D4rkK1ng

Feb 17, 2024
I just played the game and i liked it
good story, very good visuals,beautiful li (mostly)
But the strongest point of the game for me is the optional choices for the fetishes and for the relationships.
I hope more devs would follow this example....
Overall its a very good harem game.

ps at the end of the latest update when eva speaking with mc at the forest before the shooting practice
eva speak with mc about the cameras and that have see the sex scenes...
at one momment eva say about MC and Emma.
eva : emma. just once you and her
MC :what do you mean once "me and her"
eva:im not going to tell you what girls doing alone in their room or in the shower
eva: ask them if you dare

what exactly is this conversion? does it mean emma just masturbating alone? or it is about emma doing lesbian content behind mc back? (bug?)
i have lesbian content disabled, and there is no NTR in the game so it baffled me

ps also i have saw a bug for sure, about Mc speaking on the phone with madison (fem dom) even though i have closed the Madison path

Last edited:

txe320

Dec 4, 2023
But the strongest point of the game for me is the optional choices for the fetishes and for the relationships.

ps at the end of the latest update when eva speaking with mc at the forest before the shooting practice
eva:im not going to tell you what girls doing alone in their room or in the shower

what exactly is this conversion? does it mean emma just masturbating alone? or it is about emma doing lesbian content behind mc back? (bug?)
i have lesbian content disabled, and there is no NTR in the game so it baffled me

ps also i have saw a bug for sure, about Mc speaking on the phone with madison (fem dom) even though i have closed the Madison path
I think she meant when Emma was masturbating in the shower thinking about the MC and moaning his name.

Trope95

Formerly 'TropecitaGames'
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022

Thanks for your kind words :giggle:

About Eva, she means the masturbation scene we've seen (and a lot we haven't seen). That's what she means with "you and her" and "I'm not going to tell you what girls doing alone in their room or in the shower".
She also knows about Emma's forest scene, but they didn't see it. They saw Emma getting things ready (putting lingerie in the backpack) and MC and Emma leaving the house at night and returning in the morning, but they don't have cameras covering the whole forest, only the approaches to the house and some strategic points. So they knew (more or less) what happened but not where.

About Maddie, yes it was a bug. It will be fixed in the next version and you won't see her scene.

Amazing! Thanks for sharing them with us!

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
I assure you all that I am NOT trying to be pedantic, but, after reading about Ishtar, I feel that in this Forum, all of it, we should care more for Ishtar (every day) than with the pseudo moralisms of a male god.

No intention to offend anyone that is religious enough to be offended, understand, I have no connections to religion, any of them, so sometimes I may say things that people of that persuasion may find offensive, but, all I can claim is that I couldn't know.

Peace :)

Estuana

Nov 14, 2020
I assure you all that I am NOT trying to be pedantic, but, after reading about Ishtar, I feel that in this Forum, all of it, we should care more for Ishtar (every day) than with the pseudo moralisms of a male god.

No intention to offend anyone that is religious enough to be offended, understand, I have no connections to religion, any of them, so sometimes I may say things that people of that persuasion may find offensive, but, all I can claim is that I couldn't know.

War, death and disaster? Keep that away from our wholesome family, the sexual love and fertility though, yes please! :love:

AVNTester2

Nov 13, 2023

If you mean with Ishtar this then I agree:KEK::KEK:
Herunterladen.gif

Jan 13, 2024
It started out nice, hadn't played this for a long time, then found out there were 2 parts, could recognize the second part, so thought of starting the first part again.

It started nice, a few girls, you could add some more, some where nice. But then it started with the airplane, only ugly girls, one more ugly the other.

After a while, I just stopped the game and deleted it, to never look at it again. Why do people want to add ugly girls to a game, it's a fantasy, if I want to see ugly girls, I go to the real life...

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
It started out nice, hadn't played this for a long time, then found out there were 2 parts, could recognize the second part, so thought of starting the first part again.

It started nice, a few girls, you could add some more, some where nice. But then it started with the airplane, only ugly girls, one more ugly the other.

After a while, I just stopped the game and deleted it, to never look at it again. Why do people want to add ugly girls to a game, it's a fantasy, if I want to see ugly girls, I go to the real life...
First of all, you do realize that what you think is a ugly girl isn't any kind of universal standard, don't you? Or are you not old enough to understand that? Many of us here think they are beautiful.

Secondly, this isn't an airport, no need to advertise your departure......

Satou Pendragon

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018

I really have to ask you why did you come here just to say you deleted it :unsure: :unsure:

4.00 star(s) 101 Votes