motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
People with complexes are hard to argue with :D
“Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.”

― Mark Twain
But Twain wasn't an AVN dev and couldn't know it is possible to gain enough experience to out-argue an idiot.

Eileen is called Eileen because of that song. I always loved the song and the name. Yes. I'm old.
Heh... Me too.

I like this game, and I'm for sure not an adult woman. :)
Young woman? ... Very young woman?

• Haha
Reactions: Trope95

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
I think that even if I am late to the party, I'll have a go at the unfortunate commenter, sorry pal, I was otherwise engaged.
A harem game where the MC is a loser? lmao. That doesn't fit, man. I really don't know if it's worth continuing to play. There are some interesting models, but after seeing that scene, I had to delete the game. If there's a remaster or remake in a few years' time, I hope that will change.
View attachment 3407615
So, dear Matador, you base your appreciation of a many, many hours game, from a very small scene? That's ok. One too many punches to the head, am I right? I know how it is mate. We see a scene that we know if we were there, we would __________ (insert whatever). Well, I'm so very sorry for you. You don't know what you are missing in the many, many hours of fun.

No, no, no, no.... I'm not gonna spoiler it for you... no. But, hey, you know, you ran like a coward, at the first sign of aggression, because the other guy didn't play by the rules... I understand mate. You got scared. Happens to everyone, you know. There's always that moment when the instinct to fight or flight jumps up, and we flight instead of fight. Like you did.

Imagine that, you chose a fighting name, and at the first sight of a fight, you ran... wow. Call it bad luck mate. I think you can change the name, so instead of El_Matador_ you can be El_Corredor_. It fits you better now? Uh? If you don't like that one, I can suggest others, like El_Borrador_, El_Assustado_, El_Tremedor.... etc... Anyway, choose what fits you better, uh? Because that one you have right now, is a bit too big for you, imagine buying clothes for a man when you are only a small child, and you can imagine how big it is. Doesn't fit you mate.

Anyway, good luck, maybe next game the Dev let's you win the first fight, when that mean girl that kicks you in the face.

Best of luck to you "El_Matador_" ::hahahahaha::

Peace :D

wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021
A harem game where the MC is a loser? lmao. That doesn't fit, man. I really don't know if it's worth continuing to play. There are some interesting models, but after seeing that scene, I had to delete the game. If there's a remaster or remake in a few years' time, I hope that will change.
View attachment 3407615
Everything was so well said by everyone else I only have one thing to say

AQRR.gif

Last edited:

sagerock820

Nov 5, 2023
The three girls will be at the house during the same weekend. Don't give me ideas!

1.- Thanks for trying the game.
2.- Thanks for deleting the game. I don't want or need players like you. I couldn't wait for you to see Eric if you continued playing. :ROFLMAO:
3.- That scene won't change. It's pivotal for Erika's relationship and it's logical based on the MC's personality.
4.- Your concept of a loser is different from mine. But I didn't get my sandwich stolen in school, so perhaps you can't see other attributes besides fighting in your categorization for loser/winner.
5.- If you played 2 more updates you would have discovered how wrong you are.
6.- Have I thanked you for deleting the game?
7.- Your first message after ~1 month on the forum is to piss off a community (not the dev)? Bad politics on your part.
8.- Thanks for closing the door when you leave.

People with complexes are hard to argue with :D

Eileen is called Eileen because of that song. I always loved the song and the name. Yes. I'm old.

FatGiant pfp is from a picture in Samantha's room (v.0.13). I sent him the original so it's not in perspective.

Other references to players are
A Black Crow picture in v.0.13 (Samantha's living) and a reference to him in v.0.12 (when Debbie comes for the laptop): sagerock820 (tester and proofreader)
RiamMod in v.0.12 (when Debbie comes for the laptop): RiamMar our resident ren'py/python genius
SoliQueen in v.0.12 (when Debbie comes for the laptop): Soliana, one of our resident artist on Discord
An owl dressed like a knight and an otter dressed like a pirate in v.0.13 (Samantha's living): Two guys from Discord
A raccoon in v.0.13 (Samantha's living): Another guy from Discord
And the MC and Daphne went to 'The Black Crow'. :cool: I couldn't believe Trop had found an asset that was a Black Crow/Red Crow building.

Trop is a great dev and a great friend. He is my 'brother from another mother'. ;)

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
I can't stand losers like you who come onto game threads and bitch about MCs not being badass demigods able to fight anyone. You probably think all MCs who aren't hostile to all other guys are "cucks".

This is actually an amazing game, but I hope you keep it deleted so you don't stick around poisoning this thread with your crap.

And now, onto the ignore list with you
...and to everyone else telling that person that they're wrong: Why do anything that might keep them around? They said they were gone! We would never have had to hear from them again! NOW They might come back for more!!!

Not that I actually care. Dude was on The List™ before I finished reading his post ...

ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023
Saw posts about new menu interface - finally got to it. Interesting....

The save pages just effed-up my whole naming structure. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Trope95

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
Carpet-munchin' FTW!!
And learning the sounds a pubic hair makes before hitting the ground...

I know that I may be the only one that thinks this way, but, seeing a naked vajayjay, I feel weirded out. Not because it isn't pretty or anything, but because it makes me think I am looking at pre-pubescent girls. Fuck, I feel weird as fuck. It is getting better, but even then there are some body types that... how do I put it... look too fucking young.

It's like looking to non mature fruit. You know, instinctively, that it is NOT ready. Even if they say they are. I feel weirded out.

Sorry.

Peace :(

e6mill

Aug 4, 2022
On the rare occasions I shave my face I often use this. It's not getting near my junk, thanks. :)
So I don't have a lot of room to be picky about girls with a bit of bush...
IMG_4741.JPG

4.00 star(s) 101 Votes