MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
Hey Mago someone steal you the woman from underneath you .....just say'in :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Xapi, my amigo! don't worry, women are safe! :ROFLMAO:

But I don’t mind if women have fun with each other while in my harem, no matter how strange it may sound, it looks hot even to me.... if I’m tired of satisfying them, then let them eat each other’s pussies while I gain strength. :KEK:

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
You've played 0.15 and you know the (young) redhead isn't right now in a mental place to cheer for it or to conspirate for it to happen. One thing is to help with Alexia, but with Kiara??? She should change her mentality to "wingmanize" with her mother. Once it's fait accompli, it's another thing. She will unpack the cheerleader uniform and root for them.
---
About the bed/lake disjunctive, there are more options on the table. Each one requires different developments. (Un)Fortunately, Kiara's first sex scene is still a bit far away. After 0.15 I would say it has moved closer and farther away at the same time. If that makes sense.
Oh, I wouldn't be surprised if this didn't happen until Part 3. I also wouldn't be surprised if they hooked up in 0.16. I was just throwing my two cents in on the Pond/Bed argument.

I also don't think anyone will be upset if their first act takes place on the beach, in her room at Nora's (which I suppose she's sharing with her daughter, so probably not), in front of a tied-up Hubby (or another Eric, for that matter), with Mom, etc.. I just thought, IF it was at the Pond, there should be a better reason than "Like Daughter, Like Mother" ... And while I understand the symbolism of the marital bed, I can't imagine Kiara would be able to enjoy that at any time before Eileen would be able to enjoy seeing it happen, so Pond or Bed shouldn't matter in that sense.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Trope95

hysepReC

Feb 16, 2022
That is cool,(I allready knew we share a few game threads) and I can comprehend your point of view, also respect it. I didn't see you in any thread we run across, filling pages with hate rants, nor being rude about it.
thank's for giving the example of what I said, It is this easy, and I guess you enjoy the game, or am I wrong ?
I wouldn't put this game amongst my favourites, but yeah, I do like it. The Daphne/Scarlett practising kissing thing was a bit weird to me (in my mind, they are bisexual because straight girls wouldn't do that) but that's a minor thing and it didn't really bother me.
Not wanting your girls to hook up isn't homophobic. How people choose to express that want however often is.
Not saying you're being homophobic, you weren't in the comment I quoted but if you're going on some conspiracy about how the water is turning frogs girls gay or going on some rant about how bi girls are for the streets which the people against it often do then well shoe fits.
Personally, I don't give a shit if a LI is bisexual as long as I'm not forced to share her and she doesn't start flirting with other girls, talking about how she wants to fuck them, etc. I wouldn't want her doing that with other men and the same applies to other girls. Apparently, not liking lesbian content in male protagonist games makes you both homophobic and gay (yes, I have been called gay before for that reason, amongst other things). Lol.

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
I wouldn't put this game amongst my favourites, but yeah, I do like it. The Daphne/Scarlett practising kissing thing was a bit weird to me (in my mind, they are bisexual because straight girls wouldn't do that) but that's a minor thing and it didn't really bother me.
That's a choice. In my playthru they didn't do that. But I am on Daphne's solo path.

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
You can choose to "tutor" them separately but they still practised with each other before asking the MC to help them.
Hmm... So, what you're sayin is Daphne cheated on me? I don't remember them practisin together. Or maybe I haven't gotten that far? I'm still tryin to play catch-up and am in part 1.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Hmm... So, what you're sayin is Daphne cheated on me? I don't remember them practisin together. Or maybe I haven't gotten that far? I'm still tryin to play catch-up and am in part 1.
One of both or both I don't remeber correctly confess that they, kissed their lips don't remeber if they used tounge , out of curiosity, We had a nice convo here in the thread where we exchanged our life expiriencies, (since then I know we are a lot of old farts here), the point is in that there wasn't Lust or Love involved between them. it is somwhere in the begining of the thread.

