Trope95

Formerly 'TropecitaGames'
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
Damn it Trope........now I have to google that.......
Remember the post about American measures
View attachment 1711920299537.webp
6 ft = 7 Spaghetti
100 yards = 350

Hey at least they have the internet. Back in my day we had hand me down Playboy and Penthouse magazines, usually 2-3 years old.
As Will Smith said, when I was young and without the internet, only my friends noticed when I said something silly or stupid. Or when my brain stopped working.
Now everyone notices because people has discovered how to type with a malfunctioning brain.

Jan 13, 2024
I should pity you, but I'm not going to waste energy on it. I should reply that if you find Lisa, Debbie, Kim, or Kate horrible I wish you luck finding something you like in real life. But I'm not going to. Even if you did find it, I doubt they would want to come within 100 yards of you (or 350 spaghetti in line).

I know that jellyfish, being able to live without brains for millions of years, have given some of you hope, but with that kind of "thinking" you display, you are worthy of compassion. But compassion for specimens like you ran out on me a long time ago.

Don't want to play My Dorm? Don't. It's not a game for you. You are neither needed nor welcome. Good bye, please don't return.

PS: Learn the difference between an airport and an airplane.

They discovered their PP's think more than their brains do?
I get the feeling you feel like someone stepped on your dick... And sorry I'm one of the billions where english is not his first language.

• Sad
Reactions: Trope95
Jan 13, 2024
First of all, you do realize that what you think is a ugly girl isn't any kind of universal standard, don't you? Or are you not old enough to understand that? Many of us here think they are beautiful.

Secondly, this isn't an airport, no need to advertise your departure......
Yes airport, but you got the idea. I just found the original girls beautiful, and then that bunch came along...

• Sad
Reactions: Trope95

Trope95

Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
Yep. I would order mandatory gym for everyone. And less sucker in food, and prohibit blue hair and feminism, the world would be lot less ugly...
I get the feeling you feel like someone stepped on your dick... And sorry I'm one of the billions where english is not his first language.
Yes airport, but you got the idea. I just found the original girls beautiful, and then that bunch came along...
Bye... If you all 100 wouldn't reply, I would have been long gone...
Your concept of less ugly and that of the fascists are worryingly similar. Forbid everything that you, in your immense wisdom don't like. I would prefer if instead of mandatory gym you ordered mandatory libraries, but you should know what is one to start with.

Nope, the only one that can step on my dick is my wife, and she prefers to do other things. English isn't my first language either. Libraries and those things called books can help you.

Abandoning a game because four optional girls out of 28 aren't to your liking. Truly intelligent.

Gone? Why? As FatGiant said, you are providing us with a lot of laughs! In fact, I'm laughing so hard that I feel like you are pranking us for April Fools' Day and I didn't take into account that, perhaps, in your time zone is already April 1st.

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
<------------> Formal Declaration <------------>

From this day forward I will stop being the Sarcastic Twit I've been and will be very calm, controlled and welcoming to everyone in all the threads I may find myself in.

I take this opportunity to extend my sincere apologies to anyone I have mercilessly mocked and ridiculed.

I do this of my own free will and totally not under any pressure from anyone.

This action of mine is in NO WAY related to the hostile take over of this Forum by Patreon.

As usually I humble myself completely.

Your former "Sarcastic Twit",

Peace :cry:

Satou Pendragon

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018

From this day forward I will stop being the Sarcastic Twit I've been and will be very calm, controlled and welcoming to everyone in all the threads I may find myself in.

I take this opportunity to extend my sincere apologies to anyone I have mercilessly mocked and ridiculed.

This action of mine is in NO WAY related to the hostile take over of this Forum by Patreon.

oh-sure-john-candy.gif
This action of yours is in NO WAY related to the first April right? :unsure: :p

Trope95

Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022

That wish will last until Tuesday, right?

ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023

Searching for the right response...
Eyeroll.gif
Bait.gif
trap.gif
dream-on.gif
lie.gif

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021

If everyone stays very still... and you listen carefully... you can just barely hear the sound... Tiny violins playing all around the world!

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020

If you said this any of the other 365 days this year.................I STILL wouldn't believe you!

4.00 star(s) 101 Votes