HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
A harem game where the MC is a loser? lmao. That doesn't fit, man. I really don't know if it's worth continuing to play. There are some interesting models, but after seeing that scene, I had to delete the game. If there's a remaster or remake in a few years' time, I hope that will change.
View attachment 3407615
You really are a special kind of special, aren't you.......

ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023
The fact that there are so many "best girls" is the justification for keeping them all. However, I really have to say...nobody comes close to Eileen!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
A harem game where the MC is a loser? lmao. That doesn't fit, man. I really don't know if it's worth continuing to play. There are some interesting models, but after seeing that scene, I had to delete the game. If there's a remaster or remake in a few years' time, I hope that will change.
View attachment 3407615
El Matador te están buscando, / El Matador they are seeking you .....

• Haha
Reactions: Trope95

acowasto

Nov 6, 2017
This is still the better version imo
View attachment 3407716
batman-martha.gif
View attachment 3407615
And for you, Hentai Martha Facepalm.
CharaStudio-2024-03-03-22-10-20-Render.png

MARTHA is Latin from Ancient Greek the mistress or lady
Sadly, not quite. Mistress in latin is Domina. Martha tibi domina est.

wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021
View attachment 3407852

And for you, Hentai Martha Facepalm.
View attachment 3407855

Sadly, not quite. Mistress in latin is Domina. Martha tibi domina est.
the mistress

Martha is a feminine given name (Latin from Ancient Greek Μάρθα (Mártha), from Aramaic מרתא (Mārtā) "the mistress" or "the lady", from מרה "mistress", feminine of מרי "master").

4.00 star(s) 101 Votes