JeJuice

Aug 11, 2024
Kate is still struggling with her bisexuality, I don't see her getting pregnant any time soon. Personally, I'd suspect that she'll get pregnant with the second batch of students.
Yes but the game will be in season 3 but we are still in act 2 the act 3 will begin after the timeskip so maybe the story with kate will advance during the season 3, that's my guess on the relationship.

Reactions: Trope95

Trope95

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
I think the only thing that would really make a lot of us hate you is if after the Season 3 teaser you announced you where taking a couple months break from developing the game which would make it even longer until we get to play the first release of Season 3
That won't happen, don't worry. First update of Season 3 is planned for sometime in October.

Something I just thought of that will be interesting to see in Season 3 is how our resident bi girl Kate will react all their girls pregnant bodies. She'll probably love the bigger boobs, but I'm curious about the bellies.
I have thought about the boobs, but haven't decided about the bellies.
But you are confusing Seasons with Acts here. Seasons are technical splits (the game gets too big to download on PC/Mac or to install on Android). Acts are the narrative arcs. Girls will show their bellies in Act III, not Season 3.

Kate is still struggling with her bisexuality, I don't see her getting pregnant any time soon. Personally, I'd suspect that she'll get pregnant with the second batch of students.
She should get the chance to become pregnant before Act III to be able to show her own belly if the player decides so.

Trope95

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
Trope95 as far as i understand, you are working alone on My Dorm?
As sagerock820 said, I write, code, render, animate, translate, and test the game.
The help I receive is:
* The code: I'm able to do simple things, but features like the new interface or the gallery are beyond my skills and that's where RiamMar comes to the rescue.
* The writing: My wife and my goddaughter help with things "A woman (or a young girl) would never say something like that" situations.
* Proofreading: My stepson proofreads the Spanish original text before translation. My goddaughter makes the first (non-native) proofreading of the English (catching around 25-50 glaring mistakes per update) version and sagerock820 and another player proofread it natively (fixing around 100-150 mistakes or stylistic changes per update).
* Testing: My wife, stepson, goddaughter, and the two proofreaders test the game extensively before release. The first three test it scene by scene as they are done, and the proofreaders test it in two batches, when the update is ~50/60% done and when it's finished (but before adding music/sfx).

Amazing result to be honest: it is 3 totally different things. Usually solo creators is sacraficing one or two parts, but in case of My Dorm there is no such troubles visible. (y)
Thanks!
In my case what I sacrifice is the coding. If anything goes beyond my skills, it's delayed until Riam can do it. The prime example is the gallery, which has been planned for almost a year and will be implemented in the next update.
Riam is a busy man who is making his own game and I'm thankful for everything he has done for My Dorm, but I can't demand more than he already does.

JeJuice

Aug 11, 2024
Trope95 I have a question now that the game will have the gallery feature in the next update, in the season 3 will you add the gallery from the beginning and update with each release or will you add the gallery at the end of each season ?

JJ1960

Jan 12, 2017
As sagerock820 said, I write, code, render, animate, translate, and test the game.
The help I receive is:
* The code: I'm able to do simple things, but features like the new interface or the gallery are beyond my skills and that's where RiamMar comes to the rescue.
* The writing: My wife and my goddaughter help with things "A woman (or a young girl) would never say something like that" situations.
* Proofreading: My stepson proofreads the Spanish original text before translation. My goddaughter makes the first (non-native) proofreading of the English (catching around 25-50 glaring mistakes per update) version and sagerock820 and another player proofread it natively (fixing around 100-150 mistakes or stylistic changes per update).
* Testing: My wife, stepson, goddaughter, and the two proofreaders test the game extensively before release. The first three test it scene by scene as they are done, and the proofreaders test it in two batches, when the update is ~50/60% done and when it's finished (but before adding music/sfx).
You forgot about the guy who approves all of the Daphne renders, a job I wish I had.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Trope95

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
Trope95 I have a question now that the game will have the gallery feature in the next update, in the season 3 will you add the gallery from the beginning and update with each release or will you add the gallery at the end of each season ?
The gallery will be there from the first update of Season 3 (v.0.21) with the scenes from that update, and I will add the scenes for the next updates as they are published so, for example, v.0.23 will have in the gallery the scenes from 0.21-0.22-0.23.
Getting feedback in the last update of Season 2 with 102 scenes there (every scene in Season 2 except the teaser for Season 3) will be important to know what changes should be done.

And more legible page numbering in the saves. Please!
View attachment 3979626
Something like this?
1724949881068.png
Already done in v.0.20

You forgot about the guy who approves all of the Daphne renders, a job I wish I had.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That's me!!
The only girl who has a different "approver" than me is Erika, who should go through the filter of my wife and my goddaughter (who lent her name to Erika).

