Trope95

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
No-no, it is not like they should have any problems with it. I do understand this perspective, but the thing i was talking about is that they way too eager for it :D I mean, 18yo is just the beginning of their adulthood. And pregnancy on its own is important step and a lot of responsibility is involved in this case. But they do act like there is no tomorrow :D Again, its only my opinion :)

As for feedback:
1- in complex dialogues: jokes are marked with *laught* in the end. Might be good idea to mark it in the start instead. Like *laught* text instead of text *laught*. For people who are not have English as native lang it might be much more easy to understand the mood or tone of the line from the start as they will be reading it slower. For example, i am not translating anything but reading slower. Sometimes i am not getting it right away and in my case its kinda blends. Not really important but just makes things smoother for people without fluent level :)
2- at some point "my love/my life" starts to seem a bit mechanic due to harem expansion. Might be good to add some more "sweetheart", "sweety", "honey", etc. I mean, making this lines more personalized might be a lot of work in general, but will improve text on my opinion.
3- not sure if its local thing or just personal, but looks like everyone likes jazz and Cava :D This part impacts a lot. For a reader it is usually takes 2 differences vs 1 similarity. Depends on how much this dif/sim is expressed. Less repeating = better overall.

PS: only my opinion and i was thinking it might be useful. Usually i am not bothered much, but your work is really cool so i decided to drop my point of view here.
1.- The *Laugh* is where it's needed. Perhaps it's my way of talking or my sense of humor, but a lot of times I start a sentence in a totally serious tone to end it with a joke. That bleeds into my writing style. Other times the *Laugh* is at the start of the sentence, because the person saying it is actually laughing. After reading your comment, I've written several scenes, considering where the *Laugh* should be for every sentence. I have changed a couple of the locations, but most of them remained where I originally planned.
2.- "Sweety" is used in that family for the (older) ladies to refer to the younger ones. When I tried to use "honey", someone told me in the US it's used more for married couples, so I stopped using it. But, as always when writing, my personal life transfers to the characters. I've been calling my wife "my life" and "sky" (it makes sense in Spanish) for the last 23 years. I haven't used her real name for the last 20 years when talking directly to her (it would be useful if I had a lover to not confuse names :D ). And the great thing about a harem (like My Dorm's) is that the MC is in love with every one of the girls. So calling them "my love" or "my life" is totally fitting. When he's with one of them, the others don't exist in his mind.
3.- Nope. The MC likes Cava and he orders it when he goes on a date (settling for Prosecco when there isn't another option). Norah, the one who makes the home purchases, doesn't have any preference about gassed wines, so she goes with what the MC (the only one with a preference) likes. She likes red wine and there are always some bottles at home. Look at her kitchen, on the left side of the counter, and you will see a big wine fridge. About Jazz, the place is called Jazz Corner, but it's been stated that, on weekends, they play varied music. Daphne likes pop (Taylor "Shift" has been named). Erika likes electro-goth. Erika/Daphne/Emma/Scarlett like disco (remember the ABBA song scene)

Geez! Don't everybody get bent out of shape about whether she'll still be deaf or not in 22 years. Whether "her" hearing loss or recovery will be fixed 22 years from now is not an issue for me. Heck, at MY current age I'LL be DEAD from "old age" 22 years from now. And that's even with the CURRENT genetically altered medical treatment I'm receiving for my current disease. Just sayin'. :ROFLMAO:

(Keep up the good work Trope. It's a great "fantasy" story you have produced. (y) )
Thanks!
I don't think I will be walking this world in 22 years either (unless there's a zombie apocalypse and I become one :D )
But the 22 year gap is between the end-game and the epilogue. I hope to not take that long to write it. But considering the last 20 in-game days took 830 real-world days to write... ;)

I love Scarlet, and as both MCs sister and girlfriend she of course deserves all the help we have at our disposal, but I feel obligated to mention that if we're going to wield our not inconsiderable medical and scientific resources to help our family, that we should also look into helping our brother no longer need a wheelchair, if he so wishes. He was already in a wheelchair as a young kid, so by the 20 years ahead mark we're all seemingly working off, he'll have been using a wheelchair the majority of his life of roughly 40 year, if not his entire life.
It all depends on which direction NTR evolves. Obviously, the cloning will be gone as we know it. They already diversified into high-tech medical equipment, so having Jamaal walk once again is a possibility down the road. How will it be done? That's something I prefer to keep secret until it's done.

