HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Am I right in suddenly remembering he lost his ability to walk in a car crash and it was that car crash that killed his and Simone's dad? Feels forever ago that this was mentioned, assuming I'm remembering correctly
Wasn't he born that way? Then again, my memory is basically fucked....

Reactions: Trope95

Trope95

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
Am I right in suddenly remembering he lost his ability to walk in a car crash and it was that car crash that killed his and Simone's dad? Feels forever ago that this was mentioned, assuming I'm remembering correctly
Exactly. The fateful day at the beach, explained by Sam during the date at the beach.
He was a sportsman and one of the popular boys at 11. The car crash broke his back and left him paraplegic. His (and Simone's) dad died in the accident.
Jamaal's "then-friends" abandoned him and he started to talk with the MC. The rest is history!

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Exactly. The fateful day at the beach, explained by Sam during the date at the beach.
He was a sportsman and one of the popular boys at 11. The car crash broke his back and left him paraplegic. His (and Simone's dad) died in the accident.
Jamaal's "then-friends" abandoned him and he started to talk with the MC. The rest is history!
Aaaaand my Alzheimer's Lite is confirmed..........

jI11jaCksjAkk

Jun 26, 2023
If the horse gets tired Lisa is welcome to ride me all she wants. Preferably bareback. :love:
I find myself wanting to (mildly) injure a horse now so that I can offer myself as a subsitute. :eek:
The question designing that render was... more cheek or showing which style she wears her bush? I went for the middle one.
Coward!! :LOL:
Oh I just saw that the epiloque of the game will take place in 22 years and I realise that Scarlett can be totally deaf, I hope that the super scientist corporation in Aruba (totally random) can elaborate a medicine for that. I don't want one a the best girl can not heard the MC and the others anymore ! If you know what I mean ;) .
Honestly, I find the discussion following this cmment to be a bit jarring and (super ironically) tone deaf. Deafness is for my money the most isolating 'disability' and the one I would have tbe hardest time with by far. But to compensate for that in part, traditionally the deaf community is often a very closely knit and supportive one, and many would see the discussion of "cures" as very rude or insensitive at best (cochlear implants were quite controversial, for example). I find it ironic that in a game where diversity and appreciation of characters with all kinds of backgrounds and differences is a major theme that some members of this community are so quick to talk about "fixing" deafness/vitiligo/spinal injuries, etc.. :cry: I've got all kinds of issues but if I ever had someone offer to 'fix' me I would kick their balls out through their noses for the underlying implication that I am somehow 'lesser' than them because of those issues.
Trope95
ps: is there any kind of feedback welcome? Might have some tips in dialogue construction and writing style if you do not mind :)
Trope is as open minded as any dev I can think of. It's all of us "white knights" you have to be afraid of. :D [At least according to any douchebag that comes here to troll or be overtly rude but who then cries like a little bitch when people reply to them in the same tone. :rolleyes:]

DaFinker

Apr 24, 2024
Maybe also vitiligo Kim too?

PS. FatGiant, nice to have you back!
That will make her nearly entirely white - as I understand, the condition tends to continue eating away at the melanin and the skintone tends to fade for life. A "cure" would allow her to regain the melanin.

Honestly, I like the way she looks. I'm sure it can be horrible for a kid growing up, so if they can find a way to stop it in children, that would probably be good. But she's a beautifully rendered character, just as Winnie Harlow is a physically beautiful woman.

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
Trope95 I know you like going on about how many different endings there will be by throwing out some huge number, which might be correct if you were not ignoring that some combinations will be duplicated. IE a Scarlet and Emma ending would be the same as an Emma and Scarlet ending. So now your workload has been decreased and we don't want to hear any more excuses about the endings and epilogues. ;)

• Red Heart

Beduin123

Mar 29, 2023
It's exactly like that. Jamaal got injured in the same car crash that had killed his dad.

4.10 star(s) 105 Votes