acowasto

Nov 6, 2017
Having a dead father would be too much of a Trope(cita), right?
Eric kinda would appear again. Yes, I'm a monster!
nope.jpg

Well, not prehistoric, but pre-internet, almost the same :D
So, adding to that knowledge of you being born after death of latin, we can safely assume your date of birth was between 750 to 1983. So you're either Old Lich, Lich or young Lich. Normal people don't live that long!

She's the First Concubine if she's in the harem. But she's the wingman even if she is rejected. Eileen is adorable!!
Wait... That's an option? Why that's an option? Who would be such a degenarate to turn down a redhead?

You also like me because right now I have Martha on screen, posing her for 0.19, and I can't see any clothes. :D
Yay!:love: Martha:love:

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
Last edited:

AVNTester2

Nov 13, 2023
No, no, no that would be easy peasy. Trying having one woman in your house going through menopause and another just starting to have her periods. I could not buy chocolate fast enough.
Now Imagine You have one Woman going through Menopause and 7 Women going from starting her Period to having her Period :ROFLMAO:
You would need a whole Chocolate Factory for them :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

keefer43

Dec 24, 2019

View attachment 3716000

So, adding to that knowledge of you being born after death of latin, we can safely assume your date of birth was between 750 to 1983. So you're either Old Lich, Lich or young Lich. Normal people don't live that long!

Wait... That's an option? Why that's an option? Who would be such a degenarate to turn down a redhead?

Yeah MARTHA! BTW - I was born in '62

TropecitaGames

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
Well, I'm not gonna lie, that does accelerate your attraction somewhat :)

Also, very smooth with the missus there! (Was she standing behind you when you wrote that?) :love:
Would it accelerate even more if I say that the next Special Render (if the game isn't leaked before it) will be Martha's?
And the next to it, Erika's. And the last in the interlude, Norah's. If the game is leaked, blame the leaker, not me.

Nope, but Martha is loosely based on Mrs. Tropecita (the name of the "company" is too), so her year is the best out there.

View attachment 3716000

I'll go for a young Lich, then. :D
1972 for the silver medal!

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Would it accelerate even more if I say that the next Special Render (if the game isn't leaked before it) will be Martha's?
And the next to it, Erika's. And the last in the interlude, Norah's. If the game is leaked, blame the leaker, not me.

Nope, but Martha is loosely based on Mrs. Tropecita (the name of the "company" is too), so her year is the best out there.
You're slowly working your way to legendary status, yes :)

You lucky dog, you!

4.10 star(s) 99 Votes