xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Good evening everyone, I have a little problem with the game. When I arrive at the scene where I fuck with Scarlett at her house, the game restarts at day 10 where I fuck with the sister in the forest. I wanted to know why.

Thanks in advance and the game is great
Are you playing on Android ? or do you have a Mac build? did you merge Part 1 and 2 in the same folder ?
If you pass more information maybe someone can help you.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Trope95

tslojr

Apr 8, 2021
Public post on and
View attachment 3410123
That means public release on March 24th. Just in time for spring!
I know I meme a lot in this thread, but Trop, seriously, I gotta be honest with you here. How in the actual fuck do you put out this much content in such a short period of time? Do you sleep? Are clones of your family keeping you handcuffed to a PC in a basement somewhere?

• Red Heart
Reactions: Trope95 and Repuci

Repuci

May 1, 2017
I know I meme a lot in this thread, but Trop, seriously, I gotta be honest with you here. How in the actual fuck do you put out this much content in such a short period of time? Do you sleep? Are clones of your family keeping you handcuffed to a PC in a basement somewhere?
Maybe it's the opposite, he has at least a dozen of clones locked in the basement working on it.

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
Trop sits with us all day long in f95 and drinks beer. It's amazing how quickly! 99'9% of Trop have a clone that does the job for itself. :WeSmart: :LOL:
One? The man owns NTR. He has probably a battalion of them all connected to him telepathically carrying his orders, going shopping, working on his job, etc... all the while he sits around, embracing Mrs.Tropecita, discussing how to make Martha even more amazing.

MEANWHILE

On the basement of Topecita's secret hideout, deep on the bowels of NTR, a batch of clones that were meant to be discarded because they presented serious issues of addiction to sex, managed to escape at the last safe door, killed the security guard and retracing their steps escaped to the exterior.
With the alarms in full blast the naked clones ran to the woods. Unfortunately, for their plans, the security lights turned on. They now had in full view a full batch of naked women. They couldn't resist.

No one managed to separate them, after waiting for several days for the orgy to subside, it was clear that nothing would make them stop. With tears on their eyes and seriously sore genitals and right hands, the guards carried them to the destruction room to proceed with the discarding process.

The clean up on the guards premises took a couple days.

#75908 - Report from NTR Security (Video included)

Nope, not even under torture can I reveal where I learned about this... Sorry.

Peace :D

Juicer97

Jun 2, 2022
Was interesting at the start but it became too much, too big with the unnecessary drawn out vn story and events. Way too much text to go through before getting into action. I guess it's fine for the people who want alot of build up and drama but personally I don't have the patience. Too many unnecessary renders also, I would rather have less overall renders but more quality renders that are pleasing to look at.

Satou Pendragon

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
too many unnecessary renders also, I would rather have less overall renders but more quality renders that are pleasing to look at.
This is your Opinion only and firstly yeah this VN does have some story to it so if you are looking for a quick fap look elsewhere, secondly I won't even ask what you mean with more pleasing to look at and lastly
Airport-meme.jpg bye felicia.gif

tslojr

Apr 8, 2021
Was interesting at the start but it became too much, too big with the unnecessary drawn out vn story and events. Way too much text to go through before getting into action. I guess it's fine for the people who want alot of build up and drama but personally I don't have the patience. Too many unnecessary renders also, I would rather have less overall renders but more quality renders that are pleasing to look at.
Hey, different strokes for different folks. Doesn't sound like it's your cup of tea, but for a lot of us that "unnecessary drawn out vn story" and "way too much text" is exactly why we keep coming back every update. We're invested in this story.

MarsUltor

Aug 2, 2018
I home somebody got the Cheech and Chong reference from my post (I'm older than dirt... what can I say??).

For those who didn't, google parlez-vous a humma humma, go to Videos, and select the one labeled Ralph and Herbie (it's about 1:50 in).

Last edited:

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
So, what you are saying is that this game has too much story, is too big and takes forever to cum. OK.

You know, there's treatment for that "One Minute Man" condition. You'll not find it here tho.

Good luck with that, Flash.

thank-you-for-your-input.gif

Peace :)

4.00 star(s) 101 Votes