Pax Draconis

Aug 18, 2023
The (indiscriminate) kissing will end after the pool party (for the rejected girls)

This is not going against anyone, but it's a simple piece of advice:
Idisagreeiguessyouwritetobeunderstoodanddontwantanyonetomisunderstandyouordontansweryourquestionsbecausetheyarentcorrectlywrittenpeopleshoulddoabiggerefforttounderstandyouandhelpyouifyouhaveanyquestion.

See? It's not easy to understand the previous sentence, so most people will ignore it.

What you say is that because it's a "sex game site" you don't need to use proper grammar. People don't write correctly based on where they write. This is a "sex game site", but also a "literature site" (the N in AVN stands for Novel). It's also an "Art site" since there are so many games with beautiful images. Would you write with non-proper grammar on a literature site? Or on an art site? If the answer is "yes" then why don't use non-proper English?

No one will bash anyone for using imperfect grammar, but some people (especially those above their 30s) will bash other people for not even trying.
hqdefault.jpg

Too modern. I see it as a 18/19th century Mexican hacienda.
I kind of agree with Elhemeer. I get Edinburgh Castle vibes from the pic.

scotland-edinburgh-castle-national-war-museum.jpg FEATURE-2.jpg

A hacienda would be more stucco and terracotta than stone I think.
w3840.jpg

No one sleeping below (until Megan arrives). Martha's room is two floors below, so she "shouldn't" hear them. Some day I will publish a "house map". Unfortunately, not easy (or justifiable) to do it inside the game.
You could include it in a concept art section in the gallery if you wished.

John (initially Bladagan, changed to Pitt everywhere but in Olivia's profile screen when I used British PM surnames for everyone)
3ghoci.jpg

Trope95

Formerly 'TropecitaGames'
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
View attachment 3776555

I kind of agree with Elhemeer. I get Edinburgh Castle vibes from the pic.

View attachment 3776557 View attachment 3776558

A hacienda would be more stucco and terracotta than stone I think.
View attachment 3776574

You could include it in a concept art section in the gallery if you wished.

View attachment 3776560
It has a lot of (decaying) stucco and bricks
c16s008_020f.png
When I do the gallery, it would be a good idea to do something like a house map as an independent scene. Sounds good!

Trope95

Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
That pic definitely makes it look like either a decaying hacienda or poor sicilian slum.
That was the idea, an abandoned hacienda that is out of sight and far from curious gazes is the perfect base for Eva and Amanda.

Reactions: JJ1960

Trope95

Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
Trope you writing in Catalán ? now ? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Idisagreeiguessyouwritetobeunderstoodanddontwantanyonetomisunderstandyouordontansweryourquestionsbecausetheyarentcorrectlywrittenpeopleshoulddoabiggerefforttounderstandyouandhelpyouifyouhaveanyquestion.
Translated to Catalan and with proper punctuation would be:
Estic en desacord. Escrius per ser entès i no vols crear un malentès amb ningú o que no contestin les teves preguntes per què no estan correctament escrites. La gent ha de fer un esforç més gran per entendre't i ajudar-te si tens alguna pregunta.

As you can see, for anyone who speaks Spanish, Italian, Occitan, or French, written Catalan is almost understandable.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Estic en desacord. Escrius per ser entès i no vols crear un malentès amb ningú o que no contestin les teves preguntes per què no estan correctament escrites. La gent ha de fer un esforç més gran per entendre't i ajudar-te si tens alguna pregunta.

As you can see, for anyone who speaks Spanish, Italian, Occitan, or French, written Catalan is almost understandable.
at least now I could understand it ! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
gracias !

Satou Pendragon

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
Putting that into Google Translate gives one this:
"I disagree. You write to be understood and you don't want to create a misunderstanding with anyone or have them not answer your questions because they are not written correctly. People have to make a bigger effort to understand you and help you if you have a question." :ROFLMAO:

Trope95

Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
Putting that into Google Translate gives one this:
"I disagree. You write to be understood and you don't want to create a misunderstanding with anyone or have them not answer your questions because they are not written correctly. People have to make a bigger effort to understand you and help you if you have a question." :ROFLMAO:
Great translation by Google!

Reactions: Satou Pendragon

e6mill

Aug 4, 2022

You could almost toss Latin in there too. :)

• Haha
Reactions: Trope95

Trope95

Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
You could almost toss Latin in there too. :)
Even if I can speak three romance languages (Spanish, Catalan, and Italian) and somewhat read two/three more (Gallician/Portuguese and French), Latin is beyond me. I can only understand very simple sentences, so I guess people speaking it would be in the same case with Catalan.

Falcon6

Mar 15, 2018
I spent 3 years stationed in Okinawa with many trips to mainland Japan. I lived off base in Okinawa and my neighbor in the apartment next to me was a local. She was awesome and taught me a lot about cultural differences. One day I jokingly asked her why Squid was sold in street vending machines in vacuum sealed packets. It looked disgusting. She shut me up with her reply...

"Why do your people eat Catfish?"

I miss our intellectual conversations. :)

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
A little "game of guessing" (without a prize) I made on Patreon/SS yesterday. Since it's been fun there, I'll repeat it here.

Can you recognize this freckled ass?
Clue 1: We haven't seen her ass before.
Clue 2: She isn't Samantha, Kim, or Simone. :ROFLMAO:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Best I can do is it belongs to one of the Ginger Mafia females. So many gingers to hazard a better guess.

• Haha
Reactions: Trope95
4.00 star(s) 101 Votes