Beduin123

Mar 29, 2023
I've known guys who are attracted to bigger girls. I've known girls who are chubby chasers as well. You're trying to make a reductio ad absurdum though and it's not cute.
Nope, I'm just curious. Just pure sociological interest. As I said before, I'm not trying to kinkshame. I understand that some people may feel attracted to short, fat and ugly women. In the same way as some people feel attracted to old women or handicapped women.
Everybody has their own kinks.

Beduin123

Mar 29, 2023
Not to start an argument or anything, but she is, by definition, fat. Fat does not inherently equal ugly. I have taken her into the harem because she isn't ugly, but she is fat and so I've encouraged and look forward to her getting healthy. Fat is only insulting if you assume that fat equals ugly. Someone can be ugly and skinny, fat and attractive. But like Kate being short, her being fat is objectively true. Like Memaw being old is true, or Simone being black, or Debbie being tall. Being ugly or not is a matter of taste, but being fat or not is just a statement of reality. Just my two cents.
I, actually didn't mean that Kate is ugly because she is fat. I meant she is not pretty as well as she is fat and she is short. I mean, she is not ugly ugly, she is just average, bland, not inspiring. Especially after all the other beauties that the MC has already included in his harem.

That's for the lack of a better word, as I'm not a native English speaker. I won't date someone like her even if she wouldn't be fat and short, because I like pretty girls. ;)

Beduin123

Mar 29, 2023
Nope I suggest that comparing being over weight to one of the most communicable diseases known to mankind is absolutely reprehensible. It's a bad take and you should feel bad for having it. On top of that even people with leprosy are deserving of love and kindness and to use their plight as a flippant diss for fat girls is needlessly cruel. Anyways back to not paying attention to you.
I wholeheartedly agree with you, my friend. I even encourage you to go out and give your love, kindness and your dick to those with fat and leprosy.

Jun 6, 2021
I'm just annoyed the dev hasn't added a crippled black lesbian to this game yet. I want a crippled black lesbian capable of throwing men two times her size around with ease in my harem damnit! Also why the heck is Kate not joining in any fun?! I specifically asked for it with the options!

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
I'm just annoyed the dev hasn't added a crippled black lesbian to this game yet. I want a crippled black lesbian capable of throwing men two times her size around with ease in my harem damnit! Also why the heck is Kate not joining in any fun?! I specifically asked for it with the options!
If your goal was to be an annoying troll, congratulations, and welcome to my ignore list.

snakeplisskin

Mar 19, 2018
I do. HP always calls me a slacker for not taking them all, while I call him a manwhore for taking everyone.
I never take offence, sometimes I curl up in the foetal position and have a good cry, but I don't offence.
I never take them all either. I just can't it burns me out, i need to skip the girls who dont tickle my fancy.

Reactions: Trope95

johnpouljones

Oct 17, 2023
I agree with you but sometimes you have to be in the relationship to really know the LI like in this game Alexia or Sam.
It is said that the first 5 seconds of acquaintance determine whether a relationship will happen at all. After this time, you know if she's cool or if nothing will come of it. Then it's just getting to know each other more thoroughly.

JeJuice

Aug 11, 2024
It is said that the first 5 seconds of acquaintance determine whether a relationship will happen at all. After this time, you know if she's cool or if nothing will come of it. Then it's just getting to know each other more thoroughly.
Yes I see your point but in game it's pretty different I prefer go in the relationship and if I'm not in it I can stop in the profile

TonyMurray

Formerly 'mintymuz'
Apr 8, 2024
Nothing wrong with being fussy. I'm an immersive player, so i find it difficult to enter into relationships with girls if I don't find them attractive or don't like their personality.
This is generally me. However, so far, to my knowledge, there's been no "one or another" here, so I feel comfortable moving forward with everyone under the knowledge that it means I'm not missing out on anyone else. I didn't pick Samantha in the earlier stages of the game, but I think after that I picked up everyone when the opportunity arose, and will continue to do so. If that changes, and there comes a time when I have to actually pick between girls, then I'll have to start making some decisions...

JeJuice

Aug 11, 2024
This is generally me. However, so far, to my knowledge, there's been no "one or another" here, so I feel comfortable moving forward with everyone under the knowledge that it means I'm not missing out on anyone else. I didn't pick Samantha in the earlier stages of the game, but I think after that I picked up everyone when the opportunity arose, and will continue to do so. If that changes, and there comes a time when I have to actually pick between girls, then I'll have to start making some decisions...
Yes I'm more like you I don't really like the feature choose one or another that's why I like this game you will have 28 LI and you can be with the 28.

4.10 star(s) 105 Votes