TonyMurray

Formerly 'mintymuz'
Apr 8, 2024
Yes I'm more like you I don't really like the feature choose one or another that's why I like this game you will have 28 LI and you can be with the 28.
I guess the problem that leads to is why most games inevitably make you choose at some point - if you only choose a small number of the available LIs, you can potentially go for a while without any meaningful content (or at least lewd content, but usually various non-lewd scenes as well).

Reactions: Trope95 and JeJuice

Beduin123

Mar 29, 2023
Nothing wrong with being fussy. I'm an immersive player, so i find it difficult to enter into relationships with girls if I don't find them attractive or don't like their personality.
That's what I meant initially. But then some snowflakes went hysterical :cool:
I just feel that with the students' arrival the Dev has introduced diversity for the pure sake of diversity.

snakeplisskin

Mar 19, 2018
I agree with you but sometimes you have to be in the relationship to really know the LI like in this game Alexia or Sam.
Thats why i usually will play every girls route, and do manwhore playthroughs of non harem games. Need to figure out who I like.

I do like that Trope has done a good job with the dates allowing you to experience a girl without having to commit to their route.

sagerock820

Nov 5, 2023
That's what I meant initially. But then some snowflakes went hysterical :cool:
I just feel that with the students' arrival the Dev has introduced diversity for the pure sake of diversity.
What's wrong with diversity? I think it's a hell of a lot better then games that have all the LIs standard vanilla models or they all have overinflated balloon boobs. This way there is something for everyone, pick and choose who you like. I'm very open minded myself and choose them all. I am attracted to them all to some degree. Obviously some more than others. I've played hundreds of AVNs and very, very few offer you the choices you get with My Dorm.

Beduin123

Mar 29, 2023
What's wrong with diversity? I think it's a hell of a lot better then games that have all the LIs standard vanilla models or they all have overinflated balloon boobs. This way there is something for everyone, pick and choose who you like. I'm very open minded myself and choose them all. I am attracted to them all to some degree. Obviously some more than others. I've played hundreds of AVNs and very, very few offer you the choices you get with My Dorm.
Sure, but as someone suggested above we miss one legged black lesbians. I mean, there is never enough diversity, why stop? Lets bring in midgets and people with various genetic diseases.

BTW There is nothing that I hate more than artificially oversized boobs. Well, maybe artificially oversized dicks as well. The MC has a borderline sized one :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: ads

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
If you don't want to play until your "perfect condition" exists, why not wait until it's done? Then at least you can ask if your "perfect condition" ever existed ...

Reactions: Trope95

MarsUltor

Aug 2, 2018
I'm just annoyed the dev hasn't added a crippled black lesbian to this game yet. I want a crippled black lesbian capable of throwing men two times her size around with ease in my harem damnit! Also why the heck is Kate not joining in any fun?! I specifically asked for it with the options!
dr-teeth-muppets (Oh my - expression).gif

4.10 star(s) 105 Votes