HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Special Render (XXII) - Martha

Today I continue the fantasy interlude, in this case with Martha. I had to buy the environment she is portrayed the moment I saw it. I was there 16 years ago! (It's in Istanbul, by the way).
In this case, Daphne imagined her as a wizard queen allied with the Empire. Will we see her in the DnD game?

Full HD image (4K on Patreon and Subscribestar)
View attachment 3721859
Oh dear Lord in Heaven and Hell..........

myZone

Dec 20, 2020
Thanks for your feedback.
MC will get his hair done in
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
He will also have a wardrobe upgrade with every update for a while.
He looks older than normal for a 21-year guy, but you should see some of my pics at 21 :ROFLMAO:. I looked much older than he did. Thankfully, he's not going bald like me ;).

As I mentioned before, I wanted to make him look older than usual, so that the MILFs don't feel so much like they're dating a boy, but that they're dating a man.
Girls know how old he is and don't mind that he looks older, but a 44-year-old woman like Norah wouldn't even look at him twice if MC looked like Justin Bieber did at 21 (or any other Justin Biener age if I have a say in the matter :KEK:).
That one of the lames excuse I have ever heard... to make it real? R u kidding? XD

Reactions: TropecitaGames

TropecitaGames

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
I see, I see, Istanbul (Not Constantinople).

All kneel before Martha.

Peace :D
It's Istanbul now, Constantinople when the cistern was built, but still Byzantium in Daphne's World!

That one of the lames excuse I have ever heard... to make it real? R u kidding? XD
Why is it lame in your experience? Do you have ANY experience dating (not fucking) women more than 15 years older than you?
If you look like a toddler and a not-desperate woman glances in your direction for more than a bit of sex, your experience is totally different from mine. And I don't look like a toddler since... I was a toddler.
I've talked with some women in their 40s-60s and they all coincide: For a one night sex thing, it doesn't matter if the guy is 18 and looks like 18. For a secret lover, it doesn't matter either, since no one will see them.
For something more serious, they look for a man, not a boy. And if it's a boy, they want him to, at least, look and behave like a man.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
It's Istanbul now, Constantinople when the cistern was built, but still Byzantium in Daphne's World!

Why is it lame in your experience? Do you have ANY experience dating (not fucking) women more than 15 years older than you?
If you look like a toddler and a not-desperate woman glances in your direction for more than a bit of sex, your experience is totally different from mine. And I don't look like a toddler since... I was a toddler.
I've talked with some women in their 40s-60s and they all coincide: For a one night sex thing, it doesn't matter if the guy is 18 and looks like 18. For a secret lover, it doesn't matter either, since no one will see them.
For something more serious, they look for a man, not a boy. And if it's a boy, they want him to, at least, look and behave like a man.
Oh man, you jumped on that bait ferociously! :p ;)

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
Only this thread. We are so old, that we lived it :ROFLMAO:
I'm not old, I'm Vintage. If I was placed on Vinted I would carry the labels, Well Used, Some defects, mostly functional. :D :D

HaHa, who am I kidding... it would be: Nothing Works, Makes Weird Noises, Needs Permanent Maintenance. Price tag: We would pay for you to take it.

LOOOOOOOOL

TropecitaGames

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
I'm not old, I'm Vintage. If I was placed on Vinted I would carry the labels, Well Used, Some defects, mostly functional. :D :D

HaHa, who am I kidding... it would be: Nothing Works, Makes Weird Noises, Needs Permanent Maintenance. Price tag: We would pay for you to take it.

LOOOOOOOOL

Add to the labels: "Need an internet connection to work properly"

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
I stole a little sticker from the development lab at work and put it on my ID badge: "Beta unit: not for resale." :)
Late one night police called to a car wreck that had pulled into an old abandoned gas station. There was an old magnetic sign that said "Please Pay First" we took it and slapped on our ambulance every shift for months till one day a supervisor saw it and took it away from us.

snakeplisskin

Mar 19, 2018

Them being still married always took dating older woman off the table. But damn the sex was great

acowasto

Nov 6, 2017
Special Render (XXII) - Martha

Today I continue the fantasy interlude, in this case with Martha. I had to buy the environment she is portrayed the moment I saw it. I was there 16 years ago! (It's in Istanbul, by the way).
In this case, Daphne imagined her as a wizard queen allied with the Empire. Will we see her in the DnD game?

Full HD image (4K on Patreon and Subscribestar)
View attachment 3721859
Nice render. Althrough I feel like it's a missed opportunity to make her an Empress Martha, also know as Darth Marks. UNLIMITED POWAH!!!
Also, I find the lack of clone wars jokes... disturbing.

jI11jaCksjAkk

Jun 26, 2023
OI! not every 20-somethings users are crazy or delusional >___> >___> :mad:
"delusional 20-somethings with brains starved for Oxygen because of constant fapping"
I suppose you can read that the way you choose to. Or you could read it the way it was intended, with "20-somethings with brains starved for Oxygen because of constant fapping" as the complete subject modified by "delusional" and therefore only referring to a small subset of 20-somethings.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 99 Votes