Slavoj

Sep 28, 2022
It doesn't have negative consequences when a girl catches the MC with another.
When Emma hears the MC carrying Martha to her room (unavoidable) she only gets angry because her plan of going upstairs to lose her virginity didn't work, not because the MC is cheating on her (he's not, as the MC and Martha aren't in a relationship). That will create some dynamics between Martha and Emma.
Right now, the known relationships are (shadowed what you haven't played yet):
Eileen knows about Erika
Erika knows about Norah
Alexia knows about Norah
Scarlet and Daphne know about each other

And no one has shown any problem with it. My Dorm is a game where you can pursue every girl without bad consequences in the long run.

The time jump is still a long way off

Thanks for the answer, I knew it wouldn't be permanent but the scene where Erika finds out about Norah had me kinda scared :D plus didn't really want to play the asshole there and it would be a hard choice between those two. On the other hand, if not going for Martha meant more with Emma, that would be a no brainer :WeSmart:

Reactions: TropecitaGames

The Bush Diver

Feb 21, 2020
Thanks for your feedback.
I try to have variety in the game and to provide a story and graphics I would like to play. I'm not a fan of the Barbie-doll look, although there will be some waxed girls. There is an old Spanish sentence that says 'Donde hay pelo hay alegría' (Where there's hair there's joy). :giggle:
Dear dev, here is another perfect statement about pubic hair:

wisest words ever.png

As a professional bush diver, I appreciate your efforts about the natural looks. Keep up the good work!

(Too bad I still can't see female armpit hair often on VNs...not even sexy stubbles...but keeping hope alive!)

TropecitaGames

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
So... Telefon or Video Call or something else?:unsure:
Or perhaps they meet him while on a holiday trip. Right now he is flying from Aruba to an undisclosed country with no extradition treaty with the US. Comoros, Maldives, Brunei, Fiji, Andorra, and Cape Verde doesn't have extradition treaties with the US

I looked well over 30 at 15 myself. fuck east asians, blacks, latinos age really well.:(
Welcome to the club. People thought I was 30-35 when I was 24

Thanks for the answer, I knew it wouldn't be permanent but the scene where Erika finds out about Norah had me kinda scared :D plus didn't really want to play the asshole there and it would be a hard choice between those two. On the other hand, if not going for Martha meant more with Emma, that would be a no brainer :WeSmart:
You won't lose any content with any girl for pursuing another. The scenes don't overlap, so if the MC goes to the movies with X, great. If not, he'll play videogames in his room, there isn't any other girl waiting for him if he isn't in the movies.

Dear dev, here is another perfect statement about pubic hair:

View attachment 2200930

As a professional bush diver, I appreciate your efforts about the natural looks. Keep up the good work!

(Too bad I still can't see female armpit hair often on VNs...not even sexy stubbles...but keeping hope alive!)
From what game is that? I like the sentence, not applicable in My Dorm (no one judges), but I like it.
Armpit hair is a difficult asset to get, and a nightmare to pose. You won't see a lot of them. I only found one asset (not for My Dorm) and it looked like she mistook a hedgehog for her roll-on deodorant.

NakkiMuki

Dec 14, 2021
thank's, I had problems with "not even heard of" that phrase was confusing, but now I got It you guy's use it when somthing is futile or pointless, Thank you so much !
abrazo !
My bad. Yeah, bad word choice, but that's exactly what I meant. Skipping in connection with NTR is completely pointless when shit happens in the background, but the MC doesn't see it. Then that's out of the question. In the case of NTR, things must be completely avoidable and not even happen in the background. In that situation, skipping is the same as if it happened directly under the eyes.

The Bush Diver

Feb 21, 2020
From what game is that? I like the sentence, not applicable in My Dorm (no one judges), but I like it.
Armpit hair is a difficult asset to get, and a nightmare to pose. You won't see a lot of them. I only found one asset (not for My Dorm) and it looked like she mistook a hedgehog for her roll-on deodorant.
Casey's Fall, right at the beginning. I know it doesn't fit perfectly to My Dorm, but it was impossible to not remember those lines. A friend of mine is developing a game, and he gave a shot at armpit hair: it is really a nightmare to pose, as I could see. I wish sexy stubbles could be done easily, though :p

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
NakkiMuki, although i have a more liberal point of view about NTR, as i asume you have, judging by your signature, completly agree in that, statement about skipping is not avoiding. !
But let us not dwell about, and enjoy a game what is with no NTR. and with Hot Babes.

DarhkBlu

Apr 19, 2020
So pretty much the classic historical harem.
You sure about that being the classic historical harem,A classic historical harem is the man having a wife or in some cases multiple wives and then having a bunch of women as fuck toys that he doesn't really care about which don't have a relationship with the man and are essentially slaves,Or atleast thats the case with the Ottomans I don't exactly recall any other instances of harems other then that.

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
You sure about that being the classic historical harem,A classic historical harem is the man having a wife or in some cases multiple wives and then having a bunch of women as fuck toys that he doesn't really care about which don't have a relationship with the man and are essentially slaves,Or atleast thats the case with the Ottomans I don't exactly recall any other instances of harems other then that.
Ah sorry if was unclear there, i meant more as in the ''harem master'' has certain number of women which are exclusive to him and not the everyone fucks everyone approach, or how they were treated.

But as for harems they were a thing before the ottomans and the islam for example in persia or egypt, or that one famous in japan...i don't recal the name of the guy, but i think he had officially the main wife about 20-30 concubins, unofficially the numbers were in the thausands and he managed to nearly bankrupt the shogunate with that :ROFLMAO:

TropecitaGames

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
Ah sorry if was unclear there, i meant more as in the ''harem master'' has certain number of women which are exclusive to him and not the everyone fucks everyone approach, or how they were treated.

But as for harems they were a thing before the ottomans and the islam for example in persia or egypt, or that one famous in japan...i don't recal the name of the guy, but i think he had officially the main wife about 20-30 concubins, unofficially the numbers were in the thausands and he managed to nearly bankrupt the shogunate with that :ROFLMAO:
Do you mean ?

Last edited:

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Thanks for your feedback.
MC will get his hair done in
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
He will also have a wardrobe upgrade with every update for a while.
He looks older than normal for a 21-year guy, but you should see some of my pics at 21 :ROFLMAO:. I looked much older than he did. Thankfully, he's not going bald like me ;).

As I mentioned before, I wanted to make him look older than usual, so that the MILFs don't feel so much like they're dating a boy, but that they're dating a man.
Girls know how old he is and don't mind that he looks older, but a 44-year-old woman like Norah wouldn't even look at him twice if MC looked like Justin Bieber did at 21 (or any other age if I have a say in the matter :KEK:).
Solution: MC has higher than normal levels of Testosterone... done.

This coming from a guy who could pass for 17 at 14, and 20s at 17....

4.10 star(s) 99 Votes