Maybe also vitiligo Kim too?

PS. FatGiant, nice to have you back!
No, she won't be cured of vitiligo. With expensive treatments, we (real-world) can stop its spread, but can't reverse it. Kim will make peace with her vitiligo, so even if a reversal treatment (that would make her 100% black-skinned once again) was discovered in the next 22 years, she won't use it. It will become part of her identity.

I find myself wanting to (mildly) injure a horse now so that I can offer myself as a subsitute. :eek:

Coward!! :LOL:

Honestly, I find the discussion following this cmment to be a bit jarring and (super ironically) tone deaf. Deafness is for my money the most isolating 'disability' and the one I would have tbe hardest time with by far. But to compensate for that in part, traditionally the deaf community is often a very closely knit and supportive one, and many would see the discussion of "cures" as very rude or insensitive at best (cochlear implants were quite controversial, for example). I find it ironic that in a game where diversity and appreciation of characters with all kinds of backgrounds and differences is a major theme that some members of this community are so quick to talk about "fixing" deafness/vitiligo/spinal injuries, etc.. :cry: I've got all kinds of issues but if I ever had someone offer to 'fix' me I would kick their balls out through their noses for the underlying implication that I am somehow 'lesser' than them because of those issues.

Trope is as open minded as any dev I can think of. It's all of us "white knights" you have to be afraid of. :D [At least according to any douchebag that comes here to troll or be overtly rude but who then cries like a little bitch when people reply to them in the same tone. :rolleyes:]
As I wrote above, Kim won't be fixed because there's nothing wrong with her. Jamaal will get an improvement in his quality of life.
The issue is with Scarlett. Unlike Kim or Jamaal, she is concerned about her condition. It's something that sours her character and her future perspectives (even if she has accepted her fate). It makes sense for her to, having the means, try to investigate a cure/fix for her genetic disorder. If not for her, at least for other kids in the future to not go through what she and her mother have experienced.
I worked for an organization of blind people (O.N.C.E. in 2004-07) and it was one of the most enriching experiences in my professional life. One of my bosses said (on national TV, nonetheless) that he was used to being blind, but he would give an arm to recover his sight for ten minutes to see his wife naked one more time.

With Scarlett, I tried to move that feeling to deafness. She knows that she will be 100% deaf in the future, but she would give an arm to stop it from arriving at that point. If she isn't able to do it in time (she won't) she will try to find a way to stop it for future kids (including hers).

That will make her nearly entirely white - as I understand, the condition tends to continue eating away at the melanin and the skintone tends to fade for life. A "cure" would allow her to regain the melanin.

Honestly, I like the way she looks. I'm sure it can be horrible for a kid growing up, so if they can find a way to stop it in children, that would probably be good. But she's a beautifully rendered character, just as Winnie Harlow is a physically beautiful woman.
"Curing" her, and restoring her melanin would make her entirely black once again. But, as I wrote above, she has/will make peace with her vitiligo, so she won't undergo any treatment (to restore her previous skin condition). At most, one to stop it from spreading more.

And, certainly, she's based on (a less famous version of) Winnie Harlow.

height is blank for me in the profiles why ? :(
Which version and on which platform do you play?

Trope95 I know you like going on about how many different endings there will be by throwing out some huge number, which might be correct if you were not ignoring that some combinations will be duplicated. IE a Scarlet and Emma ending would be the same as an Emma and Scarlet ending. So now your workload has been decreased and we don't want to hear any more excuses about the endings and epilogues. ;)
My stats classes are more than 30 years behind me, so perhaps my (ChatGPT) calculations were wrong, although I told it that A+B was the same as B+A.
And I (try to) never use excuses. The design choices were mine and I'm the only culprit of any issues down the road. Making excuses would waste time that could be used to find a solution. ;)

johnpouljones

Oct 17, 2023
Kim will make peace with her vitiligo, so even if a reversal treatment (that would make her 100% black-skinned once again) was discovered in the next 22 years, she won't use it. It will become part of her identity.
Coming to terms with the situation is key here. She had been masking her spots so far, so she was rather ashamed of them. It will be easier for her now.
If she isn't able to do it in time (she won't) she will try to find a way to stop it for future kids (including hers).
And in this case you took away my hope!
My stats classes are more than 30 years behind me, so perhaps my (ChatGPT) calculations were wrong, although I told it that A+B was the same as B+A.
And I (try to) never use excuses. The design choices were mine and I'm the only culprit of any issues down the road. Making excuses would waste time that could be used to find a solution. ;)
The exact amounts don't matter. And you're right. Such calculations are a waste of time.

