ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023
Oh btw forgot to say but FatGiant 's current pfp is also from the game but I don't remember which day it was, I think it was the Date with scarlett if I'm not remembering it wrong.
I saw a reference to him and a couple of guys I think are on the Dcord, but I'm not there. Sometime on D14, I think - maybe when the kidnappers where there or maybe in the "research" - but FG could have been during the Scarlett date on D13.

Reactions: Trope95

Satou Pendragon

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
I saw a reference to him and a couple of guys I think are on the Dcord, but I'm not there. Sometime on D14, I think - maybe when the kidnappers where there or maybe in the "research" - but FG could have been during the Scarlett date on D13.
Yeah I'm sure Trop can tell you who and where the references were

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Yes, as well as the picture with the sight of the Munich City Hall from the "Hochcafé" the Racoon, was at Simones house

Trope95

Formerly 'TropecitaGames'
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
That must be remedied immediately. I suggest a foursome to just make sure it's done as quick as possible.
The three girls will be at the house during the same weekend. Don't give me ideas!
A harem game where the MC is a loser? lmao. That doesn't fit, man. I really don't know if it's worth continuing to play. There are some interesting models, but after seeing that scene, I had to delete the game. If there's a remaster or remake in a few years' time, I hope that will change.
View attachment 3407615
1.- Thanks for trying the game.
2.- Thanks for deleting the game. I don't want or need players like you. I couldn't wait for you to see Eric if you continued playing. :ROFLMAO:
3.- That scene won't change. It's pivotal for Erika's relationship and it's logical based on the MC's personality.
4.- Your concept of a loser is different from mine. But I didn't get my sandwich stolen in school, so perhaps you can't see other attributes besides fighting in your categorization for loser/winner.
5.- If you played 2 more updates you would have discovered how wrong you are.
6.- Have I thanked you for deleting the game?
7.- Your first message after ~1 month on the forum is to piss off a community (not the dev)? Bad politics on your part.
8.- Thanks for closing the door when you leave.

Oh my God... one time he was hit with a sharp blow before he could react... SHOCK SHOCK SHOCK! :eek:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
People with complexes are hard to argue with :D

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Eileen is called Eileen because of that song. I always loved the song and the name. Yes. I'm old.

Oh btw forgot to say but FatGiant 's current pfp is also from the game but I don't remember which day it was, I think it was the Date with scarlett if I'm not remembering it wrong.
FatGiant pfp is from a picture in Samantha's room (v.0.13). I sent him the original so it's not in perspective.

Other references to players are
A Black Crow picture in v.0.13 (Samantha's living) and a reference to him in v.0.12 (when Debbie comes for the laptop): sagerock820 (tester and proofreader)
RiamMod in v.0.12 (when Debbie comes for the laptop): RiamMar our resident ren'py/python genius
SoliQueen in v.0.12 (when Debbie comes for the laptop): Soliana, one of our resident artist on Discord
An owl dressed like a knight and an otter dressed like a pirate in v.0.13 (Samantha's living): Two guys from Discord
A raccoon in v.0.13 (Samantha's living): Another guy from Discord

Oct 10, 2022
3.- That scene won't change. It's pivotal for Erika's relationship and it's logical based on the MC's personality.
I am wondering how many of the people who complains about scenes like these been in a real fight? Do they know what one unlucky hit can do, which is why ambushes or surprise attacks are so dangerous? Not specificly talking about this scene or the person you replied but generally talking about whole concept. Kinda interesting tbh. :unsure::cautious:

Satou Pendragon

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
The three girls will be at the house during the same weekend. Don't give me ideas!

2.- Thanks for deleting the game. I don't want or need players like you. I couldn't wait for you to see Eric if you continued playing. :ROFLMAO:
4.- Your concept of a loser is different from mine. But I didn't get my sandwich stolen in school, so perhaps you can't see other attributes besides fighting in your categorization for loser/winner.
7.- Your first message after ~1 month on the forum is to piss off a community (not the dev)? Bad politics on your part.

People with complexes are hard to argue with :D

Eileen is called Eileen because of that song. I always loved the song and the name. Yes. I'm old.

FatGiant pfp is from a picture in Samantha's room (v.0.13). I sent him the original so it's not in perspective.

Other references to players are
A Black Crow picture in v.0.13 (Samantha's living) and a reference to him in v.0.12 (when Debbie comes for the laptop): sagerock820 (tester and proofreader)
RiamMod in v.0.12 (when Debbie comes for the laptop): RiamMar our resident ren'py/python genius
SoliQueen in v.0.12 (when Debbie comes for the laptop): Soliana, one of our resident artist on Discord
An owl dressed like a knight and an otter dressed like a pirate in v.0.13 (Samantha's living): Two guys from Discord
A raccoon in v.0.13 (Samantha's living): Another guy from Discord
Right it was Samantha's room not Scarlett's grinning-face-with-sweat-people.gif I don't know why I thought it was Scarlett's room :ROFLMAO:

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
9 - thanks for the emotional or complexes comment, which made the atmosphere in this thread liven up! :BootyTime:

Trope95

Formerly 'TropecitaGames'
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
I am wondering how many of the people who complains about scenes like these been in a real fight? Do they know one unlucky hit can do, which is why ambushes or surprise attacks are so dangerous? Not specificly talking about this scene or the person you replied but generally talking about whole concept. Kinda interesting tbh. :unsure::cautious:
I think they haven't been in a real fight ever. Unfortunately, I've been, and not always on the winning side. I know very well what a sucker punch can do.

Guys, tell me: Are there any scenes with mom? or just teasing? THANK YOU.... :unsure:...ONLY ADULT WOMEN ARE INTERESTED.(y)
Yes. The longest scene ever is with her.

ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023
Your favorite playlist?

Tequila Makes Her Clothes Fall Off​
Against the Wall Red Neck Mother​
Whip It​
Beat It​
Come on Eileen​
Lick It Up (well, if Joshy92 ever shows up in this thread...)​

There seems to be another one or two similarly suggestive titles from the 80s and maybe 90s that fit the progression but are escaping me right now.:unsure:

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 101 Votes