Trope95

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
Wish she were turned away a bit more, because just like Viserys by the end of HOTD S1 I could have used a little more cheek.
:eek:
[If Bran Stark is going to be in these renders then I will continue to make terrible GOT jokes whenever possible. :cool:]
The question designing that render was... more cheek or showing which style she wears her bush? I went for the middle one.

Very cool scene. The woman and the horse are a beautiful sight. Just these shoes! For horse riding? And the sword is a bit too big. It looks like a Zweihänder. This is an infantry weapon and poor Lisa wouldn't be able to handle it. ;)
Thanks. About the shoes and sword. She's looking at the camera, or saying it another way, at you, the MC. She could be a passerby or the MC's passenger in the ride. And the sword can be the MC's.

Or perhaps she's so used to Mjolnir when that image is taken that the sword doesn't look heavy or big anymore ;)

JeJuice

Aug 11, 2024
Oh I just saw that the epiloque of the game will take place in 22 years and I realise that Scarlett can be totally deaf, I hope that the super scientist corporation in Aruba (totally random) can elaborate a medicine for that. I don't want one a the best girl can not heard the MC and the others anymore ! If you know what I mean ;) .

Trivent

Aug 14, 2024
Trope95
Very cool AVN. Escpecially perspective and plot. Great work (y)

Kinda weird how the girls is eager to get pregnant at their age thou :D Not like it must be realistic in general or accurate psychological model of behavior, but it is falls out of the mainstream of story on my opinion, not sure, how to describe this feeling.

ps: is there any kind of feedback welcome? Might have some tips in dialogue construction and writing style if you do not mind :)

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Oh I just saw that the epiloque of the game will take place in 22 years and I realise that Scarlett can be totally deaf, I hope that the super scientist corporation in Aruba (totally random) can elaborate a medicine for that. I don't want one a the best girl can not heard the MC and the others anymore ! If you know what I mean ;) .
It's been confirmed that she will indeed be deaf by then, but, we'll get scenes of the other girls using sign language etc.

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Trope95

Kinda weird how the girls is eager to get pregnant at their age thou :D Not like it must be realistic in general or accurate psychological model of behavior, but it is falls out of the mainstream of story on my opinion, not sure, how to describe this feeling.

ps: is there any kind of feedback welcome? Might have some tips in dialogue construction and writing style if you do not mind :)
I'd love to know how harem falls inside of the mainstream of story in your opinion.

I'd love to know how incest falls inside of the mainstream of story in your opinion.

Getting caught up on the pregnancies is an interesting choice

Reactions: Trope95

Trivent

Aug 14, 2024
I'd love to know how harem falls inside of the mainstream of story in your opinion.
Sure: story is designed and planned this way. Characters was made this way and events was made to support it just as harem. Not to mention about narrator directly tells you it is "harem story".
I'd love to know how incest falls inside of the mainstream of story in your opinion.
Sure: it is not directly incest, considering clones. Not really blood related. Not sure what incest patch doing, but i do not see anything wrong with relationships blood or not blood related. It is not so much weird for me in my case. But in general i was comparing with other AVNs where its just out of the blue.
Getting caught up on the pregnancies is an interesting choice
Well, its just feels like its sticks out much more compared to other features. Like it feels artificially injected in the story. As i told, its hard to discribe, just feels most weird.

• Angry
Reactions: S1nsational

Trope95

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
Yes, Scarlett will be deaf by then. It's a genetic degenerative disease, so no medicine :(

Trope95

Thanks!
To me, and now I'm going to sound cheesy, when you find the person you want to spend the rest of your life with, you make harsh and weird choices. That's why no one (except for Maddie, for obvious reasons) has no problem getting pregnant.

Take Erika as an example. She always compared her boyfriends with the MC, and they were on the losing side of that comparison. Now he IS her boyfriend. He should mess it up big time for that relationship to break (on Erika's side) and she knows him very well and knows that he won't do it. So, for her, it's just the first week of the rest of her life (I'm in cheesy mode today). If she is sure she will spend the rest of her life with him, having kids early isn't a bad thing (in her point of view) since she will be able to travel with the kid when she finishes her degree and accomplishes her dream of being a travel book writer.

Obviously, her reasoning has a lot of flaws, but she's only a small town 18y.o. girl. It's logical for it to have flaws.

The same (each with her own reasons) can be applied to Emma, Daphne, Scarlett, Simone, Megan, Saira or Eileen, the ones who have known the MC for a long time.
Samantha is not eager, but won't be bothered by a pregnancy. She can be counted in the above group, having known the MC since he was 11. But is in a different situation from the below group.
Norah and Martha are eager because of their age and, seeing you play the unpatched version, because they haven't given birth ever and their window of opportunity is closing.
Alexia, the first girl to "see" the harem at the lake, has her own reasons to be happy about her pregnancy. For her, someone with acceptance problems (as she explained while running in the meadow and with her sentence during the "Amanda belongs to the family" scene) getting pregnant is a way to ensure everyone will accept her. Not the MC, he already accepted her. The rest of the family.

And now that the pregnancies have been revealed, the unpregnant girls will be eager to be impregnated. Competitiveness among women can be fierce, and they are walking an uncharted path, so no one will want to be left out.

Yes, any feedback is welcome! :)

22 years is enough time for MC to figure it out.

Real talk though Irl sexy times would be way less interesting to me if I lost my hearing. The sounds of success are particularly motivating.
The MC isn't a doctor, so he won't figure anything out about Scarlett's sickness. I'm sorry. :(

Last edited:

Trope95

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
22 Years is surely enough Time for the Arubian Research Facility, that shall not be named :ROFLMAO:, to develop some kind of high tech hearing aid if they can already make such high tech pregnancy tests you know...:(:HideThePain:
View attachment 3954526
That's another thing. Not a medicine, but a solution. And you know who will be the most interested in researching that, right? Someone who will start her degree in medicine in a couple of months. ;)
I always said there isn't a cure. Never said there isn't a solution.

Competitiveness?
Thanks! Edited!

Dr. Mick

Formerly 'Mickademous'
Nov 21, 2017
Yes, Scarlett will be deaf by then. It's a genetic degenerative disease, so no medicine :(
Yes, any feedback is welcome! :)
The MC isn't a doctor, so he won't figure anything out about Scarlett's sickness. I'm sorry. :(
Considering that in this story science has advanced enough to have human cloning, and that even now we have a limited number of RNA and cellular deployment treatments for genetic or bloodborne disorders, finding a treatment for Scarlett should be within the realm of possibility. Given more than two decades time it would be completely plausible for a gene therapy to be developed that could treat genetic and/or hereditary diseases of numerous types. Especially with the backing of a scientific company spearheading the research.

Even if not, advanced tech which would only be a small step from what is currently available, could make the equivalent of a bionic cochlear implant.

Sorry, I'll stop geeking out a bit, lol. Just trying to hypothesize potential solutions for the lovely Scarlett.

4.10 star(s) 105 Votes