yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
If I remember right it was either Parental Love or Dating my Daughter that precipitated all of this. Pretty sure it was PL though, that game was fucking deranged. Could rob the 12 year old daughters boyfriend of all his lunch money and make him suck MC's cock to "turn him gay" so he'd leave MC's daughter alone.
BASED 1720861270738.png .

Mow.Mow.Mow.

Oct 10, 2022
Unfortunately they will all get to the same place eventually, at least until someone can figure out how to cut Visa/Mastercard out of the equation....
Aye, SS will go the same way eventually. That spicy gaming website recently setup a store. They are using some kind of token system like cam model sites do. I guess that's one way around certain things as people are just buying tokens which are then used to exchange for things on the store as opposed to actually paying directly for something. I'm not sure if something like that could be used for subscription based support though.

As for crypto/bitcoin/whatever, I don't understand that stuff either.

As for what I said before, technically patreon & subscribestar, etc. don't have a valid reason for banning adult game dev/project accounts if they aren't releasing, mentioning or promoting content that goes against said sites guidelines/TOS on said sites themselves. Also, I believe most funds earned via patreon, etc. are most likely going toward living expenses & hardly any of it actually goes into developing the games themselves as most adult game devs are working by themselves or in small teams; who are most likely also using whatever they earn to put toward living expenses.

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
I am way too fucking old to be fucking with cyrpto.
I'm old as dust and got in at the beginning and got out at the pinnacle. I did extremely well. I don't mine anymore. Haven't in years. Anyway, I'm not saying people should mine. That's a fucking lost cause. You can buy in. But that also means that when it drops and it always does, you could lose your ass. It's just an alternative. Probably not a good one.
7f653905-e299-4d30-93a2-6354772248d0_text.gif

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
I'm old as dust and got in at the beginning and got out at the pinnacle. I did extremely well. I don't mine anymore. Haven't in years. Anyway, I'm not saying people should mine. That's a fucking lost cause. You can buy in. But that also means that when it drops and it always does, you could lose your ass. It's just an alternative. Probably not a good one.
View attachment 3827521
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
I think it's a non starter, the same people who own the vast majority of all fiat money, also own the vast majority of crypto.
That's partially true. There are still a few of us who did quite well with it. I also did quite well with buying stock on Yahoo and Google in the beginning. I also lost my ass with Excite. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Trope95

keefer43

Dec 24, 2019
Trop: (incase the DM didn't make it - stupid error)

I believe that our mutual Friend has some blind spots - that make him seem like a block of cement or possibly an AI. It's mostly a language barrier I believe. I would like to express my thanks for your transparency and clear info: I totally understand what you are saying. The main AW&M thread is a very "special" environment, which does not lend itself to many folks showing understanding & comprehension. All too frequently it's a toxic place - I rarely comment there beyond a few snide (hopefully humorous) remarks or just reactions. Your contribution was correct and complete and therefore thoroughly misunderstood.

Trope95

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
Trop: (incase the DM didn't make it - stupid error)

I believe that our mutual Friend has some blind spots - that make him seem like a block of cement or possibly an AI. It's mostly a language barrier I believe. I would like to express my thanks for your transparency and clear info: I totally understand what you are saying. The main AW&M thread is a very "special" environment, which does not lend itself to many folks showing understanding & comprehension. All too frequently it's a toxic place - I rarely comment there beyond a few snide (hopefully humorous) remarks or just reactions. Your contribution was correct and complete and therefore thoroughly misunderstood.
I'll reproduce here the DM answer
I saw it. It's the first time I visited that thread and it was because I was tagged. I tried to give him a first-hand explanation about a creator's experience with Patreon (including fees) and he didn't understand it.
Perhaps, as you say, it's a language barrier with neither of us being native English speakers.
I wasn't attacking anyone, least of all him or L&P, but he took offense, so I left the discussion because I already said what I wanted. I don't want to hijack another dev's thread and I usually don't post if not tagged.
I'm too well used to My Dorm's thread and its good vibes to show on threads of games I don't play just for the sake of it.

Thanks, nonetheless for your message.

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
That's partially true. There are still a few of us who did quite well with it. I also did quite well with buying stock on Yahoo and Google in the beginning. I also lost my ass with Excite. :ROFLMAO:
I'm not denying a few normies did well, but as soon as it looked legitimately viable the old money moved in. That's what always happens, whenever there's a market change a couple regulars see a shift in social status then the old money fucks swoop in.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
I guess that's one way around certain things as people are just buying tokens which are then used to exchange for things on the store as opposed to actually paying directly for something. I'm not sure if something like that could be used for subscription based support though.
That's basically the idea behind funding with crypto. Buy the tokens (crypto), transfer the tokens to the dev and let them either hold onto them, cash them in or re-invest them.
Could explain crypto but it's overly complicated and extremely stupid, all you need to know for this is that they have an actual trade value that's easy to look up and are relatively easy to transfer without relying on paypal or other traditional payment processors to do so.
Personally not a fan. Between the old money and all the pump and dump schemes from mostly meme coins have pretty well made it impossible for regular people to not lose their shirts on it unless they're in on a scam but for funding things outside of the credit card companies control it does have a lot of potential.

jvbatman

Feb 16, 2024
I like the story and characters well enough but I have a couple of questions before I play anymore.

1) Does the dev get better at animating as the game goes? Because the early animations are really rough.

2) Is the grandma going to try and fuck me? That sounds awful.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
I like the story and characters well enough but I have a couple of questions before I play anymore.

1) Does the dev get better at animating as the game goes? Because the early animations are really rough.

2) Is the grandma going to try and fuck me? That sounds awful.
You do realize that all the LI's are optional right? So those of us who WANTS Meemaw to fuck us just have to say "YES"!

You? Guess what you can do?

4.00 star(s) 103 Votes