FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
It happens, I usually have them appear and then disappear.

There is one more thing, do you have ad block enabled? Usually they block a similar theme or advertisement, or you have something connected to your browser that removes advertisements.
I have, 3 of them even. And there's no way in hell that I will stop them.

But that ain't it, because they are still there in other threads. For example in GH, there are ONLY 2. But in (for example) UC8, they are in full. That I have noticed, only My Dorm has none.

There's mischief in action here.

Peace :(

Tiur

Nov 13, 2021

But that ain't it, because they are still there in other threads. For example in GH, there are ONLY 2. But in (for example) UC8, they are in full. That I have noticed, only My Dorm has none.

It's really clearly threads you have ignored, from the way that UI looks. I see one game in Similar for me, and if I click "Show ignored content", it's back up to five. Try it once, it doesn't un-ignore anyone or any threads. (And now that I've ignored the thread for that one game that was showing up, refreshing gets me the exact same thing you see, until I click "Show ignored content".)

• Red Heart
Reactions: TropecitaGames

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022

It's really clearly threads you have ignored, from the way that UI looks. I see one game in Similar for me, and if I click "Show ignored content", it's back up to five. Try it once, it doesn't un-ignore anyone or any threads. (And now that I've ignored the thread for that one game that was showing up, refreshing gets me the exact same thing you see, until I click "Show ignored content".)
I've never ignored a whole thread, I just stop following it if I don't want to pay attention anymore, then I only get hits if someone replies or likes something I left behind, which I'm to narcissistic to ignore anyway.

But yea, I've never NOT had five "recommendations" down there ...

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
WoW!!

But I never ignored ANY of them. I did ignore a couple a few days back... when that new thing started to show up... I may have clicked on something that I shouldn't then...

Thanks Tiur

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
The thing is, I ignored 2 games in the past month. When I did that a window came up where I could choose to have that type of content blocked. I don't remember what I chose... Maybe I chose a too common kink, or something.

Thanks, I'll look into this.

EDIT: I was ignoring 2 tags. That's now fixed and everything is back to normal.

jI11jaCksjAkk

Jun 26, 2023
which I'm to narcissistic to ignore anyway.
What is going on in this thread??? :oops: First it becomes clear that there are not one but several posters older than me, and now there are posts displaying critical self-awareness? :eek: What happened to all the posts by delusional 20-somethings with brains starved for Oxygen because of constant fapping? :ROFLMAO: What kind of bizarro-forum did I accidentally log into?? :unsure:

acowasto

Nov 6, 2017
OI! not every 20-somethings users are crazy or delusional >___> >___> :mad:
What is going on in this thread??? :oops: First it becomes clear that there are not one but several posters older than me, and now there are posts displaying critical self-awareness? :eek: What happened to all the posts by delusional 20-somethings with brains starved for Oxygen because of constant fapping? :ROFLMAO: What kind of bizarro-forum did I accidentally log into?? :unsure:
Or have a brain starving for oxygen. I know it, because I don't have one. I'm using that empty space in my head to hold snacks.

TropecitaGames

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
Special Render (XXII) - Martha

Today I continue the fantasy interlude, in this case with Martha. I had to buy the environment she is portrayed the moment I saw it. I was there 16 years ago! (It's in Istanbul, by the way).
In this case, Daphne imagined her as a wizard queen allied with the Empire. Will we see her in the DnD game?

Full HD image (4K on Patreon and Subscribestar)
Special 22 - Martha 1920.png

txe320

Dec 4, 2023

Today I continue the fantasy interlude, in this case with Martha. I had to buy the environment she is portrayed the moment I saw it. I was there 16 years ago! (It's in Istanbul, by the way).
In this case, Daphne imagined her as a wizard queen allied with the Empire. Will we see her in the DnD game?

View attachment 3721859
Ohhhhhh, Martha!

Well, I guess it's time....

It's;

200w.gif

• Red Heart

Ruffuss

Nov 3, 2016

View attachment 3721859
Every penny invested in Martha is a penny well spent.

wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021

View attachment 3721859
Well Damn so sweet can't contain myself WTH :love:
AkgW.gif

• Haha
4.10 star(s) 99 Votes