acowasto

Nov 6, 2017
Those are going to be few rude and generalized words.

We speak english becuase it's the only language they understand.
They speak english, because it's the only language they understand.

Not that my english is great, not really. But it's good enough to get me somewhere or talk to someone. Yet I saw and heard worst engrish than mine from native english speakers. That's an achievement.

When I saw main language not being english I was surprised and a bit confused, but it wasn't really that hard to find how to change the language on the forum.

Trope95

Formerly 'TropecitaGames'
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
Just started the game, I love how natural and well thought-out the dialogue is! But do the renders improve? They're surprisingly grainy for a game that's less than two years old.
I was a noob at rendering when I started with My Dorm. I didn't understand why sometimes a render took 10 minutes and looked great and others it took 2 hours and had more grain than a field of wheat.

I trusted Daz's default settings too much and the quality wasn't as good as I would have liked.

With time, tests, and advice from people who knew (and know) more than I did, my renders improved. I would say by a lot (or substantially, as FatGiant says), but that would be unmodest on my side and I know I still have areas where I can improve.

The grain went down gradually as I started to understand what happened. It finally disappeared 8 updates ago when I discovered the last thing that could cause it.

Sometime in the future, I will re-render all the grainy renders from Part 1, but that would mean using time and resources that, right now, I prefer to use to advance the story and do the current update's renders.

BlameTrop2.png

Last edited:

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
I was a noob at rendering when I started with My Dorm. I didn't understand why sometimes a render took 10 minutes and looked great and others it took 2 hours and had more grain than a field of wheat.

I trusted Daz's default settings too much and the quality wasn't as good as I would have liked.

With time, tests, and advice from people who knew (and know) more than I did, my renders improved. I would say a lot (or substantially, as FatGiant says), but that would be unmodest on my side and I know I still have places where I can improve.

The grain went down gradually as I started to understand what happened. It finally disappeared 8 updates ago when I discovered the last thing that could cause it.

Sometime in the future, I will re-render all the grainy renders from Part 1, but that would mean using time and resources that, right now, I prefer to use to advance the story and do the current update's renders.

View attachment 3328659
WHAT! You mean you weren't an expert at it from the start!?
wtf-david.gif

acowasto

Nov 6, 2017

With time, tests, and advice from people who knew (and know) more than I did, my renders improved. I would say by a lot (or substantially, as FatGiant says), but that would be unmodest on my side and I know I still have areas where I can improve.

View attachment 3328659
imposibilu.png

WHAT! You mean you weren't an expert at it from the start!?
View attachment 3328665
His lying to us! He is in his troll mood again!

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022

View attachment 3328659
The new in thing is to blame HornyyPussy

mmmonsterkill

Aug 30, 2016
It's embarrassing that English users can't do the opposite. Configuracion, is so hard to figure out when your native language has the word configuration...
what makes you think most of us are native english speakers to begin with, english is my third language. secondly its not just in settings its in some other tab in settings

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
4.00 star(s) 101 Votes