FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
I care about personalities just not each individual reaction to finding out that he is dating specific people. But what ever and yes my idea of the same drama is taking characters and repeatedly putting them through the same situations even if you put different characters into said situation.
You forget one critical detail. It is actually the basis of your problem and you are a bit blind to it.

What you call repeatedly, would happen only once or twice, for those that follow less routes. Those like me, and I suspect you, that follow all routes, will have to see it multiple times. It is the nature of the beast. There really is no other feasible alternative, except writing, posing and rendering entirely different scenes for each option. While that would be amazing, I confess, I'd rather still see a decent amount of content on that monthly update.

As I am sure you know, time is a limited resource, if the Dev's choose to use it efficiently, by minimizing the posing, the text (to write, translate, correct and insert)rendering and so on, I can, for the sake of having meaningful amounts of content, accept that sometimes, some scenes need to be a bit repetitive.

Peace :)

RiamMar

One Hand Clapping, Heart of the Keyforge
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 15, 2017
TropecitaGames RiamMar I just finished part 1 again and re downloaded but part 1 and 2 and did a harem route so now is time to do part two importing. So my question is do I need the " Martha-MissingVar-ImportFix." for the harem route or do I not need it for the harem and martha indivudal route or do I need it only for the indiviual routes that are not Martha playthrough and not the harem ? Sorry if that is a little more confusing just want to be able to play part 2 without problems with importing or having the individual importing saves not matching the choices I did for each save and route and having to rename the characters all over again which might cause problems down the road.
The fix will be part of the next update (if TropecitaGames adds it). So you can apply it. It adds a check for the variable being present, which it should in the harem route. So it's not necessary for this route, but better be on the save side. :D

1800 Mr. Tourture

Jun 10, 2017
the writing is decent and the renders are very good, but i think what bothers me about this game is that pretty much none of the related chaters look similar. (tbf most incest games have that problem too)

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
the writing is decent and the renders are very good, but i think what bothers me about this game is that pretty much none of the related chaters look similar. (tbf most incest games have that problem too)
I can't say I agree.

Nora and the twins look close enough, Emma and ... *sigh* ... Martha look related. She and Nora aren't "I see it" close, but there's enough there between them and Meemaw to bridge the gap. Betty and Meemaw have different enough body types that any natural resemblance is naturally hard to see.

Lisa and Debbie are so different physically that it's not surprising they don't look that similar, but they also don't look like they CAN'T be related by blood (in fact, they do have similar noses ...).

Then we have the Mother/daughter pairs Eileen/Kiara and Samantha/Simone. Eileen and Kiara look like they're based off the same model, while Sam and Sim have similar eyes and cheekbones. Jamaal is difficult for the same reason Lisa and Debbie are -- his body-type is so different due to being so fit and, you know, being male, but still has his mom's nose.

That leaves the MC and ... well, maybe he's a Mutant™ and we saw a hint of his powers during the second round with Jeff ...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Trope95

Formerly 'TropecitaGames'
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
I can't say I agree.

Nora and the twins look close enough, Emma and ... *sigh* ... Martha look related. She and Nora aren't "I see it" close, but there's enough there between them and Meemaw to bridge the gap. Betty and Meemaw have different enough body types that any natural resemblance is naturally hard to see.

Lisa and Debbie are so different physically that it's not surprising they don't look that similar, but they also don't look like they CAN'T be related by blood (in fact, they do have similar noses ...).

Then we have the Mother/daughter pairs Eileen/Kiara and Samantha/Simone. Eileen and Kiara look like they're based off the same model, while Sam and Sim have similar eyes and cheekbones. Jamaal is difficult for the same reason Lisa and Debbie are -- his body-type is so different due to being so fit and, you know, being male, but still has his mom's nose.

That leaves the MC and ... well, maybe he's a Mutant™ and we saw a hint of his powers during the second round with Jeff ...
Norah, Martha, and Meemaw aren't from the same designers, so I had to use some tricks (like using the same eye textures) to give that feeling of being related. With Betty, I didn't even try. I wanted a "grandmotherly feel" and the model fitted well enough.

You are right about Debbie and Lisa's noses, as can be seen in their model promo pics. We are also used to seeing Debbie without makeup and Lisa with too much (for my taste).
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Kiara and Eileen are based on the same model to have a better mother/daughter resemblance. I even searched for a similar hairstyle for Kiara to reinforce that feeling.

Any resemblance between any of the rest of the models is unintended and pure chance.

MarsUltor

Aug 2, 2018
Japanese = Japanisch in german i skipped the "c" so it became Japanish (happens to me very often lately when I have to write in german).
Yeah... I was just having a little fun with you and your bilingual misspell... though I know that's so unlike me, since I'm always so serious and buttoned up! ;):ROFLMAO:

• Wow
Reactions: HornyyPussy

Xythurr

Oct 29, 2017
Great game really enjoying it but I have one minor request to the dev if he even cares (Totally cool if ya don't). I like the sound work you have put into the game but if you could increase the music frequency or just have a few tracks that play it would be awesome.
I'm the type that plays music on my own when AVNs don't have their own soundtrack but this game does sometimes so I don't wanna play my music over it.
Anyways great work TropecitaGames!

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Thanks! I wanted to treat both issues (Kiara's and Scarlett's) with the maximum respect and focus on them. The girls are the real protagonists in those situations, not the MC saving the day. Note that he takes a passive (listening) role while Kiara explains her ordeal, and is there to support Scarlett at her home. He is forced to act by Kevin (the first time he resorts to violence after fighting Jack).
I love that. My plans for my own LIs are that they are not passive sex-dolls on the shelf, but are characters with agency as well. Also, in my mind, that's the only way a large polycule can survive--it some of the other members are active participants, shouldering some of the responsibility to keep the relationships going.

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
I love that. My plans for my own LIs are that they are not passive sex-dolls on the shelf, but are characters with agency as well. Also, in my mind, that's the only way a large polycule can survive--it some of the other members are active participants, shouldering some of the responsibility to keep the relationships going.
*This message has been brought to you by "FARL" (Fappers Against Reaction Limits)*

• Red Heart
Reactions: Trope95

Lysergic

Aug 18, 2018
Why include a quick menu with so much customization available but you don't include an option to turn Auto on?

Reactions: Trope95

Trope95

Formerly 'TropecitaGames'
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
I think it's more realistic to have the girls do things their way (Samantha/Simone/Martha/Norah in the last update). As you say, they aren't sex dolls, they have a life (most of which we don't see), they have their dreams and plans (first truth or dare, next update Daphne's date), and some of them are conducting a bush war unbeknownst by the others (Emma).
Obviously, My Dorm is (or tries to be) a wholesome game so, in the end, all will be solved.

4.00 star(s) 101 Votes