Beduin123

Mar 29, 2023
I'm sure that number is "zero". Feel sorry for his mom, instead. I'm sure she wishes she would have swallowed that night.
Do you judge from your own experience, incel?
You'd better feel sorry for yourself and your pals here, personally attacking and insulting someone just for him expressing an opinion about a completely fictional girl. That's all that is needed to be known about you and other snowflakes being hysterical in this thread.

They've put me on their lists. My ass, now I'm terrified :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

Trope95

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
Been working on the update and haven't had the time to answer, sorry.

Honestly, I've been playing this game and I currently at the stage when the students arrive and the MC meets them in the airport. I didn't find any of the students as particularly attractive, especially in comparison to all the other hot girls and milfs that so far the MC has put his spell on.

In my view , the number of the LIs in the game up to this point is becoming hardly manageable already. So, I'm not particularly thrilled by the arrival of a few more potential LIs whom I don't even find attractive.

But that's just me, I know tastes differ.
The first batch of students is special in a way. You have a "mainstream attractive woman" with a shitty (apparent) personality. And three women that aren't to everyone's tastes (but a lot of players like them).
That's why every one of them is optional and one of them has even the chance of changing looks.

I like how you get good variety because, as you say, tastes differ. It does seem like the number would be unmanageable, but playing it, I never actually feel that way, which is good.

This is the answer though. I really like how literally every potential LI comes with a choice. You can pick everyone to be part of your harem, or if you really want to, you can just pick one for a monogamous relationship (though if that's you're choice, I would say you're probably playing the wrong game, since you know in advance what you're likely getting in to!).
One of the things I didn't like in my time as an AVN player was forced LIs. Imagine if I forced Meemaw and Betty, for example. Some players wouldn't have minded, others would have abandoned the game at that point.

Well, they do have different personality. And personality is not the thing you can see right away or understand it fully from a few lines. And Deborah, for example, is much more attractive than it seems at the start. Also, Kate have "special option" :D

True. I like Amanda, Eva, Emma and Deborah the most and they dsnt seem very popular around :D Usually ppl is shoving their affection to Erika, Scarlette and Kim :)
Amanda and Eva have been raising in the "favorite" surveys I do from time to time on Patreon/SS. Debbie got the 5th place in the last one (almost tripling Kim's votes)!

Since we've been talking about the girls, and I've been completing cards for some of my remaining games, I've put together this compilation. This is the biggest collection I've had to do so far (and I left Betty off just because 22 doesn't divide evenly into anything other than an 11x2).

If you want an idea of how wonderfully diverse the girls in this game are, here you go! (And as usual, all opinions are my own, don't hate me!)
View attachment 3969858
I should add the new students to make it 28 and you can make a 7x4 grid!
Perhaps some of them get to Tier 1 ;)

:eek: Forgive me, Holy Father, I have sinned: I have skipped Olivia, Betty and Kiara :confused:
You (still) haven't skipped Betty!

or even food, especially pizza :love:
Betty would solve the issue of talking pizza by eating it. Jamaal would offer help if needed.

Oh, by the way, i do remember Emma was into dirty talk, backdoor and calling names - was she also into ass slaps or my memory is failing me?
Yes, she was, but in her last lewd scene (with Martha) she was playing the innocent girl, so she didn't have the chance.

Jesting aside, I'm wondering how many folks went for Kate, for example. No kink shaming. I'm just wondering how often ppl fall for fat short ugly girls, if they have other choice. I mean, I'm all for the diversity. Let's have some handicapped girls, with no legs. Some with lepers as well. We need diversity, am I right?
Kate wasn't even voted the least favorite girl, so I guess she has her audience.
Handicapped girls with no legs or lepers? You are in the wrong game. We already have a handicapped guy (with legs). I guess you would want him to be a LI too?

First of all, will you all please stop feeding the troll? More than half the posts in the last few days are replies to the same dumb-ass who is just posting to piss people off because he's desperate for attention. Have you never read news stories from Florida about what happens to nice old ladies who feed alligators?? I ignored Bedbug123 a couple weeks ago and this thread has been so much smoother. I highly recommend it to everyone. (y)

Dude - that's crazy. I didn't know there were multiple paths related to the cat. My render for that scene was quite different:

View attachment 3974572
:oops:

If you skipped a beautiful ginger like Kiara I don't think the Father is your biggest concern - I'd be more worried about the guy with the hooves and pitchfork who rules the...slightly warmer realm, where all those who did not worship the goddesses of fire on this plane are doomed to spend eternity in actual red fire. :sneaky:

See. It's great that we can all happily co-exist in a positive community like this! For me, poking any 'mon' is about the only thing I'm not interested in doing in AVNs. But it's great that we can all have such different tastes and still support good games like this together. :ROFLMAO:

Guessing there's a whole lot of people around the world crossing their fingers on that one...
Zeus will return in 0.20, and this time with real branching dialogue ;)

I beg to differ.

I clicked an option to enable lesbian content and allow Kate to join "threesomes and more" and she hasn't joined a single bloody one!
Are you on Kate's path? ;)
J/K. She is one of the slowest burns in the new arrivals. She just realized she had feelings, so let her some time to adapt and analyze them.

I'm just annoyed the dev hasn't added a crippled black lesbian to this game yet. I want a crippled black lesbian capable of throwing men two times her size around with ease in my harem damnit! Also why the heck is Kate not joining in any fun?! I specifically asked for it with the options!
We have a crippled black gay capable of throwing chicken buckets 1/2 times his size inside his stomach. Does that count?