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
One of both or both I don't remeber correctly confess that they, kissed their lips don't remeber if they used tounge , out of curiosity, We had a nice convo here in the thread where we exchanged our life expiriencies, (since then I know we are a lot of old farts here), the point is in that there wasn't Lust or Love involved between them. it is somwhere in the begining of the thread.
Don't remember and am not goin lookin. It's not that important.

• Haha
Reactions: Trope95 and xapican

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
I'm old too. We'll fight with our walkers while duel of fates plays in the background after they change our diapers.
In my days as a paramedic I actually had to take care of two elderly men that go into a fight at a retirement home. Canes were their weapon of choice. I guess since many use tennis balls on the bottom of walkers they needed a weapon that packed more punch.

acowasto

Nov 6, 2017
If the marital bed, I hope it's at least has clean sheets since the husband probably did something gross on them (vomit would be one of the least gross).
I think that should be the less romantic environment and situation ever:
Kiara and MC go from the living into the room kissing, caressing, and undressing
Kiara stops the kissing and says
"Let me change the sheets before we make love. The pig I have... had... as a husband vomited on them."
:oops:

About the bed/lake disjunctive, there are more options on the table. Each one requires different developments. (Un)Fortunately, Kiara's first sex scene is still a bit far away. After 0.15 I would say it has moved closer and farther away at the same time. If that makes sense.
Changing sheets wouldn't be enough though. Unless sheets can be changed with mattress too, as removing the smell and stains out of it would require quite a lot of work, not to mention time.

Also, I don't think her drunktard husband would even consider using bedroom for sleeping and instead chose to use his favourite armchair or couch in the living room, as it would be way closer to get his next beer from the kitchen while napping and waiting for his wife to return from work to make him a dinner.

Wait you mean MY GIRLS are cheating on me with the rest of you old bastards!?
Fuck it I just have to outlive the rest of you and then they'll be mine alone!
All I'm takin is Daphne. The rest you can keep. I'm old and already have an expiration date. :ROFLMAO:
I'm old too. We'll fight with our walkers while duel of fates plays in the background after they change our diapers.

• Haha
Reactions: Trope95 and Xythurr

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
Not wanting your girls to hook up isn't homophobic. How people choose to express that want however often is.
Not saying you're being homophobic, you weren't in the comment I quoted but if you're going on some conspiracy about how the water is turning frogs girls gay or going on some rant about how bi girls are for the streets which the people against it often do then well shoe fits.
Most, note not every time but definitely enough to notice a trend, that someone plays the "I just don't like to share at all" card they're dropping slurs within 10 posts.

There are of course a few exceptions, but ime if you're into women and are bothered by lesbian sex it's the homosexuality you have beef with.

acowasto

Nov 6, 2017
Most, note not every time but definitely enough to notice a trend, that someone plays the "I just don't like to share at all" card they're dropping slurs within 10 posts.

There are of course a few exceptions, but ime if you're into women and are bothered by lesbian sex it's the homosexuality you have beef with.
In today's world being called homophobic, racist, fatphobic, nazi, xenophobic, etc. is a badge of honor as, quite often, people throwing those words at you don't even know the meaning behind them.

Not liking girls hooking up fits into the meaning of homophobic term. A term that is used to describe someone who dislike and/or have prejudice against gay people and actions. A term that exists like many others, becasue people are, by design, lazy and do not like to use too much energy, including talking or writting if it ain't necessary.

Yet, in order to have a reaction, like the dislike of lesbians, we need the action that caused it, the reason.
Only by asking the man who is homophobic why he is homophobic we can learn it or work it out, because he may doesn't know fully himself. If not, we can only try the guessing game.
We're slaves to our emotions, and the reason may be basically dislikining lesbians, due to not having option to participate with them. Not liking girls to hook up may be feed by man's fear of girls growing on eachother so stong they might forget about him.

4.00 star(s) 101 Votes