MarsUltor

Aug 2, 2018
Only the Turks know.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That makes sense, since (...wait for it...)
It's nobody's business but the Turks!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

MarsUltor

Aug 2, 2018
I've never been sure if that was supposed to be a serious song when it came out, but I'm glad Dr. Demento didn't think so.
I would say that it's a "pseudo-serious" song by a(n arguably) very "not serious" band, and I would submit the songs "Birdhouse in Your Soul" and "Particle Man" (1990 "Flood" album) as "Exhibit A" for that claim. Honestly, they are probably slightly less serious than Talking Heads/David Byrne.

D Dog

Jul 31, 2018
Found this game on Saturday morning started playing from the beginning and just finished it this afternoon. I just have to say I just freaking loved the story, the sense of humor, and the graphics I could not stop playing it. Great story telling as well, this is easy in my top five games. I can't wait for the next update, keep up the great work TropecitaGames.

TropecitaGames

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
Found this game on Saturday morning started playing from the beginning and just finished it this afternoon. I just have to say I just freaking loved the story, the sense of humor, and the graphics I could not stop playing it. Great story telling as well, this is easy in my top five games. I can't wait for the next update, keep up the great work TropecitaGames.
Thanks and welcome to the thread and the family!
I'm happy you enjoyed your ride. There is more to come!

We can start with the usual interrogatory:
* Full harem, monogamous, celibacy, or something in between?
* Second favorite girl (besides Martha :D )?
* Patched game (Martha is MC's mother) or unpatched (Martha is MC's father's ex-girlfriend)?

txe320

Dec 4, 2023

* Patched game (Martha is MC's mother) or unpatched (Martha is MC's father's ex-girlfriend)?
You never asked me that question the first time I was here.

Okay.......... maybe I shouldn't have talk about Erika & Martha like 50 times in the same message so you can ask me.:unsure:

truth-my.gif

TropecitaGames

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022

D Dog

Jul 31, 2018

* Full harem
* Second favorite girl (besides Martha :D ): Norah, but Alexia, Eva, and Amanda with weapons and kicking ass very close third.
* Patched game (Martha is MC's mother) or unpatched : Patched

txe320

Dec 4, 2023
Asking you is like asking my bro below :D
In your case I should ask for the third girl besides Martha and Erika :ROFLMAO:
Well, can't deny that you are 100% right.:ROFLMAO:

When I played first, Norah would have been my choice but I really started to love Daphne and Eva a lot since then. That's where the tough choice begins.

I think I'd still choose Norah as my third best girl because she has that awesome cougar vibe and hungry passion in her eyes.:sneaky:

TropecitaGames

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
Well, can't deny that you are 100% right.:ROFLMAO:

When I played first, Norah would have been my choice but I really started to love Daphne and Eva a lot since then. That's where the tough choice begins.

I think I'd still choose Norah as my third best girl because she has that awesome cougar vibe and hungry passion in her eyes.:sneaky:
I'll give you a free bit of a spoiler: There isn't a wrong answer to that question! To me, every girl is awesome!

txe320

Dec 4, 2023
I'll give you a free bit of a spoiler: There isn't a wrong answer to that question! To me, every girl is awesome!
Ohh yeah they are!

Even if you asked me to rank them all, the one who'll be last wouldn't be there because I don't like her or something like that.

Since you introduce the student, I really like Debbie a lot too now, but I think all of them I awesome and one thing that I loved in your game since the first time I played is the diversity in the character and how they all have their personalities but you also show their weaknesses. We can easily see how strong these women are, but how they're dealing with traumas and/or struggles and it's made me feel more attached to every single one of them. It's really one of the strongest points of your game.

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
I would say that it's a "pseudo-serious" song by a(n arguably) very "not serious" band, and I would submit the songs "Birdhouse in Your Soul" and "Particle Man" (1990 "Flood" album) as "Exhibit A" for that claim. Honestly, they are probably slightly less serious than Talking Heads/David Byrne.
I did not know that Particle Man and Constantinople were by the same group. Cool.

4.10 star(s) 99 Votes