Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
I regret trying this. We really need a tag for brain damaged MCs and this fella is a prime example.
Actually, it's not brain damage, but trauma -) Something about being affected having your parents killed in front of you I suppose. And what does the intro matter if the dude get "fixed/transformed" for the next update anyways?

Reactions: VossJck and fbass

Deleted member 2412505

May 31, 2020
Hahaha, well everyone his own likes, but NTR is (one of) the most boring and predictable genres out there. :p Will see when this is further in development, at least no family and romance as well. (edit: sarcasm that last bit)

Edit: Well based upon the facepalm, it seems that I need to clarify my point. :p NTR you may love, hate or do not care about it, but it is a genre with strong rules and memes that leave hardly to no room for real variation. The end is a given, the progress is a given to NTR, the kind of NTR characters and their mentality are a given, the development of the women who are the NTR victims are a given. MC's weakness is a given. I have not seen any original NTR game in the last 20 years. :p (Also I do not confuse cheating, which is something that happens, with NTR, which is a genre).
No need to clarify this. I even heard people say Deadpool is better than The Dark knight or Overwatch is better game than Witcher3. People even like game where animal has sex with human(female).People are weird.
Of course when I say people I mean 0.01% of the whole population.
That does not mean Ntr is a bad thing. It means you are few who has different kinks.

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
No need to clarify this. I even heard people say Deadpool is better than The Dark knight or Overwatch is better game than Witcher3. People even like game where animal has sex with human(female).People are weird.
Of course when I say people I mean 0.01% of the whole population.
That does not mean Ntr is a bad thing. It means you are few who has different kinks.
Hey i wholeheartedly agree with u...but Deadpool is clearly better than The Dark knight.

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
My Dream Girl [v0.14] A Dre@mer Studio

Original Size Win/Linux: 973 MB
Original Size Mac: 968 MB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 131 MB
Compressed Size Mac: 109 MB

Win/Linux:
Mac:

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
So we get to play as two idiots instead of one? Bad move IMO dev.

Last edited:
Reactions: Noambonsky

WindySakura

May 28, 2017
The game doesn't remembe your choices, you can choose to go blue but after the scene events plays out as if you chose red, at least on the first two choices
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

2.10 star(s) 14 Votes