Trivent

Aug 14, 2024
Honestly, I've been playing this game and I currently at the stage when the students arrive and the MC meets them in the airport. I didn't find any of the students as particularly attractive, especially in comparison to all the other hot girls and milfs that so far the MC has put his spell on.

In my view , the number of the LIs in the game up to this point is becoming hardly manageable already. So, I'm not particularly thrilled by the arrival of a few more potential LIs whom I don't even find attractive.
Well, they do have different personality. And personality is not the thing you can see right away or understand it fully from a few lines. And Deborah, for example, is much more attractive than it seems at the start. Also, Kate have "special option" :D
But that's just me, I know tastes differ.
True. I like Amanda, Eva, Emma and Deborah the most and they dsnt seem very popular around :D Usually ppl is shoving their affection to Erika, Scarlette and Kim :)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Trope95

Beduin123

Mar 29, 2023
Well, they do have different personality. And personality is not the thing you can see right away or understand it fully from a few lines
I understand you, but it's a pron game, after all. The appearance IS important.
Not that I'm saying that the personalities don't matter, it's just if I want personalities, I'd better read some classic novel ;)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: txe320

TonyMurray

Formerly 'mintymuz'
Apr 8, 2024
Since we've been talking about the girls, and I've been completing cards for some of my remaining games, I've put together this compilation. This is the biggest collection I've had to do so far (and I left Betty off just because 22 doesn't divide evenly into anything other than an 11x2).

If you want an idea of how wonderfully diverse the girls in this game are, here you go! (And as usual, all opinions are my own, don't hate me!)
My Dorm.jpg

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Even being a AVN, for me they need to be attractive to me for both their looks and personality. An LI can be gorgeous but if she's a bitch, etc., I don't want anything to do with her.
I don't think any of the LI in this game are a bitch, and they're all attractive.

Lisa was frosty at the start, but she thaws really quickly

Satou Pendragon

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
Since we've been talking about the girls, and I've been completing cards for some of my remaining games, I've put together this compilation. This is the biggest collection I've had to do so far (and I left Betty off just because 22 doesn't divide evenly into anything other than an 11x2).

If you want an idea of how wonderfully diverse the girls in this game are, here you go! (And as usual, all opinions are my own, don't hate me!)
View attachment 3969858
No one made it to Tier One? :unsure:

(shamelessly borrowed....:p:ROFLMAO: )

JJ1960

Jan 12, 2017

View attachment 3969858
Other than the obvious error where you got 1 and 2 out of order I see no large issues.

• Haha
Reactions: Trope95

jI11jaCksjAkk

Jun 26, 2023

View attachment 3969858
Surely if you can put together something this polished...you could make an interactive version you could post for others to sort and rank to our own tastes and share? Would be interesting to see if there are any trends. :unsure: [And relax - I'm not calling you Shirley. :LOL:]

johnpouljones

Oct 17, 2023

View attachment 3969858
This deck of cards clearly needs shuffling. ;)

TonyMurray

Formerly 'mintymuz'
Apr 8, 2024
Surely if you can put together something this polished...you could make an interactive version you could post for others to sort and rank to our own tastes and share? Would be interesting to see if there are any trends. :unsure: [And relax - I'm not calling you Shirley. :LOL:]
Oh there's a big difference between being able to use photoshop and being able to do the necessary coding for that. Fortunately, Tiermaker.com exists for stuff like that though.

4.10 star(s) 105 Votes