xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
I get people not wanting every girl to be bisexual, but people hating there being a good few bi girls in game is super annoying.
A lot of the people who complain about bi characters in games just come across as homophobic and bipohobic.
Girls inside the harem getting together isn't NTR. I hate NTR but some people just jump at shadows
I don't know I don't like when someone goes into a game, knowingly that there might be content what he/ she dislikes,
then go into the thread of said game and starts with hate rant and hate posts, insulting dev and fanbase and so on,
don't even care that much if he states in a rude matter that he dislikes the game, and why.
or like some idjits they don't play the game and go into the thread to rant and taunt the fans.
But Ok! Peoples ! what else should I think.
edited: if for of time for my yellow bombers (meds) :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
I don't know I don't like when someone goes into a game, knowingly that there might be content what he/ she dislikes,
then go into the thread of said game and starts with hate rant and hate posts, insulting dev and fanbase and so on,
don't even care that much of he states in a rude matter that he dislikes the game, and why.
or like some idjits they don't play the game and go into the thread to rant and taunt the fans.
I assume you're not actually targeting me with this, as I've certainly been active on this thread a good while and the comment you quoted wasn't my first here.

I only skimmed, the backlog of posts around the whole "promised no bi-sexuality epidemic in My Dorm" that I saw quoted. So I don't know how much bullshit is getting spewed. I just hate the general hatred of bisexuality and bi characters of all genders on this site, well I hate all the queerphobia on this site too, but being bisexual myself that one annoys me on a more personal level.

Reactions: Trope95 and Tiur

Trope95

Formerly 'TropecitaGames'
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
I get people not wanting every girl to be bisexual, but people hating there being a good few bi girls in game is super annoying.
A lot of the people who complain about bi characters in games just come across as homophobic and bipohobic.
Girls inside the harem getting together isn't NTR. I hate NTR but some people just jump at shadows
I don't hate it (and I know you don't say it because of me). What I meant by "the epidemic" is that a trope of these games is that one girl is bi-sexual and converts the others with a finger snap. It's not logical.

What happened between Norah and Erika was logical. What happened between Kim and Kate was logical. And I will use every logical chance I get, but I won't force it.

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
I assume you're not actually targeting me with this, as I've certainly been active on this thread a good while and the comment you quoted wasn't my first here.

I only skimmed, the backlog of posts around the whole "promised no bi-sexuality epidemic in My Dorm" that I saw quoted. So I don't know how much bullshit is getting spewed. I just hate the general hatred of bisexuality and bi characters of all genders on this site, well I hate all the queerphobia on this site too, but being bisexual myself that one annoys me on a more personal level.
I've said it before to myself and others. We can't let others determine how we feel about what they say. If we let what people say influence us, they've won and they know it. I'm the guy that used to get pissed off becaue people can't see the difference between a futa and a transperson. I also get pissed when a trans character is misgendered. I've gotten deleted and even warned for how aggressive I get over it. Rightly so. Now, I just have to continue to tell myself that it's not worth it.

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
I don't hate it (and I know you don't say it because of me). What I meant by "the epidemic" is that a trope of these games is that one girl is bi-sexual and converts the others with a finger snap. It's not logical.

What happened between Norah and Erika was logical. What happened between Kim and Kate was logical. And I will use every logical chance I get, but I won't force it.
Not having bi girls "converting" other girls, makes sense, to an extent. Not everyone who is bi or any other queer identity knows who they are from a young age. Lots of people only figure themselves out in college or even later. And on that note, this game being set during college for all the girls is a prime explanation for lots of the girls discovering their bisexuality. Especially the girls from conservative areas or families, like the Indian girls and the posh girl. Again, not proposing tons of the girls being bi, but if ever there was a game designed for the girls to experiment with their sexuality and find out they're bisexual or confirm they're straight, this would certainly be it.

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
I've said it before to myself and others. We can't let others determine how we feel about what they say. If we let what people say influence us, they've won and they know it. I'm the guy that used to get pissed off becaue people can't see the difference between a futa and a transperson. I also get pissed when a trans character is misgendered. I've gotten deleted and even warned for how aggressive I get over it. Rightly so. Now, I just have to continue to tell myself that it's not worth it.
Not gonna lie, I do respect you more after reading that.

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
don't even care that much of he states in a rude matter that he dislikes the game, and why.
Yes, there tons of threads of people whining about what they don't like in a game and bitching that there isn't enough of what they like in a game. I don't like handjobs, boob jobs and really don't like feet jobs but I endure them and move on with game. Now I do jest and joke about red heads in AVN's as it seem that 90 precent of the always have one or more red heads in them. Plus I'm a typical middle child and I love to stir the shit pot of the ginger lovers :devilish::LOL:.

• Haha
Reactions: Trope95 and xapican

e6mill

Aug 4, 2022
Back in the days of usenet on the newsgroup for my Atari computer we used to see a couple different Amiga users every week who just wanted to rub our noses in how much better they imagined their machines to be. :eyeroll:

hysepReC

Feb 16, 2022
Lol. Not wanting harem girls hooking up without the MC isn't homophobic. You can call it greedy or selfish if you want, but it's absolutely not homophobic. Your fantasy is to see your girls having fun together? Cool. Mine is to have them completely to myself. I don't want to share with anyone, man or woman.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Lol. Not wanting harem girls hooking up without the MC isn't homophobic. You can call it greedy or selfish if you want, but it's absolutely not homophobic. Your fantasy is to see your girls having fun together? Cool. Mine is to have them completely to myself. I don't want to share with anyone, man or woman.
That is cool,(I allready knew we share a few game threads) and I can comprehend your point of view, also respect it. I didn't see you in any thread we run across, filling pages with hate rants, nor being rude about it.
thank's for giving the example of what I said, It is this easy, and I guess you enjoy the game, or am I wrong ?

Reactions: Trope95

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Not wanting your girls to hook up isn't homophobic. How people choose to express that want however often is.
Not saying you're being homophobic, you weren't in the comment I quoted but if you're going on some conspiracy about how the water is turning frogs girls gay or going on some rant about how bi girls are for the streets which the people against it often do then well shoe fits.

4.00 star(s) 101 Votes