jI11jaCksjAkk

Jun 26, 2023
Why that's an option? Who would be such a degenarate to turn down a redhead?
Right?
Now Imagine You have one Woman going through Menopause and 7 Women going from starting her Period to having her Period :ROFLMAO:
You would need a whole Chocolate Factory for them :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
You know, that might just begin to explain some of the weirdness of Charlie & the Chocolate Factory. :unsure: Maybe it was all a fever-dream brought on by just such a brutally oppressive hormonal environnment? :D
Damn! I really wish I could scratch my head in Portuguese.
Now what would that be like? :unsure:
sotb.jpg
[Dammit this reference apparently pre-dates internet memes because I was shocked to not find one. :eek: Need to get Prof. Milosevic working on a fix. Hah. Hah. Hah.]

Last edited:

txe320

Dec 4, 2023
Would it accelerate even more if I say that the next Special Render (if the game isn't leaked before it) will be Martha's?
And the next to it, Erika's. And the last in the interlude, Norah's. If the game is leaked, blame the leaker, not me.

Nope, but Martha is loosely based on Mrs. Tropecita (the name of the "company" is too), so her year is the best out there.

I'll go for a young Lich, then. :D
1972 for the silver medal!
WAIT!??!

MARTHA!??!! ERIKA?!?!

REALLY!?!?:love::love::love::love:

Don't play with my heart like that, man!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Trope95

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
What???

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It happens, I usually have them appear and then disappear.

There is one more thing, do you have ad block enabled? Usually they block a similar theme or advertisement, or you have something connected to your browser that removes advertisements.

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
It happens, I usually have them appear and then disappear.

There is one more thing, do you have ad block enabled? Usually they block a similar theme or advertisement, or you have something connected to your browser that removes advertisements.
I have, 3 of them even. And there's no way in hell that I will stop them.

But that ain't it, because they are still there in other threads. For example in GH, there are ONLY 2. But in (for example) UC8, they are in full. That I have noticed, only My Dorm has none.

There's mischief in action here.

Peace :(

Tiur

Nov 13, 2021

But that ain't it, because they are still there in other threads. For example in GH, there are ONLY 2. But in (for example) UC8, they are in full. That I have noticed, only My Dorm has none.

It's really clearly threads you have ignored, from the way that UI looks. I see one game in Similar for me, and if I click "Show ignored content", it's back up to five. Try it once, it doesn't un-ignore anyone or any threads. (And now that I've ignored the thread for that one game that was showing up, refreshing gets me the exact same thing you see, until I click "Show ignored content".)

• Red Heart

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022

It's really clearly threads you have ignored, from the way that UI looks. I see one game in Similar for me, and if I click "Show ignored content", it's back up to five. Try it once, it doesn't un-ignore anyone or any threads. (And now that I've ignored the thread for that one game that was showing up, refreshing gets me the exact same thing you see, until I click "Show ignored content".)
I've never ignored a whole thread, I just stop following it if I don't want to pay attention anymore, then I only get hits if someone replies or likes something I left behind, which I'm to narcissistic to ignore anyway.

But yea, I've never NOT had five "recommendations" down there ...

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
WoW!!

But I never ignored ANY of them. I did ignore a couple a few days back... when that new thing started to show up... I may have clicked on something that I shouldn't then...

Thanks Tiur

Reactions: Trope95 and Tiur
4.00 star(s) 101 Votes