Trivent

Aug 14, 2024
Jesting aside, I'm wondering how many folks went for Kate, for example. No kink shaming. I'm just wondering how often ppl fall for fat short ugly girls, if they have other choice. I mean, I'm all for the diversity. Let's have some handicapped girls, with no legs. Some with lepers as well. We need diversity, am I right?
Me, as i am almoust in "catch them all mode" :LOL: She is cool and funny. I am not into overweight people, but in case of Kate its up to you:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Trivent

Aug 14, 2024
Why? I said I'm all for diversity. Do you suggest that women with no legs don't deserve to be fucked?
No, its just you have putted it in offencive way. Someone you call ugly might be not ugly for others. And i doubt handicapped girls want to be liked coz they are handicapped in the first place.

For example: if i like a girl and she have no leg or legs. And i see no problem with it, this means i do not see her as "handicapped". I have no such kinks but i do not see it as some problem if you like a person. People with disabilities have a lot of to deal with aside from someone having kink like this :D

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Trope95

snakeplisskin

Mar 19, 2018
Jesting aside, I'm wondering how many folks went for Kate, for example. No kink shaming. I'm just wondering how often ppl fall for fat short ugly girls, if they have other choice. I mean, I'm all for the diversity. Let's have some handicapped girls, with no legs. Some with lepers as well. We need diversity, am I right?
You are dangerously close to being put on the list.

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
Why? I said I'm all for diversity. Do you suggest that women with no legs don't deserve to be fucked?
Nope I suggest that comparing being over weight to one of the most communicable diseases known to mankind is absolutely reprehensible. It's a bad take and you should feel bad for having it. On top of that even people with leprosy are deserving of love and kindness and to use their plight as a flippant diss for fat girls is needlessly cruel. Anyways back to not paying attention to you.

• Red Heart

sagerock820

Nov 5, 2023
She's not fat and she's not ugly. If you're not attracted to her fine, just say she's not attractive enough for you. Your opinion, not everyone's. I, for one, have her in my harem.

• Red Heart

jI11jaCksjAkk

Jun 26, 2023
First of all, will you all please stop feeding the troll? More than half the posts in the last few days are replies to the same dumb-ass who is just posting to piss people off because he's desperate for attention. Have you never read news stories from Florida about what happens to nice old ladies who feed alligators?? I ignored Bedbug123 a couple weeks ago and this thread has been so much smoother. I highly recommend it to everyone. (y)
Dude - that's crazy. I didn't know there were multiple paths related to the cat. My render for that scene was quite different:

screenshot0040.png
:oops:
:eek: Forgive me, Holy Father, I have sinned: I have skipped Olivia, Betty and Kiara :confused:
If you skipped a beautiful ginger like Kiara I don't think the Father is your biggest concern - I'd be more worried about the guy with the hooves and pitchfork who rules the...slightly warmer realm, where all those who did not worship the goddesses of fire on this plane are doomed to spend eternity in actual red fire. :sneaky:
personally I always go full pokemon in these games
See. It's great that we can all happily co-exist in a positive community like this! For me, poking any 'mon' is about the only thing I'm not interested in doing in AVNs. But it's great that we can all have such different tastes and still support good games like this together. :ROFLMAO:
I'm guessing your family tree has no branches.
Guessing there's a whole lot of people around the world crossing their fingers on that one...

MiltonPowers

Forum Fanatic
Jul 26, 2023
You do realize it's all in jest, right?

personally I always go full pokemon in these games and some people try the celibate route, both are equally valid.
I know it's in jest because I follow the thread. Do they know it's in jest though?
I do. HP always calls me a slacker for not taking them all, while I call him a manwhore for taking everyone.
I never take offence, sometimes I curl up in the foetal position and have a good cry, but I don't take offence.

Last edited:

wookie ookie

Engaged Member
Aug 30, 2021
Not one thing wrong with Kate .... period
001.png

JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021
She's not fat and she's not ugly. If you're not attracted to her fine, just say she's not attractive enough for you. Your opinion, not everyone's. I, for one, have her in my harem.
Not to start an argument or anything, but she is, by definition, fat. Fat does not inherently equal ugly. I have taken her into the harem because she isn't ugly, but she is fat and so I've encouraged and look forward to her getting healthy. Fat is only insulting if you assume that fat equals ugly. Someone can be ugly and skinny, fat and attractive. But like Kate being short, her being fat is objectively true. Like Memaw being old is true, or Simone being black, or Debbie being tall. Being ugly or not is a matter of taste, but being fat or not is just a statement of reality. Just my two cents.

Last edited:

Pax Draconis

Aug 18, 2023
I've known guys who are attracted to bigger girls. I've known girls who are chubby chasers as well. You're trying to make a reductio ad absurdum though and it's not cute.

4.10 star(s) 105 Votes