Satou Pendragon

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
WoW!!

But I never ignored ANY of them. I did ignore a couple a few days back... when that new thing started to show up... I may have clicked on something that I shouldn't then...

Thanks Tiur
A bit late to answer that, blame that on the Timezones, but as Tiur said you had some Threads on Ignore...

Reactions: Trope95

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
The thing is, I ignored 2 games in the past month. When I did that a window came up where I could choose to have that type of content blocked. I don't remember what I chose... Maybe I chose a too common kink, or something.

Thanks, I'll look into this.

Peace :(

EDIT: I was ignoring 2 tags. That's now fixed and everything is back to normal.

jI11jaCksjAkk

Jun 26, 2023
which I'm to narcissistic to ignore anyway.
What is going on in this thread??? :oops: First it becomes clear that there are not one but several posters older than me, and now there are posts displaying critical self-awareness? :eek: What happened to all the posts by delusional 20-somethings with brains starved for Oxygen because of constant fapping? :ROFLMAO: What kind of bizarro-forum did I accidentally log into?? :unsure:

acowasto

Nov 6, 2017
OI! not every 20-somethings users are crazy or delusional >___> >___> :mad:
What is going on in this thread??? :oops: First it becomes clear that there are not one but several posters older than me, and now there are posts displaying critical self-awareness? :eek: What happened to all the posts by delusional 20-somethings with brains starved for Oxygen because of constant fapping? :ROFLMAO: What kind of bizarro-forum did I accidentally log into?? :unsure:
Or have a brain starving for oxygen. I know it, because I don't have one. I'm using that empty space in my head to hold snacks.

Trope95

Formerly 'TropecitaGames'
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
Special Render (XXII) - Martha

Today I continue the fantasy interlude, in this case with Martha. I had to buy the environment she is portrayed the moment I saw it. I was there 16 years ago! (It's in Istanbul, by the way).
In this case, Daphne imagined her as a wizard queen allied with the Empire. Will we see her in the DnD game?

Full HD image (4K on Patreon and Subscribestar)
Special 22 - Martha 1920.png

txe320

Dec 4, 2023

Today I continue the fantasy interlude, in this case with Martha. I had to buy the environment she is portrayed the moment I saw it. I was there 16 years ago! (It's in Istanbul, by the way).
In this case, Daphne imagined her as a wizard queen allied with the Empire. Will we see her in the DnD game?

View attachment 3721859
Ohhhhhh, Martha!

Well, I guess it's time....

It's;

200w.gif

• Red Heart

Ruffuss

Nov 3, 2016

View attachment 3721859
Every penny invested in Martha is a penny well spent.

wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021

View attachment 3721859
Well Damn so sweet can't contain myself WTH :love:
AkgW.gif

• Haha

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020

View attachment 3721859
Oh dear Lord in Heaven and Hell..........

myZone

Dec 20, 2020
Thanks for your feedback.
MC will get his hair done in
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
He will also have a wardrobe upgrade with every update for a while.
He looks older than normal for a 21-year guy, but you should see some of my pics at 21 :ROFLMAO:. I looked much older than he did. Thankfully, he's not going bald like me ;).

As I mentioned before, I wanted to make him look older than usual, so that the MILFs don't feel so much like they're dating a boy, but that they're dating a man.
Girls know how old he is and don't mind that he looks older, but a 44-year-old woman like Norah wouldn't even look at him twice if MC looked like Justin Bieber did at 21 (or any other Justin Biener age if I have a say in the matter :KEK:).
That one of the lames excuse I have ever heard... to make it real? R u kidding? XD

Trope95

Formerly 'TropecitaGames'
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
I see, I see, Istanbul (Not Constantinople).

All kneel before Martha.

Peace :D
It's Istanbul now, Constantinople when the cistern was built, but still Byzantium in Daphne's World!

That one of the lames excuse I have ever heard... to make it real? R u kidding? XD
Why is it lame in your experience? Do you have ANY experience dating (not fucking) women more than 15 years older than you?
If you look like a toddler and a not-desperate woman glances in your direction for more than a bit of sex, your experience is totally different from mine. And I don't look like a toddler since... I was a toddler.
I've talked with some women in their 40s-60s and they all coincide: For a one night sex thing, it doesn't matter if the guy is 18 and looks like 18. For a secret lover, it doesn't matter either, since no one will see them.
For something more serious, they look for a man, not a boy. And if it's a boy, they want him to, at least, look and behave like a man.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
It's Istanbul now, Constantinople when the cistern was built, but still Byzantium in Daphne's World!

Why is it lame in your experience? Do you have ANY experience dating (not fucking) women more than 15 years older than you?
If you look like a toddler and a not-desperate woman glances in your direction for more than a bit of sex, your experience is totally different from mine. And I don't look like a toddler since... I was a toddler.
I've talked with some women in their 40s-60s and they all coincide: For a one night sex thing, it doesn't matter if the guy is 18 and looks like 18. For a secret lover, it doesn't matter either, since no one will see them.
For something more serious, they look for a man, not a boy. And if it's a boy, they want him to, at least, look and behave like a man.
Oh man, you jumped on that bait ferociously! :p ;)

4.00 star(s) 101 Votes