Reactions: Trope95

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
It all depends on which direction NTR evolves. Obviously, the cloning will be gone as we know it. They already diversified into high-tech medical equipment, so having Jamaal walk once again is a possibility down the road. How will it be done? That's something I prefer to keep secret until it's done.
Oh that's perfectly fine, and I'm in no rush. I mostly made that comment because the over focus on Scarlet was kinda annoying me and making me somewhat uncomfortable.

Having two disabled siblings, but only thinking about possibly helping the one we're dating and having sex with just says a lot of really not good things.

I know people probably don't mean it like that, but still.

I know Scarlet is actually blood related to us, and Jamal isn't, but it has been repeatedly stated in this game that family is more than blood, and repeatedly stated that MC and Jamal are brothers.

johnpouljones

Oct 17, 2023
Oh that's perfectly fine, and I'm in no rush. I mostly made that comment because the over focus on Scarlet was kinda annoying me and making me somewhat uncomfortable.

Having two disabled siblings, but only thinking about possibly helping the one we're dating and having sex with just says a lot of really not good things.

I know people probably don't mean it like that, but still.

I know Scarlet is actually blood related to us, and Jamal isn't, but it has been repeatedly stated in this game that family is more than blood, and repeatedly stated that MC and Jamal are brothers.
The power of feeling often determines choices. Different players are associated with different LI's in different ways. Whoever puts Scarlett first cares about her well-being the most. A little less about the rest. Unknowingly.

Trivent

Aug 14, 2024
2.- "Sweety" is used in that family for the (older) ladies to refer to the younger ones. When I tried to use "honey", someone told me in the US it's used more for married couples, so I stopped using it. But, as always when writing, my personal life transfers to the characters. I've been calling my wife "my life" and "sky" (it makes sense in Spanish) for the last 23 years. I haven't used her real name for the last 20 years when talking directly to her (it would be useful if I had a lover to not confuse names :D ). And the great thing about a harem (like My Dorm's) is that the MC is in love with every one of the girls. So calling them "my love" or "my life" is totally fitting. When he's with one of them, the others don't exist in his mind.
I used to cal my wife "Hon" or "Kiqun". Not even sure if its transforms correctly to English. Its version of "bunny" and "kitty" in my lang. Well, sounds totally different for sure, this is the hard part of lang barrier, when lang structure is very different and have different rules :D

PS: checked it with few langs. Yes, original meaning is lost, not to mention other parts :D

• Red Heart

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
They were not right, about honey. It's used a lot by southern women.
My wife has been "ladybug" for 17 years now, no idea where or how I decided that pet name, but it stuck before we were even married. Sticking with the pet name also helps because her name is gender neutral, at least in pronunciation, and I've got a dude friend with the same name.

Trivent

Aug 14, 2024
They were not right, about honey. It's used a lot by southern women.
My wife has been "ladybug" for 17 years now, no idea where or how I decided that pet name, but it stuck before we were even married. Sticking with the pet name also helps because her name is gender neutral, at least in pronunciation, and I've got a dude friend with the same name.
Not sure how this works with English so cant tell much about giving names, but i guess something like "ladybug" is kinda sweet :) Something like "candy" maybe as well, but in this case there is name like this.

PS: something like Samantha when shortens to Sam looks like male name to me but this kinda of thing cant be helped, different lang structures.

jI11jaCksjAkk

Jun 26, 2023
bruh i just realized i switched it skin of her map instead of map of her skin
Buffalo Bill on line 2... :eek:
I think I know more Sams who are girls than guys. Popularity is a fickle thing. :)
You know, you're right. Hadn't noticed it before but the frequency of the name Samuel seems to have dropped significantly from my generation onward, prob as the world (excepting the crazy parts in the US) became more secular and less Bible-fixated. I also probably have known a lot more Samanthas than Samuels. :unsure:
As I wrote above, Kim won't be fixed because there's nothing wrong with her. Jamaal will get an improvement in his quality of life.
The issue is with Scarlett. Unlike Kim or Jamaal, she is concerned about her condition. It's something that sours her character and her future perspectives (even if she has accepted her fate). It makes sense for her to, having the means, try to investigate a cure/fix for her genetic disorder. If not for her, at least for other kids in the future to not go through what she and her mother have experienced.
I worked for an organization of blind people (O.N.C.E. in 2004-07) and it was one of the most enriching experiences in my professional life. One of my bosses said (on national TV, nonetheless) that he was used to being blind, but he would give an arm to recover his sight for ten minutes to see his wife naked one more time.

