Trope95

Formerly 'TropecitaGames'
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
If all the eye blinks have the same code, could you do a find/replace for the whole project? (which could include the eye close randomizer) Obviously the testing should come first, but once you get what you want ...
It's even easier than that; all the blinks not linked to another frame (like someone looking at something, moving her head, and then blinking) use this function
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Where X is the name of the file, and P is a parameter in case I want to add any transition. Adding the randomizer there will change 99% of the blinks from Part 2.

Dunno if Trop's gotten into this before, but I've just gotten into Day 14 through the Norah scene, and I'm getting worried for his sanity going forward.

While the milking jokes and rolling pin references now make much more sense, my concern is that Trop is trying to make this all-things-to-all-people in a way, with soooooo many diverse LIs, and now the added lactation fetish. With everything being optional, and the patched/unpatched aspect, writing this thing and keeping all of the variables straight must be exhausting.

I appreciate all the work, even if water sports and lactation aren't my thing (though I have a "completionist" save where I do enable those things), but after this one is finished in 2030 (2035?) maybe take a step back, cut things to 10 LIs and remove two fetishes and make your life a little simpler (and still have more variety than 80% of VNs). :LOL:

I'm going to end up with sooooo many saves it isn't even funny! My last save is one where everyone will get pregnant except Norah, and may add one that keeps Martha from popping one out (might be same one as Norah, or another one) - just to see how the interactions play out where daughters get preggo, but moms do not - these are in addition to all of my no-preg variants. I haven't even started down the unpatched path, where I understand there's a little bit of different stuff going on with the clones.
Sanity? I think I was born without that. One moment, please, I will google it... yeah, definitively, I don't have that. ;)
Getting the variables straight is only an organizational thing, so not a lot of work there if you plan ahead.
I fucked up in the past with the variables (and there's one variable still wrong that will kick me in the ass in v.0.17) but I learned to plan what variables I need before I start writing. Sometimes I forget about one, or a whole branch.
For example, and I will write a post about it later, I forgot Daphne in the unpatched/romance route to tell something to the MC that is not needed in the unpatched game but she tells him in the inverse corruption path.

The most work is rendering/writing different scenes. For example, looking at your paths, imagine the scene when Norah gets a reliable pregnancy test. I should do the positive result scene and the negative result scene so both your paths get content.

The game won't go as far as 2030. I think somewhere I said I plan on 40-ish updates. I'm in v.0.16 (update 21) right now and it took almost 2 years, so I think I could finish this around 2026-2027 at the latest (with the current 6-7 weeks per update schedule). If I manage to get enough support to leave my job and work full-time on this, I could do it a bit faster.

I'm just glad I'm only on Daphne's path. But I agree. Trope's puttin in the work and all the paths are goin to knock his dick in the dirt at some point.
My dick is sacred!!!!

You're wrong. Her name is Scarlett. :ROFLMAO:
If there's only one, then that one is Samantha. My god, that milf has the form of divine being. ;)
Daphne, Scarlett, Norah, Martha, Emma, Eileen - all fine specimens. And, while if forced to pick only one I usually go with the a redhead, in this case, if there can be only one...
I'm sorry bros mates... the truth is that is only one and her name is.... ALL.

Are we clear? You can call favorites, sure, but ALL is the ONLY option.

/EOD

Peace :(
As a dev, this "argument" fills me with joy. Knowing there are so many contenders for the #1 spot for different players is something to feel proud of.

sagerock820

Nov 5, 2023
I'm sorry bros mates... the truth is that is only one and her name is.... ALL.

Are we clear? You can call favorites, sure, but ALL is the ONLY option.

/EOD

Peace :(
Totally agree, I love them all. Every single one of them but Martha is still #1 in my books. She rules them all.

I have one canon route - got to get them all and got to get them all pregnant. ;)

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
Totally agree, I love them all. Every single one of them but Martha is still #1 in my books. She rules them all.

I have one canon route - got to get them all and got to get them all pregnant. ;)
You'll not hear any complaint from me about Martha being #1. I like them all. I truly do. But, since the scene of the MC arriving home and Martha flight over him, my destiny in this game was traced. There, done.

Peace :)

Trope95

Formerly 'TropecitaGames'
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022

You know I have a soft spot for Martha. She is the #1 spot resident if I'm not writing or rendering another girl's scene.
And you know in v.0.16 that #1 has some contenders (Martha, Emma, Meemaw, Debbie, Eva, Saira, Megan, Martha once again, and Norah. Even Erika for a short while, I hope your eyes remained dry while testing that.)

Yes, guys, sagerock820 already has the update. No pressure, he should proofread it :D

You'll not hear any complaint from me about Martha being #1. I like them all. I truly do. But, since the scene of the MC arriving home and Martha flight over him, my destiny in this game was traced. There, done.

Peace :)
I've revisited that scene a lot, thinking how I would improve it with what I know right now. And don't let me start talking about the weird posing in the next scene, when Emma and Erika arrive.

My number one girl is Norah other girls are great don't get me wrong I love them but she is my favorite. Keep up the good work Tropecita
You will be happy in v.0.16. She has a (non-lewd) scene all for herself!

I don't get why y'all are arguing over the number 2 like that, because number 1 is obviously Betty
Her story will start soon!

4.00 star(s) 101 Votes