This is generally me. However, so far, to my knowledge, there's been no "one or another" here, so I feel comfortable moving forward with everyone under the knowledge that it means I'm not missing out on anyone else. I didn't pick Samantha in the earlier stages of the game, but I think after that I picked up everyone when the opportunity arose, and will continue to do so. If that changes, and there comes a time when I have to actually pick between girls, then I'll have to start making some decisions...
There won't be any scene where you should choose between "going to the movies with Erika or going to dinner with Kiara". You will go to the movies with Erika and later will go to dinner with Kiara (if on both paths). I literally hated that when I played AVNs.

That's what I meant initially. But then some snowflakes went hysterical :cool:
I just feel that with the students' arrival the Dev has introduced diversity for the pure sake of diversity.
Not for the sake of diversity. The game already had enough diversity with Scarlett, Alexia, Saira, Samantha/Simone, etc.
They are there for a reason, and checking boxes isn't the reason.
As you said earlier, tastes differ. I find all of them attractive. Kate, one of your bigger complaints, and Debbie have, to me, some of the most pretty faces in the game.

So the first batch of students has already arrived at the dorm, does that mean we are finally post time skip and the women show signs of pregnancy or are we still waitnig for the time skip?
The time skip (and the belly growth) will happen when the MC goes away and the second batch of students arrives.

But... I don't wanna hate you...
You will, I promise :D

TonyMurray

Formerly 'mintymuz'
Apr 8, 2024
Don't threaten me with a good time!

You had me going for a moment there! Having no gallery (yet) to give an easy way of checking stuff like that, it could have plausibly been a really dififcult path that most of us miss!

Beduin123

Mar 29, 2023
Been working on the update and haven't had the time to answer, sorry.

The first batch of students is special in a way. You have a "mainstream attractive woman" with a shitty (apparent) personality. And three women that aren't to everyone's tastes (but a lot of players like them).
That's why every one of them is optional and one of them has even the chance of changing looks.

One of the things I didn't like in my time as an AVN player was forced LIs. Imagine if I forced Meemaw and Betty, for example. Some players wouldn't have minded, others would have abandoned the game at that point.

Amanda and Eva have been raising in the "favorite" surveys I do from time to time on Patreon/SS. Debbie got the 5th place in the last one (almost tripling Kim's votes)!

You (still) haven't skipped Betty!

Betty would solve the issue of talking pizza by eating it. Jamaal would offer help if needed.

Yes, she was, but in her last lewd scene (with Martha) she was playing the innocent girl, so she didn't have the chance.

Kate wasn't even voted the least favorite girl, so I guess she has her audience.
Handicapped girls with no legs or lepers? You are in the wrong game. We already have a handicapped guy (with legs). I guess you would want him to be a LI too?

Zeus will return in 0.20, and this time with real branching dialogue ;)

J/K. She is one of the slowest burns in the new arrivals. She just realized she had feelings, so let her some time to adapt and analyze them.

We have a crippled black gay capable of throwing chicken buckets 1/2 times his size inside his stomach. Does that count?

There won't be any scene where you should choose between "going to the movies with Erika or going to dinner with Kiara". You will go to the movies with Erika and later will go to dinner with Kiara (if on both paths). I literally hated that when I played AVNs.

Not for the sake of diversity. The game already had enough diversity with Scarlett, Alexia, Saira, Samantha/Simone, etc.
They are there for a reason, and checking boxes isn't the reason.
As you said earlier, tastes differ. I find all of them attractive. Kate, one of your bigger complaints, and Debbie have, to me, some of the most pretty faces in the game.

The time skip (and the belly growth) will happen when the MC goes away and the second batch of students arrives.

You will, I promise :D
Thanks for your prompt answer. I have no problem with "not-for-everyone's taste" girls, as long as I can skip their part. My only concern is that it lengthens the development time, delays updates and overblows the game in general. As the result, the main girls get less attention and the story becomes doughy.

But it's up to you, if you want to cater for the niche player bases. Who am I to tell you how develop your game?

BTW I don't find Kate's face particularly attractive either. She is very average at best. Any of the girls/women introduced previously is much prettier. But that's my view again, tastes differ.
Keep up the good work.

Trope95

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
I think today might be the day to do a My Dorm review for my thread. But yeah, I like doing the cards, it's just hard finding the right image sometimes!
You can replace Lisa's with c12s001_090b (from Part 1) to keep it more consistent with the topless theme.
With Debbie and Kate, you will have to wait, although we have seen Debbie topless before (c11s001_390 from Part 1, c19s008_235g in Part 2) I don't think they are usable. ;)

TonyMurray

Formerly 'mintymuz'
Apr 8, 2024
You can replace Lisa's with c12s001_090b (from Part 1) to keep it more consistent with the topless theme.
With Debbie and Kate, you will have to wait, although we have seen Debbie topless before (c11s001_390 from Part 1, c19s008_235g in Part 2) I don't think they are usable. ;)
Yeah, Debbie we've not really had a clear/front shot yet that I've seen. I don't have the Lisa image - I only have the C19 update on my PC at the moment and it doesn't go back that far. Was it the one you posted a few days back, from her dream?

Reactions: Trope95

Trope95

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
Yeah, Debbie we've not really had a clear/front shot yet that I've seen. I don't have the Lisa image - I only have the C19 update on my PC at the moment and it doesn't go back that far. Was it the one you posted a few days back, from her dream?
Yes, this one.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Something I just thought of that will be interesting to see in Season 3 is how our resident bi girl Kate will react all their girls pregnant bodies. She'll probably love the bigger boobs, but I'm curious about the bellies.

• Thinking Face

JeJuice

Aug 11, 2024
Something I just thought of that will be interesting to see in Season 3 is how our resident bi girl Kate will react all their girls pregnant bodies. She'll probably love the bigger boobs, but I'm curious about the bellies.
Maybe she will be pregnant too, but for sure she will love the bigger boobs.

• Red Heart
4.10 star(s) 105 Votes