Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Thanks, Elhemeer!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I hope you enjoyed the update

ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023
Fun fact, what Americans call fries are called chips in Ireland and the UK. Chip being the singular. And what Americans call chips we call crisps. Crisp being the singular.
Just be careful if you're in cattle or sheep country in the US shortly after weaning season - if you order "fries" what you get might look like a basket of small fried potatoes, but they aren't.

And y'all also call biscuits scones and cookies biscuits. ;)

• Haha
Reactions: Elhemeer

MarsUltor

Aug 2, 2018
Gifs You can hear, I can totally hear Falco singing Jeanny right now and I haven't heard that in a long time:D
The only thing I hear Falco singing is Rock Me Amadeus, but I'm just a Yankee, so what do I know . . . ;):LOL:
(Even Der Kommissar I hear the After The Fire cover)

• Haha
Reactions: tslojr

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
The only thing I hear Falco singing is Rock Me Amadeus, but I'm just a Yankee, so what do I know . . . ;):LOL:
(Even Der Kommissar I hear the After The Fire cover)
It's about a Stalker who killed a Girl.

Last edited:

Trope95

Formerly 'TropecitaGames'
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
Special Render (VIII) - Megan
What can be said about Megan besides that I mistreated her? She's beautiful, she is sexy, and she has a beautiful voice (she's the only girl whose voice we have heard thanks to licensed music).
I mistreated her with only one lewd scene and 4 more scenes, problems of living outside Newport. She's coming home to spend the weekend, so I can compensate her a bit.
Another one in the Special Render series I'm posting to avoid spoiling the last scene of v.0.15 for those of you who still haven't played it. Full HD Image (4K on Patreon/SS)
Pinup Megan 1920.png

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
Special Render (VIII) - Megan
What can be said about Megan besides that I mistreated her? She's beautiful, she is sexy, and she has a beautiful voice (she's the only girl whose voice we have heard thanks to licensed music).
I mistreated her with only one lewd scene and 4 more scenes, problems of living outside Newport. She's coming home to spend the weekend, so I can compensate her a bit.
Another one in the Special Render series I'm posting to avoid spoiling the last scene of v.0.15 for those of you who still haven't played it. Full HD Image (4K on Patreon/SS)
View attachment 3321884
One of the unconventional beauties you delighted us with. Besides the Yeti, and later the first girls, the surprise you foisted on us with Megan, left me with my mouth open all the way.

There's Girl-Next-Door, and then there's the girl like the one you meet on the street, or on the supermarket. Completely average, but, when they smile or tilt their head just so, they hit you in the gonads and leave you breathless. Megan is like that, and the fact that you were able to make her so, is simply astonishing.

Her figure that some people would not look twice to, suddenly take a new meaning and a new interest. Suddenly, she's no longer average with a little belly and a thicker waist... with a small twist of her head and of her lips, she's HOT as fuck... I even went back and forth to see if you edited her body, but no, only her face.

If you guys haven't tried, go to her scene in her apartment and check it. Trop had a stroke of genius there.

Thanks for her, and thanks for bringing her in for more.

Peace :)

acowasto

Nov 6, 2017
One of the unconventional beauties you delighted us with. Besides the Yeti, and later the first girls, the surprise you foisted on us with Megan, left me with my mouth open all the way.

There's Girl-Next-Door, and then there's the girl like the one you meet on the street, or on the supermarket. Completely average, but, when they smile or tilt their head just so, they hit you in the gonads and leave you breathless. Megan is like that, and the fact that you were able to make her so, is simply astonishing.

Her figure that some people would not look twice to, suddenly take a new meaning and a new interest. Suddenly, she's no longer average with a little belly and a thicker waist... with a small twist of her head and of her lips, she's HOT as fuck... I even went back and forth to see if you edited her body, but no, only her face.

If you guys haven't tried, go to her scene in her apartment and check it. Trop had a stroke of genius there.

phs.jpg
Be polite.
Be efficient.
Have a plan to fuck every girl you meet!

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023

Thicc girls are yummy. But yes Megan is definitely has that girl next door quality.

• Red Heart
Reactions: tslojr and Trope95

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
Thicc girls are yummy. But yes Megan is definitely has that girl next door quality.
I may have a distinctly different definition of thicc, to me Megan is just a normal girl. A girl that isn't much into fitness, that enjoys eating a bit too much, that is not so worried about perfect figures and beauty standards. Yet, she is beautiful, you may have to look at her in a different way, instead of your expectations, just wait until she trusts you and opens up, like some flowers do only at some specific hour.

I would bet that her asset wasn't like this. That she is the result of Trop editing and sculpting. I am ok with being proved wrong...

Trope95

Formerly 'TropecitaGames'
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
I may have a distinctly different definition of thicc, to me Megan is just a normal girl. A girl that isn't much into fitness, that enjoys eating a bit too much, that is not so worried about perfect figures and beauty standards. Yet, she is beautiful, you may have to look at her in a different way, instead of your expectations, just wait until she trusts you and opens up, like some flowers do only at some specific hour.

I would bet that her asset wasn't like this. That she is the result of Trop editing and sculpting. I am ok with being proved wrong...
I know showing the original Megan asset means receiving petitions to de-customize her, but here she is.
You can imagine what I will do with those petitions, besides answering politely ;)

4.00 star(s) 101 Votes