Trope95

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
I like the story and characters well enough but I have a couple of questions before I play anymore.

1) Does the dev get better at animating as the game goes? Because the early animations are really rough.

2) Is the grandma going to try and fuck me? That sounds awful.
1.- About the animations, I can't answer because I would be biased. I think I've improved, but other players would answer that question better.
2.- Meemaw is an optional LI, as is everyone else. You can reject her, Martha, Erika, everyone, or no one.

Reactions: Horny Toad

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
1) Does the dev get better at animating as the game goes? Because the early animations are really rough.
1.- About the animations, I can't answer because I would be biased. I think I've improved, but other players would answer that question better.
He's right, they get a lot better. Last couple updates are probably the best in the game for animations.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Trope95

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
I like the story and characters well enough but I have a couple of questions before I play anymore.

2) Is the grandma going to try and fuck me? That sounds awful.
Thank you for your display of bad manners. Your parents must be very proud of you, they made you after all.

1- Your implied criticism, is of very bad taste. You do know, just by what you are asking, that this is an initial project by someone that isn't experienced. Yes, they aren't perfect, no. Pointing it out, tho, is an act of entitlement. Roll that around in your head for a bit. Just so you know, playing this is "optional", and it is YOU choosing to do so. But, yes, they do get better, along with a lot more things, like posing, angles, lighting and so on. It is a hard learning curve, but it is ongoing.

2- Another strike. We could have answered plainly, without your adding of judgement. I truly couldn't care less of what you like or dislike. What sounds awful to you or doesn't. Again I remind you, the playing of this is entirely "optional". But, due to this Dev being a glutton for punishment, he decided to make ALL (read it again) LI's OPTIONAL. ALL of them. So people with imbecility as a trait, can say No, to whomever they want. There are even dialogue options for when you refuse ALL. Now, will you be playing this with you very judgemental mindset? THAT sounds awful, I do wish you didn't.

Peace :(

Mow.Mow.Mow.

Oct 10, 2022
That's basically the idea behind funding with crypto. Buy the tokens (crypto), transfer the tokens to the dev and let them either hold onto them, cash them in or re-invest them.
Could explain crypto but it's overly complicated and extremely stupid, all you need to know for this is that they have an actual trade value that's easy to look up and are relatively easy to transfer without relying on paypal or other traditional payment processors to do so.
Personally not a fan. Between the old money and all the pump and dump schemes from mostly meme coins have pretty well made it impossible for regular people to not lose their shirts on it unless they're in on a scam but for funding things outside of the credit card companies control it does have a lot of potential.
Crypto value fluctuates whereas tokens are always worth x amount which is much easier to understand. 100 tokens = €1; according to what's written on the explanation of the token system for the spicy gaming website.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Crypto value fluctuates whereas tokens are always worth x amount which is much easier to understand. 100 tokens = €1; according to what's written on the explanation of the token system for the spicy gaming website.
Dollars and other currencies fluctuate too, the tokens fluctuate with them. Yes crypto is a lot less stable but sticking to the big coins more or less means you can fairly accurately figure out how much a donation is worth assuming the dev just sells them right away.
Using special tokens meant to pay devs is going to run into the exact same problem that any other financial service will, the credit card companies will eventually clamp down on it. It doesn't matter that you can purchase tokens, what matters is that you're spending those tokens on adult entertainment providers and that those providers are cashing them in. That service would eventually get hit by the same restrictions as every other financial service eventually does.
The advantage of crypto is that they won't be able to specifically target adult entertainment providers with those restrictions. They'd need to shut down the entire crypto trade to prevent people from spending it on adult entertainment, and while I won't be surprised if crypto is banned one day for now the traditional financial sector is making too much off of its exploitation to do so.

Trope95

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
Guys, I just realized I lost ownership of the OP and the ability to edit it when it's published, so I won't be able to edit the links when the game is released for free players, adding an unnecessary delay to you getting the game.
7767, any explanations about this, please?

Last edited:

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Guys, I just realized I lost ownership of the OP and the ability to edit it when it's published, so I won't be able to edit the links when the game is released for free players, adding an unnecessary delay to you getting the game.
7767, any explanations about this, please?
7767 is a bot I'm pretty sure. I think it's just a measure that all "100% definitely not incest" devs have happen so that they can't get in trouble with Patreon for owning a thread on this godless piracy haven filled with sin when the thread has an incest tag clearly against the dev's true wishes for a wholesome and entirely no blood related clone game.
On that note though it looks like they re-instated your patreon link. Idk if you've got it settled to the point it's safe to have that up but if it's not you might want to message a mod or report it asking for it to be removed.

Trope95

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
7767 is a bot I'm pretty sure. I think it's just a measure that all "100% definitely not incest" devs have happen so that they can't get in trouble with Patreon for owning a thread on this godless piracy haven filled with sin when the thread has an incest tag clearly against the dev's true wishes for a wholesome and entirely no blood related clone game.
On that note though it looks like they re-instated your patreon link. Idk if you've got it settled to the point it's safe to have that up but if it's not you might want to message a mod or report it asking for it to be removed.
Thanks, I didn't notice the Patreon link. I will report it right now.

Reactions: MiltonPowers
4.00 star(s) 103 Votes