Horny Toad

May 23, 2019
About Kiara? I'm doubting about what would be hotter for the first time. The lake or her marital bed.
If the marital bed, I hope it's at least has clean sheets since the husband probably did something gross on them (vomit would be one of the least gross).

Last edited:
Reactions: Trope95

e6mill

Aug 4, 2022
If the marital, I hope it's at least clean sheets since the husband probably did something gross on them (vomit would be one of the least gross).
Was it Spinal Tap where they try & explain that their drummer's drunken death was not an accident but clearly premeditated suicide? Because it takes a LOT of work to fill a pool with your own vomit...

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
About Kiara? I'm doubting about what would be hotter for the first time. The lake or her marital bed.
If the marital bed, I hope it's at least has clean sheets since the husband probably did something gross on them (vomit would be one of the least gross).
Honestly, I'm for the lake ... with a certain redheaded audience/cheering section (possibly even conspirator) ...

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
Honestly, I'm for the lake ... with a certain redheaded audience/cheering section (possibly even conspirator) ...
Ok, I see and kinda like that option too.

Yet...

The symbolism of using the marital bed is too powerful. The same redheaded audience can be present to witness the breaking of the "seal" and the start of the new life for her mother with their common lover. It is a shame that she can't join in the celebration, but, well, we can't have it all.

I am going to be honest, I hope that sometime in the future the relationships evolve to them all be able to display their love (or more) in full view of everyone. If it has to stay limited to PDA, so be it... I can feel the hate from Trope after reading this thinking of how many more variants that means... if it's too much mate, forget it, I tend to forget that some people can't say yes to everything, like me.

For example, I would love to see the same sex couples on the pool, kissing or embracing, but then I remember that some people don't want to see that, or only with a few girls... and that something so simple would generate stupid numbers of variations.

Getting back to Bed or Lake. Please don't make both and add more work to yourself Trope. Toss a coin (to your Dev) or ask on your Patreon. Don't fall prey of your generosity mate.

Peace :)

Trope95

Formerly 'TropecitaGames'
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
I think that should be the less romantic environment and situation ever:
Kiara and MC go from the living into the room kissing, caressing, and undressing
Kiara stops the kissing and says
"Let me change the sheets before we make love. The pig I have... had... as a husband vomited on them."
:oops:

You've played 0.15 and you know the (young) redhead isn't right now in a mental place to cheer for it or to conspirate for it to happen. One thing is to help with Alexia, but with Kiara??? She should change her mentality to "wingmanize" with her mother. Once it's fait accompli, it's another thing. She will unpack the cheerleader uniform and root for them.

Ok, I see and kinda like that option too.

Yet...

The symbolism of using the marital bed is too powerful. The same redheaded audience can be present to witness the breaking of the "seal" and the start of the new life for her mother with their common lover. It is a shame that she can't join in the celebration, but, well, we can't have it all.

I am going to be honest, I hope that sometime in the future the relationships evolve to them all be able to display their love (or more) in full view of everyone. If it has to stay limited to PDA, so be it... I can feel the hate from Trope after reading this thinking of how many more variants that means... if it's too much mate, forget it, I tend to forget that some people can't say yes to everything, like me.

For example, I would love to see the same sex couples on the pool, kissing or embracing, but then I remember that some people don't want to see that, or only with a few girls... and that something so simple would generate stupid numbers of variations.

Getting back to Bed or Lake. Please don't make both and add more work to yourself Trope. Toss a coin (to your Dev) or ask on your Patreon. Don't fall prey of your generosity mate.

Hate? Never!
Going crazy about rendering numbers to fulfill your request? You'll be surprised. Because it's not only your request, it's also mine. At least some of them.

But I also promised no bi-sexuality epidemic in My Dorm. Not all the girls will be attracted to other girls.
Most of them won't kiss another girl in the whole game.
Some of them will go the bonding way that happened during Erika+Norah's pool scene (lewd handholding and kissing), and perhaps a little beyond that. Mother/(not)Daughter or similar. Thank me after you play the teaser at the end of v.0.15. ;)
A tiny portion of the girls will go full bi during sex with the MC present. At the beach, we discovered two candidates for it. Coincidentally they are roommates.

About the bed/lake disjunctive, there are more options on the table. Each one requires different developments. (Un)Fortunately, Kiara's first sex scene is still a bit far away. After 0.15 I would say it has moved closer and farther away at the same time. If that makes sense.

to Honour Tropes Country I'd like to have sex with
Red
Blonde
Red
at that lake and call it Spanish Flag Sex ;) :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
OK, taking into account that, in the Spanish flag, the yellow band is double, I would say it's
red
blonde
blonde

red
We have two blondes (Kate and Scarlett) who fill the middle role. What redheads do you prefer to fill the extremes? You can choose between:
Kiara, Eileen, Daphne, Erika, Eva, and Zoe. Tough choice.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
wookie ookie ; we can have German Flag sex and Austrian Flag sex as well if we involve Betty or Memaw....:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
edit: just feel sorry for our British and American friends, guess we have problems to get so many White haired woman, unless MC starts a job in the Nursing home (Cotolengo, this word is out of place but I love it means Nursing home in spanish)

Last edited:

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
Why limit things to the bed? I'm sure their home has LOTS more furniture than just that one bed. Break 'em ALL in, I say. ;)
I guess this doesn't have the same weight than it does in Iberia. The Marital Bed is kinda big thing. It symbolizes the Marriage Bond. It isn't the furniture, at all...

It is a mix of "sacred" and "pagan". Where the marriage is consummated and consecrated. Using that specific bed with someone other than the conjugal partner, breaks the covenant, desecrates the marriage,etc... None of that means shit to me, but, it does to many people.

e6mill

Aug 4, 2022
I guess this doesn't have the same weight than it does in Iberia. The Marital Bed is kinda big thing. It symbolizes the Marriage Bond. It isn't the furniture, at all...
No, I get it. But the point remains. I'm not suggesting the bed be EXCLUDED after all... ;)

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Why limit things to the bed? I'm sure their home has LOTS more furniture than just that one bed. Break 'em ALL in, I say. ;)
You're afficionated to Real Estate Agent sex ? :devilish: :devilish::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
cool would be Kiaras Hubby mistake Amanda or Eva for Eileen or Kiara, sneaks up from behind and grab her by the shoulder.....
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Oct 10, 2022
You're afficionated to Real Estate Agent sex ? :devilish: :devilish::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
cool would be Kiaras Hubby mistake Amanda or Eva for Eileen or Kiara, sneaks up from behind and grab her by the shoulder.....

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023

It is a mix of "sacred" and "pagan". Where the marriage is consummated and consecrated. Using that specific bed with someone other than the conjugal partner, breaks the covenant, desecrates the marriage,etc... None of that means shit to me, but, it does to many people.

That's a real old world value there. My grandmother on my mothers side was born in 1898. She has half Irish and Portuguese, she told stories about her older sisters getting married and marriage beds.

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
I get people not wanting every girl to be bisexual, but people hating there being a good few bi girls in game is super annoying.
A lot of the people who complain about bi characters in games just come across as homophobic and bipohobic.
Girls inside the harem getting together isn't NTR. I hate NTR but some people just jump at shadows

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
I get people not wanting every girl to be bisexual, but people hating there being a good few bi girls in game is super annoying.
A lot of the people who complain about bi characters in games just come across as homophobic and bipohobic.
Girls inside the harem getting together isn't NTR. I hate NTR but some people just jump at shadows
Well, I don't have a harem I have one girl. The rest can do whatever they want.

4.00 star(s) 101 Votes