Satou Pendragon

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
If I ask something related to the thread, but not the game, is it still off-topic?

Let's hope it isn't.

What the Absolute Fuck happened to the "Similar threads"? Is this thread now so UNIQUE that there's not a single one that is Similar?

:: Scratches Head in Portuguese ::

Peace :(
They are still there....
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Maybe you put all of them on Ignore? :unsure:

Reactions: TropecitaGames

jI11jaCksjAkk

Jun 26, 2023
Why that's an option? Who would be such a degenarate to turn down a redhead?
Right?
Now Imagine You have one Woman going through Menopause and 7 Women going from starting her Period to having her Period :ROFLMAO:
You would need a whole Chocolate Factory for them :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
You know, that might just begin to explain some of the weirdness of Charlie & the Chocolate Factory. :unsure: Maybe it was all a fever-dream brought on by just such a brutally oppressive hormonal environnment? :D
Damn! I really wish I could scratch my head in Portuguese.
Now what would that be like? :unsure:
sotb.jpg
[Dammit this reference apparently pre-dates internet memes because I was shocked to not find one. :eek: Need to get Prof. Milosevic working on a fix. Hah. Hah. Hah.]

Last edited:

txe320

Dec 4, 2023
Would it accelerate even more if I say that the next Special Render (if the game isn't leaked before it) will be Martha's?
And the next to it, Erika's. And the last in the interlude, Norah's. If the game is leaked, blame the leaker, not me.

Nope, but Martha is loosely based on Mrs. Tropecita (the name of the "company" is too), so her year is the best out there.

I'll go for a young Lich, then. :D
1972 for the silver medal!
WAIT!??!

MARTHA!??!! ERIKA?!?!

REALLY!?!?:love::love::love::love:

Don't play with my heart like that, man!

• Red Heart
Reactions: TropecitaGames
4.10 star(s) 99 Votes