With Scarlett, I tried to move that feeling to deafness. She knows that she will be 100% deaf in the future, but she would give an arm to stop it from arriving at that point. If she isn't able to do it in time (she won't) she will try to find a way to stop it for future kids (including hers).
True to form I probably did not make myself completely clear. :sick: I have no issue whatsoever with anyone wanting to ameliorate/repair/cure any sort of 'ability differential' they feel makes their life harder. What bothers me is when other people make assumptions about what the person in question feels or wants and speaks to or about them in ways the person in question might find upsetting or hurtful. Scarlett wanting to slow or prevent the loss of her hearing is not an issue at all.

I too once did a little work tangential to the differently-abled community - exposing schoolkids (ha ha ha, insert joke here) to the challenges of disabilities and positive ways to interact with other kids dealing with them. As a result there is nothing in the world that makes me angrier than people speaking thoughtlessly to differently-abled people. Their lives are already so much harder than most of ours every day without being treated inconsiderately on top off everything else.

[The instant defense by those kinds of people is always along the lines of "Well they never said anything so it didn't bother them" is garbage - for anyone who is super self-conscious about any part of themselves, raising one's voice to "complain" about how someone is speaking to them can be a very complicated thing. Many choose to sometimes remain silent not because they are not hurt/insulted but because of the situation/context and/or simply because they just don't want to stick out any more than they feel like they already do. No one should ever assume that their words are not hurtful just because someone is not immediately speaking up.]

#Paralympic Games in 3 days, BTW!!

paralympic-games-paris-2024.jpg
If you like the Olympics and find them inspiring, check out the Paralympics to take it to a whole other level. As a former lifeguard who was recruited several times to join swim teams, it fucking blows my mind to see people with no arms swim faster than I ever could. :cool::cool::cool:

• Red Heart

Beduin123

Mar 29, 2023
Honestly, I've been playing this game and I currently at the stage when the students arrive and the MC meets them in the airport. I didn't find any of the students as particularly attractive, especially in comparison to all the other hot girls and milfs that so far the MC has put his spell on.

In my view , the number of the LIs in the game up to this point is becoming hardly manageable already. So, I'm not particularly thrilled by the arrival of a few more potential LIs whom I don't even find attractive.

But that's just me, I know tastes differ.

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Honestly, I've been playing this game and I currently at the stage when the students arrive and the MC meets them in the airport. I didn't find any of the students as particularly attractive, especially in comparison to all the other hot girls and milfs that so far the MC has put his spell on.

In my view , the number of the LIs in the game up to this point is becoming hardly manageable already. So, I'm not particularly thrilled by the arrival of a few more potential LIs whom I don't even find attractive.

Your solution, then, if you're still interested in the game, is to not romance any of the students.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Well I don't find you particularly attractive and I'm still putting up with your conversation. I think you can live doing the same for the dorm girls.

TonyMurray

Formerly 'mintymuz'
Apr 8, 2024

I like how you get good variety because, as you say, tastes differ. It does seem like the number would be unmanageable, but playing it, I never actually feel that way, which is good.
Your solution, then, if you're still interested in the game, is to not romance any of the students.
This is the answer though. I really like how literally every potential LI comes with a choice. You can pick everyone to be part of your harem, or if you really want to, you can just pick one for a monogamous relationship (though if that's you're choice, I would say you're probably playing the wrong game, since you know in advance what you're likely getting in to!).

MiltonPowers

Forum Fanatic
Jul 26, 2023
I like how you get good variety because, as you say, tastes differ. It does seem like the number would be unmanageable, but playing it, I never actually feel that way, which is good.

This is the answer though. I really like how literally every potential LI comes with a choice. You can pick everyone to be part of your harem, or if you really want to, you can just pick one for a monogamous relationship (though if that's you're choice, I would say you're probably playing the wrong game, since you know in advance what you're likely getting in to!).
Being able to have a harem and pick and choose who you want in it, is quite rare and definitely enjoyable. :) (y)

4.10 star(s) 105 Votes