ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023
Dunno if Trop's gotten into this before, but I've just gotten into Day 14 through the Norah scene, and I'm getting worried for his sanity going forward.

While the milking jokes and rolling pin references now make much more sense, my concern is that Trop is trying to make this all-things-to-all-people in a way, with soooooo many diverse LIs, and now the added lactation fetish. With everything being optional, and the patched/unpatched aspect, writing this thing and keeping all of the variables straight must be exhausting.

I appreciate all the work, even if water sports and lactation aren't my thing (though I have a "completionist" save where I do enable those things), but after this one is finished in 2030 (2035?) maybe take a step back, cut things to 10 LIs and remove two fetishes and make your life a little simpler (and still have more variety than 80% of VNs). :LOL:

I'm going to end up with sooooo many saves it isn't even funny! My last save is one where everyone will get pregnant except Norah, and may add one that keeps Martha from popping one out (might be same one as Norah, or another one) - just to see how the interactions play out where daughters get preggo, but moms do not - these are in addition to all of my no-preg variants. I haven't even started down the unpatched path, where I understand there's a little bit of different stuff going on with the clones.

Last edited:

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Dunno if Trop's gotten into this before, but I've just gotten into Day 14 through the Norah scene, and I'm getting worried for his sanity going forward.

While the milking jokes and rolling pin references now make much more sense, my concern is that Trop is trying to make this all-things-to-all-people in a way, with soooooo many diverse LIs, and now the added lactation fetish. With everything being optional, and the patched/unpatched aspect, writing this thing and keeping all of the variables straight must be exhausting.

I appreciate all the work, even if water sports and lactation aren't my thing (though I have a "completionist" save where I do enable those things), after this one is finished in 2030 (2035?) maybe take a step back, cut things to 10 LIs and remove two fetishes and make your life a little simpler (and still have more variety than 80% of VNs). :LOL:
I'm just glad I'm only on Daphne's path. But I agree. Trope's puttin in the work and all the paths are goin to knock his dick in the dirt at some point.

4.00 star(s) 101 Votes