FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
I don't know... not even that extremely hot Mother can make me feel interested in the unpatched version.

There's something wrong with me, isn't it? It's not that I require incest to enjoy a story, not really, but, when there is a version with it, that makes sense, isn't hammered in, and is as well thought out as this one is... I simply can't even consider playing the non-incestuous one. If it has the chance for Lescest then... forget about it... I've already even forgot that there ever was a non-incestuous one.

Yeah, there is something really wrong with me...

But...
d490a6c5ccfd8d4822c717bc5cc92123.jpg

Peace :D

Trope95

Formerly 'TropecitaGames'
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
I don't know... not even that extremely hot Mother can make me feel interested in the unpatched version.

There's something wrong with me, isn't it? It's not that I require incest to enjoy a story, not really, but, when there is a version with it, that makes sense, isn't hammered in, and is as well thought out as this one is... I simply can't even consider playing the non-incestuous one. If it has the chance for Lescest then... forget about it... I've already even forgot that there ever was a non-incestuous one.

Yeah, there is something really wrong with me...

But...
View attachment 3316150

Remember she's dead in the unpatched version. If she wasn't, Martha wouldn't be there so, even at the risk of sounding like a bad person, I'm happy I killed her in the introduction ;)

Lescest like in a mother-daughter scene? With lewd handholding? And some cumswap kiss?
We've been there already, we will return there.

But I won't count it as Lescest, it's more like a mother and a daughter bonding.

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
Remember she's dead in the unpatched version. If she wasn't, Martha wouldn't be there so, even at the risk of sounding like a bad person, I'm happy I killed her in the introduction ;)

Lescest like in a mother-daughter scene? With lewd handholding? And some cumswap kiss?

But I won't count it as Lescest, it's more like a mother and a daughter bonding.
This is "bonding" I can get behind. The other one... fuck no. (Hey, no kink shaming intended, just a statement of personal preferences, if you like it, enjoy it)

EDIT: I wanted to clarify what I mean with Lescest, remember Sisterly Lust? Well, I would love a remake of it with a Female MC as the only change. Got it?

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021

This is "bonding" I can get behind. The other one... fuck no. (Hey, no kink shaming intended, just a statement of personal preferences, if you like it, enjoy it)

That's the kind of bondin I...
tenor.gif

• Haha
Reactions: Elhemeer

Trope95

Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks, Elhemeer!

I hope you enjoyed the update

Trope95

Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
An individual is a fry. "May i have a fry" "can i have a couple fries"
Thanks for the clarification!

Fun fact, what Americans call fries are called chips in Ireland and the UK. Chip being the singular. And what Americans call chips we call crisps. Crisp being the singular.
I never fail in that when talking His Majesty (or Irish ;)) English. Too many fish and chips in London, Glasgow, or Tralee!

• Red Heart
Reactions: S1nsational

acowasto

Nov 6, 2017
I'll eat a girl's ass before I fuck it. I also hold my ol'lady's hand and kiss her in public.
That's evil. You're evil. There is a special floor in hell for people like you! And me too.

I'm happy I killed her in the introduction ;)
Good, TropecitaGames. Kill her, kill her now!
But allow us, for example, to kill every single damn clone of Erick!

Fun fact, what Americans call fries are called chips in Ireland and the UK. Chip being the singular. And what Americans call chips we call crisps. Crisp being the singular.
Now we just need to ask an aussie how it's called in thier english.

Trope95

Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
That's evil. You're evil. There is a special floor in hell for people like you! And me too.
Is it evil because of the ass-eating or the handholding? Make some room for me in that floor.

Good, TropecitaGames. Kill her, kill her now!
But allow us, for example, to kill every single damn clone of Erick!
I can't kill her now. I already did :D
Eric was the last one of Series E. The penultimate one, Enzo, was killed while trying to kill Aaron

1706895304468.png
Sorry, mates, it was too easy to let it pass

Jun 4, 2022
We're actually quite similar to the UK: you've got chips, crisps and fries. The real divide comes from shortening chicken parmigiana: depending on the state you're from, it's either parma or parmi

acowasto

Nov 6, 2017
Is it evil because of the ass-eating or the handholding? Make some room for me in that floor.
The handholding of course. What else? Well... scratching, hugging and cuddling and, oh lord in heavens, headpats!

I can't kill her now. I already did :D
I know, it was pushy star wars reference. :(

Eric was the last one of Series E. The penultimate one, Enzo, was killed while trying to kill Aaron
I can't be sure until I see thier bodies! And have a vey long talk with those engineer myself!
What was the point of having facility capable of cloning people if you use it to clone ugly and stupid guys instead of gorgeous, beautiful and cute girls?! Shame NTR! Shame! And the company too.

And singulair CHIP:
chip.png

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
We're actually quite similar to the UK: you've got chips, crisps and fries. The real divide comes from shortening chicken parmigiana: depending on the state you're from, it's either parma or parmi
Yeah ! we all have our flaws, and defects to carry around.... :p :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

4.00 star(s) 101 Votes