TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
The only Spanish some Yanks and Limeys know is "Hasta la vista, baby!" (and they mistranslate that to "Imo kick yo ass!" . . . )
Honestly I'd have been less annoyed and snarky if they'd been semi polite. "The menus are in Spanish now, what do I do?" Instead of coming in all aggrieved that a native Spanish speaking dev launched a game that had the audacity to default to Spanish...

Also isn't having your friends irl troll you by switching your system to another language a rite of passage? It's not the end of the world.

e6mill

Aug 4, 2022
Also isn't having your friends irl troll you by switching your system to another language a rite of passage? It's not the end of the world.
Back in my day that was way too much of a PITA to do casually. I remember shitcanning a couple games that refused to work in non-Japanese locales.

alex13_zen

Sep 30, 2019
Just started the game, I love how natural and well thought-out the dialogue is! But do the renders improve? They're surprisingly grainy for a game that's less than two years old.

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
Just started the game, I love how natural and well thought-out the dialogue is! But do the renders improve? They're surprisingly grainy for a game that's less than two years old.
They do. Substantially. Also the posing and the shots angles. Almost all aspects of the game improve considerably, as the Dev learns more and tries new things. Enjoy it.

Peace :)

MarsUltor

Aug 2, 2018
Honestly I'd have been less annoyed and snarky if they'd been semi polite. "The menus are in Spanish now, what do I do?" Instead of coming in all aggrieved that a native Spanish speaking dev launched a game that had the audacity to default to Spanish...
It's all good. In a moment of weakness, I felt the urge to come to the defense of all the folks out there who are afflicted with Resourcefulness Deficiency Disorder . . .

My personal favorite is switching my IRL friends' keyboard layout setting in the OS to Dvorak . . .
Dvorak keyboard layout

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
It's all good. In a moment of weakness, I felt the urge to come to the defense of all the folks out there who are afflicted with Resourcefulness Deficiency Disorder . . .

My personal favorite is switching my IRL friends' keyboard layout setting in the OS to Dvorak . . .
Dvorak keyboard layout
Fuck that's pure evil. Worst possible thing would be to change the default text editor to that one that will not be named, you know which one... the one that you need 3 years of practice to find out how to close it. MWAHAHAHAHAH

Peace :D

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020

Dvorak keyboard layout
More Spanglish for the laughs ;) That is a "Tu amigo la Onza" favor :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
(Literally; "your friend the Jaguar" euphemism used here for a favor what really isn't a favor (Onza = from Onca portuguese for Jaguar)

Reactions: MarsUltor
4.00 star(s) 101 Votes