JayDub47

Sep 11, 2023
Kim needs an event to happen to start her relationship, and that event will take some time. Kim, as opposed to other girls, has a different "family anchor" than the MC, and she's worried about what would happen if she started dating the MC. We haven't seen that "anchorness", but will start to see it in the next update (yesterday my wife played the second scene in v.0.19 where that "anchorness" is shown).
I would image that the "anchorness" is either Simone or Samatha, could be wrong though

The New Students will join the house while the MC is away (with Amanda and Eva) in September. The new girls will integrate into the family differently because the "big family" is already in place and the secrets are out in the light. They, obviously, won't get the Cloneversation the first day, since there's no need to explain Amanda and Eva's presence, but will get it just before the MC returns.
When the MC returns, he will need to learn about the (non-romantical) relationships that have been created in his absence.
Every New Girl will have a different "anchor" in the family: Kalyani's anchor will be Saira, obviously. Patty's will be Scarlett and Daphne. And so on. That gives them the chance to integrate into the family in a different way than the Old Students.
But everyone will (can) be pregnant when they arrive. By the same "absent" man. They will know slowly about the truths in the family and will react to them depending on their personalities (Christy won't be fond of a man dating several women, Kalyani's initial reaction will depend on Saira's relationship (is she in a relationship with the MC or not? Is the MC monogamous with her or not?), Zoe's curiosity will be picked if there's a harem in place, etc.).
don't know if the underlined word is correctly chosen or should be "piqued", because one can have their interest or curiosity piqued, unless you mean something else, though this is just me being pedantic

• Red Heart
Reactions: Trope95

Trope95

Formerly 'TropecitaGames'
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
With the talk about the new students going on in the last few posts, it's making me wonder. Has Trope shown their design already and I just missed them in the thread? I saw the names, but not the looks, so it peaked my curiosity about them even more.
I shown them a long time ago, so here they are once again:
Zoe
Zoe.png
Kalyani

Kalyani.png
Nia

Nia.png
Hailey

Hailey.png
Christine
Christine.png
Patricia

Patty.png
don't know if the underlined word is correctly chosen or should be "piqued", because one can have their interest or curiosity piqued, unless you mean something else, though this is just me being pedantic
You are right, thanks. Fixed.

Pax Draconis

Aug 18, 2023

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
Fuck, I feel sorry for the MC trying to remember all his future kids' names.o_O
Just number them. Give all the males the same first name and a number, same with the girls. I was teaching an EMT class in the early 2000's and was looking the class roster. 3 people with same first and last name. Thinking it was a mistake I called all the names except those. Come to find out there 3 people with the same names. All cousins and all born a few months apart!

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Boobieblock with a lady showing her boobs on screen? I just Googled "oxymoron" and your sentence was the first result. :ROFLMAO:

Almost. Let's say Martha's are the third (and fourth) boobies to be seen. :ROFLMAO:
So I'm an Ox and a Moron.......that's a bit harsh dude.........

The second sentence does mitigate it quite a bit of course......

Fuck, I feel sorry for the MC trying to remember all his future kids' names.o_O
Nr 1 through 217?

Tiur

Nov 13, 2021
Just number them. Give all the males the same first name and a number, same with the girls. I was teaching an EMT class in the early 2000's and was looking the class roster. 3 people with same first and last name. Thinking it was a mistake I called all the names except those. Come to find out there 3 people with the same names. All cousins and all born a few months apart!
ROMAN SOLDIER: Halt, strange person! Where are you from?

TIME TRAVELER: I come from the future. What are your names?

ROMAN SOLDIER: My name is QUINTUS, as I am the fifth child in my family. My comrade is SEXTUS, for he was the sixth child in his family. What is your name?

TIME TRAVELER: My name's LIV.

ROMAN SOLDIER: [starts counting on his fingers, and his eyes open in fear] ... My gods!

taru

Apr 23, 2018
Kim needs an event to happen to start her relationship, and that event will take some time. Kim, as opposed to other girls, has a different "family anchor" than the MC, and she's worried about what would happen if she started dating the MC. We haven't seen that "anchorness", but will start to see it in the next update (yesterday my wife played the second scene in v.0.19 where that "anchorness" is shown).

Right now, there are 7 LIs (Amanda, Eva, Kiara, Betty, Lisa, Kim, and Kate) outside the harem (+Meemaw, who isn't dating the MC, only discovering the fun of getting intimate).
Three will definitively join the harem before Lisa, and one will join later than her. The order among the other three isn't decided yet.

That's partially on purpose. His ideas aren't written in stone and change and evolve. His principles are, though. He cares for the girls and "mostly" knows what each needs (to do and to hear).

Netori and cucking the Big Boss :D

Kim is indecisive because of what I wrote above in this post. At that moment she wanted to be convinced by the MC that she was wrong. The moment has passed, though.

The New Students will join the house while the MC is away (with Amanda and Eva) in September. The new girls will integrate into the family differently because the "big family" is already in place and the secrets are out in the light. They, obviously, won't get the Cloneversation the first day, since there's no need to explain Amanda and Eva's presence, but will get it just before the MC returns.
When the MC returns, he will need to learn about the (non-romantical) relationships that have been created in his absence.
Every New Girl will have a different "anchor" in the family: Kalyani's anchor will be Saira, obviously. Patty's will be Scarlett and Daphne. And so on. That gives them the chance to integrate into the family in a different way than the Old Students.
But everyone will (can) be pregnant when they arrive. By the same "absent" man. They will know slowly about the truths in the family and will react to them depending on their personalities (Christy won't be fond of a man dating several women, Kalyani's initial reaction will depend on Saira's relationship (is she in a relationship with the MC or not? Is the MC monogamous with her or not?), Zoe's curiosity will be piqued if there's a harem in place, etc.).

They will arrive while he's abroad and get the Cloneversation just before he returns (with Amanda and Eva). By then they will be integrated into the family (by the remaining home girls) and will be trustworthy.
About "other" the secrets, you are right.

Genghis (the noobish version of the MC when it comes to spreading his genes) disagrees
View attachment 3759055

Boobieblock with a lady showing her boobs on screen? I just Googled "oxymoron" and your sentence was the first result. :ROFLMAO:

Almost. Let's say Martha's are the third (and fourth) boobies to be seen. :ROFLMAO:
i got you man but i feel like he could only understand to a point but not blatantly be right about everything that they think after all he is a dude and dudes and girls have a fundamentally different way of thinking it'd be better if he just said he wasn't ready for whatever rather than projecting that one of the girls doesnt know what they're talking about and he "knows best" based on his knowledge being what i could only guess would be college. either way great game man

4.00 star(s) 101 Votes