johnpouljones

Oct 17, 2023
You know I have a soft spot for Martha. She is the #1 spot resident if I'm not writing or rendering another girl's scene.
And you know in v.0.16 that #1 has some contenders (Martha, Emma, Meemaw, Debbie, Eva, Saira, Megan, Martha once again, and Norah. Even Erika for a short while, I hope your eyes remained dry while testing that.)

Yes, guys, sagerock820 already has the update. No pressure, he should proofread it :D

I've revisited that scene a lot, thinking how I would improve it with what I know right now. And don't let me start talking about the weird posing in the next scene, when Emma and Erika arrive.

You will be happy in v.0.16. She has a (non-lewd) scene all for herself!

Her story will start soon!
You included so many girls in the latest update, but you forgot about Alexia. She's been gone for a long time and I feel like you're neglecting her. ;) I know every Dev has their own favorites, but I'm also asking for something for the people. :ROFLMAO:

Trope95

Formerly 'TropecitaGames'
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
You included so many girls in the latest update, but you forgot about Alexia. She's been gone for a long time and I feel like you're neglecting her;) . I know every dev has their own favorites, but I'm also asking for something for the people. :ROFLMAO:
She was in the last two updates (beach and Eileen's home) and will be in the next one (pregnancy test result). The MC should make some room in his agenda to get naughty with her. It's been a while. Besides Saira and Megan, she has the longest streak without enjoying Mjolnir.

johnpouljones

Oct 17, 2023
She was in the last two updates (beach and Eileen's home) and will be in the next one (pregnancy test result). The MC should make some room in his agenda to get naughty with her. It's been a while. Besides Saira and Megan, she has the longest streak without enjoying Mjolnir.
And that's exactly what I meant. Police intervention does not count. She appeared for a moment. Ultimately, she is one of the first MC girlsfriends. And while you're at it, take care of Aileen too. Maybe the friends will perform together again.

Trope95

Formerly 'TropecitaGames'
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
And that's exactly what I meant. Police intervention does not count. She appeared for a moment. Ultimately, she is one of the first MC girlsfriends. And while you're at it, take care of Aileen too. Maybe the friends will perform together again.
Eileen had a naughty scene in v.0.15! Alexia needs some alone time with the MC!

JJ1960

Jan 12, 2017
She was in the last two updates (beach and Eileen's home) and will be in the next one (pregnancy test result). The MC should make some room in his agenda to get naughty with her.
Maybe when MC becomes CEO he can hire an appointments secretary to make sure he's spending adequate time with each of the girls.

Of course, with your track record the appointments secretary would be super hot and wind up contributing to the problem as MC would wind up banging her every time they had a daily standup meeting to go over his schedule.

acowasto

Nov 6, 2017

Horny Toad

May 23, 2019
That must be remedied immediately. I suggest a foursome to just make sure it's done as quick as possible.

El_Matador_

Jan 25, 2024
A harem game where the MC is a loser? lmao. That doesn't fit, man. I really don't know if it's worth continuing to play. There are some interesting models, but after seeing that scene, I had to delete the game. If there's a remaster or remake in a few years' time, I hope that will change.
1709497021099.png

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
A harem game where the MC is a loser? lmao. That doesn't fit, man. I really don't know if it's worth continuing to play. There are some interesting models, but after seeing that scene, I had to delete the game. If there's a remaster or remake in a few years' time, I hope that will change.
View attachment 3407615
I can't stand losers like you who come onto game threads and bitch about MCs not being badass demigods able to fight anyone. You probably think all MCs who aren't hostile to all other guys are "cucks".

This is actually an amazing game, but I hope you keep it deleted so you don't stick around poisoning this thread with your crap.

And now, onto the ignore list with you

Satou Pendragon

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
View attachment 3407615
Airport-meme.jpg bye felicia.gif

Last edited:

sagerock820

Nov 5, 2023
View attachment 3407615
That is totally false and you would know that if you actually played more of the game. Goodbye, don't let the door hit you on the way out!

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
View attachment 3407615
Oh my God... one time he was hit with a sharp blow before he could react... SHOCK SHOCK SHOCK! :eek:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.00 star(s) 101 Votes