FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
A bit of a puzzle for you guys...

I was born on the 19th anniversary of Hiroshima Atomic Bomb.

Good Luck! May the best one win.

Peace :p

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: TropecitaGames

kcaldw

Feb 19, 2021
Damn... I was here looking like an ass thinking how you go so close to being right to being wrong by almost 2 months... then it hit me... you use "Freedom Date Format" also known as "That weird way to write dates that only the US uses". :D :)

Correct!

Peace :p
Yeah I know. That's how they taught me in school. What can I say once you learn 1 way you don't want to learn another. But you know I have to stick with TROP. I grew up in the 70's and 80's 12/29/72. The worst part of growing up was the fact that in my house I was the only boy. There was my Mom 7 sister's and me. So I tried to stay out of the house as much as possible either at the beach fishing or mowing lawns. :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:

TropecitaGames

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
Special Render (XXI) - Eileen

The pot of gold was there at the end of the rainbow, but the real treasure is one of our favorite redheads.
The Leprechauns are in the hospital with a bit of hypertension after Eileen appeared. They are out of danger.

Continuing the Fantasy-themed Special renders with the MC's best wingman (wingwoman?)
Full HD (4k on Patreon/SS)
Special (XXI) - Eileen 1920.png

wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021

The pot of gold was there at the end of the rainbow, but the real treasure is one of our favorite redheads.
The Leprechauns are in the hospital with a bit of hypertension after Eileen appeared. They are out of danger.

Continuing the Fantasy-themed Special renders with the MC's best wingman (wingwoman?)
View attachment 3711806
Very Nice even with magic mushroom stew :LOL::)

• Haha

acowasto

Nov 6, 2017

View attachment 3711806
Wingman? Wingwoman?
NO!
First Concubine.
How could you forget that?!
Guess out of old age.

Feb 25, 2024

View attachment 3711806
I love redheads, and yours are the best.

• Red Heart

txe320

Dec 4, 2023
Well, I'm not placing myself, but I will say I'm between everyone that's admitted anything ...

Edit: That said, I've probably dated myself somewhere on this forum by now ...
So, you are between the 2000s and the begin of time? :BootyTime:

I won't say which year I am but the best songs on my birth year was; "Faith" by George Michael, "Never Gonna Give You Up" by Rick Astley & "Sweet Child o' mine" by Guns N Roses.

I basically trolled everyone with my birth I guess....:BootyTime:

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
So, you are between the 2000s and the begin of time? :BootyTime:

I won't say which year I am but the best songs on my birth year was; "Faith" by George Michael, "Never Gonna Give You Up" by Rick Astley & "Sweet Child o' mine" by Guns N Roses.

I basically trolled everyone with my birth I guess....:BootyTime:
Pretty sure no one here admitted to being The Doctor ...

johnpouljones

Oct 17, 2023

View attachment 3711806
My heart fluttered too. But there won't be a need for a hospital. :love:

• Red Heart
4.10 star(s) 99 Votes