Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
a simple question? why are there only talking and no action in this update
5 min gameplay and wait till next update?
Because it's not a highlight reel?

Real answer is if you didn't get any action it's because you're not with the right (which is all btw) girls.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Trope95

Trope95

Formerly 'TropecitaGames'
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
a simple question? why are there only talking and no action in this update
5 min gameplay and wait till next update?
You read too fast for your own good or you are outright lying. 5,000 words per minute? Really? The whole trilogy of The Lord of the Rings in under 2 hours?
If you are here only for the lewd scenes, you are in the wrong game.

okey a blowjob by the poll thats all and some kissing?
THREE blowjobs by the pool. That you didn't play them doesn't mean they aren't there.
Once again IF ALL you got from the beach scene was that there was some kissing, you are in the wrong game. But there are serious studies (not some dude claiming weird things over the internet) that readers above 600 words per minute lose comprehension of what they are reading... and you are reading at 5,000 wpm!!! What is there is a lot of plot development, but you only see the kissing.

I don't know why I answer your messages. There are 163 words in my answers and you will read them in 1.95 seconds and don't understand anything out of them.

pussyhunter33

Jan 1, 2021
You read too fast for your own good or you are outright lying. 5,000 words per minute? Really? The whole trilogy of The Lord of the Rings in under 2 hours?
If you are here only for the lewd scenes, you are in the wrong game.

THREE blowjobs by the pool. That you didn't play them doesn't mean they aren't there.
Once again IF ALL you got from the beach scene was that there was some kissing, you are in the wrong game. But there are serious studies (not some dude claiming weird things over the internet) that readers above 600 words per minute lose comprehension of what they are reading... and you are reading at 5,000 wpm!!! What is there is a lot of plot development, but you only see the kissing.

I don't know why I answer your messages. There are 163 words in my answers and you will read them in 1.95 seconds and don't understand anything out of them.
if you say so?
anal disabelt and urination im not into this things
and i read fast thats fore shure! And if i could disable blowjobs? i would do it

Trope95

Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
Win pc and version 12.0 and I have played the gave 5 times in a row for 5 different play throughs. Wonder if it did not save correctly.
The saves are there. I don't understand why they don't show up. Let's see if RiamMar can be helpful.

if you say so?
anal disabelt and urination im not into this things
and i read fast thats fore shure! And if i could disable blowjobs? i would do it
Reading fast and comprehending what one reads are different things.
You read fast, type fast... and don't re-read what you write seeing that in the 26 words in the last two sentences, there are 9 wrongly written (and I'm generous and don't count the two missing capitals) detected by a non-native speaker. Someone who READS (regardless of their speed) should feel attacked by ~35% incorrect words.

I would like to show you this, in case you are interested (take your time to read it, please, slow your speed to something human-like in the 400-600 wpm):
1703061853705.png

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Just one question from someone only seeing the responses to monsieur speed reader:

In a format where you have to hit enter/click a mouse button to move to the next line of text ... because you're supposed to STOP AND LOOK (even if it's only a glance) at the image on the screen after reading, HOW can someone SEE anything at all (even the stuff you're looking for) if you're reading so fast that there's no way you could pause even an instant to even look at those images?

And on the flip side, if this person (who's F95 account is from 2020) CAN comprehend the images enough to know they're not getting what they want out of and AVN being sped through at Mach 5, why are they still here? Why are they even bothering with interacting in the forums? If they can brows them at such a clip, how have they not finished everything on the site?
Flash-Speed-Reading.gif

Trope95

Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
Just one question from someone only seeing the responses to monsieur speed reader:

In a format where you have to hit enter/click a mouse button to move to the next line of text ... because you're supposed to STOP AND LOOK (even if it's only a glance) at the image on the screen after reading, HOW can someone SEE anything at all (even the stuff you're looking for) if you're reading so fast that there's no way you could pause even an instant to even look at those images?

And on the flip side, if this person (who's F95 account is from 2020) CAN comprehend the images enough to know they're not getting what they want out of and AVN being sped through at Mach 5, why are they still here? Why are they even bothering with interacting in the forums? If they can brows them at such a clip, how have they not finished everything on the site?
View attachment 3189363
It took exactly 1m54s to "play" the update with CTRL pressed (I just checked, there are some menus, so it can vary a bit if you do the test) seeing the three Norah/Erika's alternatives and kissing all the girls in a full harem playthrough.
That guy claimed 5 minutes, and it's an outright lie, but some people play AVNs like they visit the Louvre, skipping anything "boring", like dialogue or non-famous, for them, paintings. Some people go directly to the Giocconda or the lewd scenes without seeing anything between entering the museum/AVN and the part that interests them.

Shit! My wife, who reads way faster than me, spent around two hours reading the beach scene (including the ball game).

Perhaps he's playing My Dorm because he already finished all the games and comics where they don't talk and only fuck.

TropecitaGames RiamMar so I loaded up one of my saves and this happens on every single one
I guess you can ignore that error during the import and it should continue working fine. Open the profiles screen (if in a relationship with Martha) to check the Lewd Name for her is correct.

Very good game TropecitaGames, it's one of my favorites, congratulations, I'll keep following it.
Thanks, RpWolf!

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Dang, already 184 on the ignore list, it's time to start planning the next ones after Mr. I read at speed of light or else we need to hope they will increase the limit at F95....
That being said I will start soon to play the new part ( starting from the beginning, of course) can't wait to see Martha, Nora, Daphne, Erika and all the girls again! :giggle: :giggle: :love:

Sep 13, 2020
Finding many issues with my saves that I loaded TropecitaGames RiamMar like some examples are names not being updated to what I changed them from the beginning and profiles not matching with the choices in my saves but that seems like the problems found so far. I am going to reinstall part one and part two all over again and start over. I'll probably do individual paths later so the previous bug doesn't show up and just do a harem path.

Last edited:

Mr.Heartbeat

Dec 19, 2020
It took exactly 1m54s to "play" the update with CTRL pressed (I just checked, there are some menus, so it can vary a bit if you do the test) seeing the three Norah/Erika's alternatives and kissing all the girls in a full harem playthrough.
That guy claimed 5 minutes, and it's an outright lie, but some people play AVNs like they visit the Louvre, skipping anything "boring", like dialogue or non-famous, for them, paintings. Some people go directly to the Giocconda or the lewd scenes without seeing anything between entering the museum/AVN and the part that interests them.
I am guilty of 'skipping' button pressed but in my defense i can't speak/read the foreign language.

i want to learn to read it but my main enemy is my laziness that overwhelm my motivation.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
I am guilty of 'skipping' button pressed but in my defense i can't speak/read the foreign language.

i want to learn to read it but my main enemy is my laziness that overwhelm my motivation.
what is your native Language ? if i might ask ? you can switch to english anytime

• Red Heart
4.00 star(s) 101 Votes