Trope95

Formerly 'TropecitaGames'
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
Oh God No! She looks waaaay better now!
For my taste, yes, she looks better now. The original, although beautiful, is too generic body-wise.
But every player has different tastes, so it's possible, even probable, that some player prefers the original body.

Well, I won't ask for anything. But she looks amazing like that. I wanted you to know that. We all love cuties, as I think.
Yes, the original is very beautiful (I chose her model because I loved her face). But I wanted a different body type, as I did with Kate, Norah, Meemaw, Saira, Samantha, or Betty (the most customized ones). The beautiful+slim niche was already heavily covered.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
For my taste, yes, she looks better now. The original, although beautiful, is too generic body-wise.
But every player has different tastes, so it's possible, even probable, that some player prefers the original body.

Yes, the original is very beautiful (I chose her model because I loved her face). But I wanted a different body type, as I did with Kate, Norah, Meemaw, Saira, Samantha, or Betty (the most customized ones). The beautiful+slim niche was already heavily covered.
Nah, she's way to skinny in the original, give me some CURVAGE! :love:

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
I know showing the original Megan asset means receiving petitions to de-customize her, but here she is.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You can imagine what I will do with those petitions, besides answering politely ;)
She's pretty but that looks massively generic. There's probably a couple hundred generic Megans on this site already, but only 1 like the version of her that you actually put in your game.

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
Exactly what HP and Mommy, said.

Now she's Unique. She's special. Dare I say it, it's Yours and by extension, Ours.

We've all seen that asset a hundred times. Pretty, yeah, pretty boring too. If it HAD to be, well, we would never know better was possible, right? Now that we do? Hell no.

Some of you that read this, may think that I am... what was it... "White Knighting" or something silly like that. But, no.

This game may have some defects here and there, but, the way the "girls" were made to look, is actually it's stronger facet. All of them look special in some way, is special in some way. Just like people we can find on the streets. From the fabulous vitiligo model, to the overweight ladies, each and everyone feels special, while being as "normal" as possible.

This genre (AVN's) is plagued with the Perfection disease. Each and every game (with delightful exceptions) tries to out-perfect the other, creating impossibly sculptural women and men, attempting to fill a fantasy based on the exploitation of a beauty standard that wants to make everyone in the world feel ugly.

Then, My Dorm comes around. Tropecita tries something different. Instead of cookie cutter beauties that everyone expected, he creates and brings to us, models like Martha, Norah, Megan, Betty and all the others. While none of them are exactly beauty standards ready, all of them are amazingly "normal" and beautiful in it's own way. Some of the players are shocked, it is an unexpected (therefor upsetting) form of filling their fantasies.

Instead of cookie-cutter beauties, now you have a fantasy filled with almost "normal" women. It is still a fantasy. It is still a world where breasts don't comply with gravity, where large breasts don't break, where every girl has tons of Colagen on their skin, where giving birth doesn't affect women's bodies, and so on... But, it has taken this step, it is going against the disease of perfection. It is a place where female characters like Megan, can exist, can feel real, can incite our fantasies.

Let's put this Lancelot to sleep, ok??

Peace :D

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
I know showing the original Megan asset means receiving petitions to de-customize her, but here she is.
You can imagine what I will do with those petitions, besides answering politely ;)
She just looks younger, not better. Less curvy, more innocent and definitely teen girl cute. Megan (customized) is a sophisticated beauty and obviously world wise. Depends on your taste. Fortunately, for me, my taste includes both and excludes... hmmmmm... next to nothing... Jus' Sayin':cool::p;)

acowasto

Nov 6, 2017
Well, we all have different tastes, so it's no wonder for some the orginal model might be more appealing, while others would love the face, but attached to a body with wider waist and bigger breasts.

But, in the end she's a digital character and those sliders and parameters are for you to ajust her to your liking.
In my opinion, the orginal Megan is just a younger one. Not that I really should have a word in this regard, as I don't really have a type. To be honest I couldn't really care less about which one is used as long as the story and character is good enough for me to enjoy it.

Jun 4, 2022
It's nice to see a level of transparency from a creator (not that this is a brand new development coming from you Trop. I really appreciate what you did with Megan, considering how prevalent you'll see little to no change in her model in other VN's. The best (and worst) thing is changing the default model to what you envision from them. That's not to say you'll be perfect for everyone, but anyone expecting that doesn't understand digital assets and transforming them being finite.

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
why the hell is the game in spanish now?
I'll actually tell you why rather than trolling you like the others, Trop messed up when making and releasing Part 2 forgetting to switch the default language back to English. Trop and his collaborator were working on it in their native Spanish.

Though, the question does remain, why this issue wasn't fixed after the initial release of Part 2...

Trope95

Formerly 'TropecitaGames'
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
I'll actually tell you why rather than trolling you like the others, Trop messed up when making and releasing Part 2 forgetting to switch the default language back to English. Trop and his collaborator were working on it in their native Spanish.

Though, the question does remain, why this issue wasn't fixed after the initial release of Part 2...
In the next installment (v.0.15, third release of Part 2) I made a change so that for the people for whom the game reverts to Spanish (I haven't found the reason why it reverts to Spanish for some players) the Breadcrumb path to change languages (Configuración > Idioma > English) is shown in English even in the Spanish version (Settings > Language > English).

99% of Spanish speakers can find their way around if the word "Settings" is shown.

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
In the next installment (v.0.15, third release of Part 2) I made a change so that for the people for whom the game reverts to Spanish (I haven't found the reason why it reverts to Spanish for some players) the Breadcrumb path to change languages (Configuración > Idioma > English) is shown in English even in the Spanish version (Settings > Language > English).

99% of Spanish speakers can find their way around if the word "Settings" is shown.
Doesn't effect me one way or the other, i was able to swap the language back to English without any difficulty. I was simply giving that person a non troll answer to their question, which is a fair question to be fair.

Reactions: Trope95
4.00 star(s) 101 Votes