Trope95

Formerly 'TropecitaGames'
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
Good reminder. You promised some of them would be petite. I would especially focus on Nia.
I don't remember saying petite. I remember saying short :D

Fuck, I feel sorry for the MC trying to remember all his future kids' names.o_O
Easy
1719068840148.png
RE: New Character Hailey. Just my opinion.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
There is another image out there where she looks like Jennifer Connelly, but I haven't found it.
So here you have the promo image for her asset in the Daz Store:

Art looks good although I've played this exact story before, multiple times.
Can you tell me the name of the games where you have played this story? I'm curious about how they have treated the cloning company ownership.

i got you man but i feel like he could only understand to a point but not blatantly be right about everything that they think after all he is a dude and dudes and girls have a fundamentally different way of thinking it'd be better if he just said he wasn't ready for whatever rather than projecting that one of the girls doesnt know what they're talking about and he "knows best" based on his knowledge being what i could only guess would be college. either way great game man
Specially at the start of the game, the MC is vehement and a bit of "I know what you need better than you"-ish. In Emma's case, he's right. Even the Crab Maga* knows what Emma needs better than Emma. He extrapolates that to Erika (mostly correctly, but for different reasons) and to the rest of the girls (mostly incorrectly). He stopped doing that when he discovered not every girl (he never tried that with the women) in the house/harem was like Emma. If he didn't stop, he wouldn't have had sex with Simone in the maintenance room. You need flawed characters to make them evolve, either they changed their flaws or they learn to live with them. :D

When's the thick bi chick going to get smaller.
In Act III, when the MC gets back from Aruba. It's been less than a week since that choice, so not much time to lose a lot of weight.

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
I fuck it up with just two irl.
With 4 it is a fucking gamble if I can even get the right gender. 2 Females + 2 Males.

Sometimes we even say the wrong name 2x in the same sentence and often it is not even the same wrong one.

Imagine with the small town the MC and his wives will have... Nah, not even numbering them would help...

Peace :D

jI11jaCksjAkk

Jun 26, 2023
its a great game but some of the things he says is kinda idiotic especially with emma in the beginning he makes all these plans but speaks on how she should be spontaneous and not plan like the maid thing, sometimes its just confusing and annoying
You have to remember how little time blood (i.e., oxygen) actually spends in his upper brain.

And ignore if this has already been discussed (this thread gets about 100 posts per hour :LOL: and I can't keep up):
But I don't see the clone/family switch in 18.2p2c6. :unsure:

Reactions: Trope95

mintymuz

Apr 8, 2024
You have to remember how little time blood (i.e., oxygen) actually spends in his upper brain.

And ignore if this has already been discussed (this thread gets about 100 posts per hour :LOL: and I can't keep up):
Weird. I remember seeing the Family/Clones button on mine.

Reactions: Trope95

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
With 4 it is a fucking gamble if I can even get the right gender. 2 Females + 2 Males.

Sometimes we even say the wrong name 2x in the same sentence and often it is not even the same wrong one.

Imagine with the small town the MC and his wives will have... Nah, not even numbering them would help...

Peace :D
I usually keep the gender straight, but the boy child is often mixed up with the dog. I swap the girl child and my wife's name all the time.

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022

The button doesn't show up if you don't have the empty file in the /game folder. And even then it defaults to clone after detection (if you started the exe without it). If it is there when you first launch the exe, it will default to the last setting used.

No iPatch -> 1st Launch -> No button (erases previous setting)
iPatch -> 2nd Launch -> Defaults to Clone
iPatch -> 1st Launch -> Defaults to previous setting)

Peace :)

jI11jaCksjAkk

Jun 26, 2023
Well yeah, that would be about right. Betty is, sadly, a nun. A woman already married to a bit powerful being known as God. I guess in order to get her MC would have to go to heaven and beat the hell out of him in all his three forms to make him agree to a divorce.
Somehow I think I could accept a little NTR if GOD is the other "guy." :LOL: The real questions is would GOD be OK sharing with stupid old me without any smiting or plagues?? :oops:
What is it with you people and your need to tell us about your departures? Makes zero fucking sense...
These are the people who take pictures of what they are eating and send them to everyone in their contacts list. By all means, people-we-care-nothing-abouut: don't let the door hit your ass on the way out of this thread. Or maybe it can hit them just a little bit... :cautious:
I give all gingers a hard pass in real life.
:KappaPride: Never used this emoticon before, but it seems appropriate. Good for you being loud and proud!
no you just don't downloaded the Clone to Family patch (aka I patch)
Edit since it is you here !
Thanks - I have always DLed it before but thought it was no longer necessary as a separate DL because it was integrated into the game? Guess I misunderstood. Stunning!! :ROFLMAO:

The button doesn't show up if you don't have the empty file in the /game folder. And even then it defaults to clone after detection (if you started the exe without it). If it is there when you first launch the exe, it will default to the last setting used.

No iPatch -> 1st Launch -> No button (erases previous setting)
iPatch -> 2nd Launch -> Defaults to Clone
iPatch -> 1st Launch -> Defaults to previous setting)
Thanks for explaining. (y)

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
These are the people who take pictures of what they are eating and send them to everyone in their contacts list.
That makes sense now I know why my sister-in-law send this pic to the family with the text, "the best sausage I ever have tasted" :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

4.00 star(s) 101 Votes