TonyMurray

Formerly 'mintymuz'
Apr 8, 2024
Oh, by the way, i do remember Emma was into dirty talk, backdoor and calling names - was she also into ass slaps or my memory is failing me?
She has variables for buttstuff in the character profiles, so yeah. I can't remember specifics about spanking or dirty talk/names, but certainly there are two things there (think maybe one was "butt plug" and the other "anal" perhaps - same as with Scarlett?)

Reactions: Trope95

johnpouljones

Oct 17, 2023
What is this "choosing LI's" that people are talking about?

There is only one path in this game and that is with....
View attachment 3971995
Yes, I know that supposedly all women are beautiful. But as I often see on the street, some are more beautiful. Or more to my taste. There is also the matter of character and temperament. Obviously, one prefers crunchy noodles and the other prefers the opposite. You know it:
"Gunpowder, gelatine
Dynamite with a laser beam "
Wanna try?
That's why I usually choose my LI. Even in games. So that it doesn't blow my mind.
I want it all?
No!

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Yes, I know that supposedly all women are beautiful. But as I often see on the street, some are more beautiful. Or more to my taste. There is also the matter of character and temperament. Obviously, one prefers crunchy noodles and the other prefers the opposite. You know it:
"Gunpowder, gelatine
Dynamite with a laser beam "
Wanna try?
That's why I usually choose my LI. Even in games. So that it doesn't blow my mind.
I want it all?
No!
Strongly disagree but that's ok, we all have different tastes after all :)

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
You choose everyone - great. Someone wants to choose one LI - great. Someone wants to choose multiple LIs and not others due to personal preferences - great.
Judging someone else harshly for stating their preferences that are not in accordance with your preferences:

View attachment 3973593

I'm all for clowning, but stop being clowns.
;)
You do realize it's all in jest, right?

personally I always go full pokemon in these games and some people try the celibate route, both are equally valid.

Pax Draconis

Aug 18, 2023
I never jest about anything ever... What are jokes?

From merriam-webster
joke
1 of 2

a ) something said or done to provoke laughter
especially: a brief oral narrative with a climactic humorous twist

b(1): the humorous or ridiculous element in something

(2): an instance of jesting :

can't take a joke

c :

d :

2 : something not to be taken seriously : a trifling matter

consider his skiing a joke—
Harold Callender
—often used in negative constructions
it is no joke to be lost in the desert

There, I hope that clears it up for you. Have a great day.

(I often find literalism the best defense against sarcasm. :p)

Beduin123

Mar 29, 2023
I know it's in jest because I follow the thread. Do they know it's in jest though?
Jesting aside, I'm wondering how many folks went for Kate, for example. No kink shaming. I'm just wondering how often ppl fall for fat short ugly girls, if they have other choice. I mean, I'm all for the diversity. Let's have some handicapped girls, with no legs. Some with lepers as well. We need diversity, am I right?

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
Jesting aside, I'm wondering how many folks went for Kate, for example. No kink shaming. I'm just wondering how often ppl fall for fat short ugly girls, if they have other choice. I mean, I'm all for the diversity. Let's have some handicapped girls, with no legs. Some with lepers as well. We need diversity, am I right?
You've got really shitty opinions...

4.10 star(s) 105 Votes