JeJuice

Aug 11, 2024
The gallery will be there from the first update of Season 3 (v.0.21) with the scenes from that update, and I will add the scenes for the next updates as they are published so, for example, v.0.23 will have in the gallery the scenes from 0.21-0.22-0.23.
Getting feedback in the last update of Season 2 with 102 scenes there (every scene in Season 2 except the teaser for Season 3) will be important to know what changes should be done.

Something like this?
View attachment 3979725
Already done in v.0.20

That's me!!
The only girl who has a different "approver" than me is Erika, who should go through the filter of my wife and my goddaughter (who lent her name to Erika).
Ok thanks for the answer and the fact that in the gallery we will have all the scene not just the "lewd" one is in fact a pretty good point for me !

• Red Heart

PervySageKem

Apr 12, 2020
Just checking in something, started playing today. Does the Male Domination Path lock her out of the Harem? I'm fine with going with the Romance, but the Male Domination is kinkier and my prefered option (if it doens lock her out).

Satou Pendragon

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
Just checking in something, started playing today. Does the Male Domination Path lock her out of the Harem? I'm fine with going with the Romance, but the Male Domination is kinkier and my prefered option (if it doens lock her out).
Afaik no it comes together in the Romance Route with some light maledom kink but you can wait for the Dev to answer if you want to be sure.:)

Last edited:
  • Red Heart

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
and my goddaughter (who lent her name to Erika)
You have one seriously crazy family (in a good way). Like not only do they all know about you making this game, but they all have an active role in helping make it. Like were this not an incest game it'd be more understandable, but it is.

Erika, or any or the core family are an interesting choice for a namesake.

Trope95

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
I changed my mind about that story arc. The MaleDom and FemDom paths finally merge into (a kinky) Romance route. You will get a couple of scenes in the (light) Dom paths before that merging. So, no. No path will lock her out. You can play the path you want and they will finally semi-converge.

You have one seriously crazy family (in a good way). Like not only do they all know about you making this game, but they all have an active role in helping make it. Like were this not an incest game it'd be more understandable, but it is.

Erika, or any or the core family are an interesting choice for a namesake.
My wife and stepson play the unpatched version. They know about the patched one but don't feel comfortable playing it (especially my wife).
Spending more than 60h/week in the game it would be impossible to make it without their support. You can't hide it. Having an active role was the next thing. My stepson is the person who introduced me to F95 after all and who proposed that I should make a game in the first place.

Erica's condition to lend her name (and part of her story) to Erika was changing the C for a K (she likes it better that way and she has been thinking of changing the spelling of her name since she was 8-10) and that she should be the first to read her scenes.

PervySageKem

Apr 12, 2020
I changed my mind about that story arc. The MaleDom and FemDom paths finally merge into (a kinky) Romance route. You will get a couple of scenes in the (light) Dom paths before that merging. So, no. No path will lock her out. You can play the path you want and they will finally semi-converge.
Thank God! She is one of the prettiest girls in the game and I'm really into Maledom, so I'm super glad I can enjoy the best path for me without losing out on a relationship with her. If I had to forgo the Maledom to keep her I would (I still value the relationship more), but I'm glad I get the best of both worlds.

• Red Heart

jI11jaCksjAkk

Jun 26, 2023
I think today might be the day to do a My Dorm review for my thread. But yeah, I like doing the cards, it's just hard finding the right image sometimes!
Easy solution: the "right image" is any one with Daphne in it...even if you're looking for a shot of one of the other girls. :love: :D
Their loss honestly.
Yeah, I know some devs want most/all people to like (and support) their game(s), but there are def some "fans" any game is better off without - particularly those who think their preferences are the only preferences the world should cater to. Anyone that is so myopic and tightly wound that they would drop a game because one or two out of 57 (obv I mean this one :sneaky:) LI's didn't perfectly suit their individual taste is a "fan" any game/dev is better without. The community is also that much more pleasant with fewer whiny, self-absorbed complaint posts too. :cool:
That won't happen, don't worry. First update of Season 3 is planned for sometime in October.
Yeah...but October of what YEAR??? [Nice try, Trope. :ROFLMAO:]
And more legible page numbering in the saves. Please!
View attachment 3979626
Is it just me or does that look a LOT less like supplication than it looks like the cat is offering me a paw(?)job? :oops:
My wife and stepson play the unpatched version. They know about the patched one but don't feel comfortable playing it (especially my wife).
borat-borat-what.gif
My stepson is the person who introduced me to F95 after all and who proposed that I should make a game in the first place.
I do NOT what to know what you probably walked in on for your stepson to have eventually introduced you to F95. :eek::eek::eek::LOL:

4.10 star(s) 105 Votes