I was getting worried I'd fat fingered some of the answers (UI suggestion, for android, the choices can be a bit close for finger picking and if they're really short choices ie yes or no you can't see the highlight to confirm your giant bulbous thumb has hit the right one), but after asking I read more and that resolved itself.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
You read too fast for your own good or you are outright lying. 5,000 words per minute? Really? The whole trilogy of The Lord of the Rings in under 2 hours?
Oh please, I did it in an hour 47 minutes!

not really.........
if you say so?
anal disabelt and urination im not into this things
and i read fast thats fore shure! And if i could disable blowjobs? i would do it
If you opt out of several fetishes, how the hell can you expect there to be several scenes for you?

What the hell is "Japanish"????

• Haha
Reactions: Elhemeer

Brady2626

Engaged Member
Mar 2, 2018
getting pretty sick of the "oh my god you are dating her?" drama it's not interesting or new and has been every update recently

• Haha

tslojr

Apr 8, 2021
The saves are there. I don't understand why they don't show up. Let's see if RiamMar can be helpful.

Reading fast and comprehending what one reads are different things.
You read fast, type fast... and don't re-read what you write seeing that in the 26 words in the last two sentences, there are 9 wrongly written (and I'm generous and don't count the two missing capitals) detected by a non-native speaker. Someone who READS (regardless of their speed) should feel attacked by ~35% incorrect words.

I would like to show you this, in case you are interested (take your time to read it, please, slow your speed to something human-like in the 400-600 wpm):
View attachment 3189327
Shit, Tropecita's taking commissions! Abandoned tag when?

Trope95

Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
getting pretty sick of the "oh my god you are dating her?" drama it's not interesting or new and has been every update recently
Do you think the "Oh my god! Are you dating them? Let's do a 23-some" would be better? Wrong game.

Slowly playing through the update enjoying the double pool blowjob atm. was expecting a bigger blowout from Simone.
After the initial surprise and Samantha's own blowout, she realizes it can get out of hand fast. Drama in My Dorm lasts for a scene or half a scene. Otherwise, guys like the one above would complain :D
Even being as short as the drama usually is, people like that one complain nonetheless...

Trope95

Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
Shit, Tropecita's taking commissions! Abandoned tag when?
Nope, read the commercial once again :ROFLMAO:
The "Xxxxx's Dorm" game would be done, if anyone wants to pay that money, once My Dorm is finished.
First our story, and later any commission. ;) The guy willing to pay should write the whole script and dialogue, so there is time.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Has the first part been changed?
I don't remember all the black screens and the quick change of scenes to something else.
When I played this over a year ago I got to the point just after the first set of girls showed up and remember there was more story to this game and some of it seems to been taken out.
It just seems to have change how it was back then.

4.00 star(s) 101 Votes