acowasto

Nov 6, 2017
I am wondering how many of the people who complains about scenes like these been in a real fight? Do they know what one unlucky hit can do, which is why ambushes or surprise attacks are so dangerous? Not specificly talking about this scene or the person you replied but generally talking about whole concept. Kinda interesting tbh. :unsure::cautious:
I think they haven't been in a real fight ever. Unfortunately, I've been, and not always on the winning side. I know very well what a sucker punch can do.
Part of the job. A nice one, if you wish to live on a constant adrenaline rush, at least until you realize after that that one fight a single mistake was the difference between life and death by having but a bit of long pointy sheet metal, commonly known as hunting knife, between your ribs. Because, no matter how great is your experience and how long you are training, it ain't making you bullet or blade proof, but surely increases your chances of survival.

Real fight ain't pretty, ain't clean, ain't hollywood prefectly choreographed exchange of perfectly timed and aimed hits. And you don't really know if the ones you are fighting aren't armed with something more than thier experience and fists, or on drugs which can, for example, numb him well enough to not feel even a kick to the head.

My only complain about that scene would be about MC not defending himself after that knockdown, but just sitting there peacefuly taking more hits. I don't think it would change the outcome that much, but I expected a bit more from someone knowing "crab-maga".

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
He doesn't want Sisters, Cousins, Ex's, etc... they are to young for him even if they are pregnant already :cautious:
Do I look like I am worried about what they want? Really?

Please, tell me... what is it? The hair? My Body Language? Do I need to fucking look in a mirror?

This is gonna drive me ... I almost typed nuts, lol, that boat has sailed... LOL

Peace :p

Satou Pendragon

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
Shiiiiiiiiiiiit... did I only shave half of it? I hope this isn't like the other day when I shaved my eye-brows, got called in the middle and no one told me for 2 days... embarrassing...

Mirror, mirror, where are thou...

Peace :D
Yeah you look similar to
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

:p :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

MarsUltor

Aug 2, 2018
Mmmm....cleaning comments! smells like a pleasant atmosphere, it’s just a pity that mine got cleaned :KEK: View attachment 3408557
Yeah... the CyberNazis whacked my attempt at cheap one-liner humor... Oh,well... CyberNazis gotta CyberNazi, I guess...
(I think I just shattered Godwin's Law... or proved it.)

BTW, thank you FG for memorializing it in spite of them.

Satou Pendragon

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
Bonsoir a tous, j'ai un petit souci sur le jeu. Quand j'arrive a la scène ou je couche avec Scarlett chez elle, le jeu repart au jour 10 ou je couche avec la sœur dans la foret. Je voulais savoir pourquoi.
Merci d'avance et le jeu est extra, mais ce n'est que mon avis personnel
English Translation?

Reactions: Trope95
4.00 star(s) 101 Votes